Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her (425 Views)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her by ersonleads(m): 3:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Good morning! I'm a guy who is really disturbed on a very pressing issue concerning a girl I've never met myself but my parents did. It all started on a faithful day when my parents went out to get something, they met a beautiful girl & they eventually approached her & talked to her cos of how decent she's looking. she gave my parents her number so as to give me their Son. my parents actually wants the best girl for me.
when they got home, they gave me her number & I actually saw her on WhatsApp, start talking & all. The girl is actually what Every responsible man needs. she's, beautiful, soft spoken and have all the good traits to make a good wife. She is still a student though.
But, I later found out she's into a serious relationship after some time on WhatsApp & call. she really doesn't chat with me much or even if I call she rarely picks. Her boyfriend is always around her close marking her. then, I initially gave up cos she really doesn't even want to come see me for the first time at least so she can @ least see me in person & we talk since we have become mere friends. for months upon months(4months), I've been a friend zone on WhatsApp cos she is well mannered & doesn't wants to double date. she still doesn't wants to come & see me in person cos she is faithful. But are always close marking (clinging boyfriend) doesn't see it. she Even gave me her boyfriend last 2 numbers sometime ago that if he calls I should not pick. Was surprised cos we just friends & I don't call/ chat her often. It was always rare cos she has a guy & she is faithful. I actually told her that it makes no sense in what he does cos I even barely called her. she doesn't even pick my calls most times.Within me I said what kind of a clinging & no trust guy he is.
Just 2wks ago, she was sick & I asked what happened, she told me malaria & typhoid. she later told me she's facing heart break also. Her guy cheated on her with another girl she knows. I had to send some money to her to buy fruits, fruit juice. I've been consoling her as a friend & we became more close the past few weeks. I'm on my leave @ d moment, really had time chatting & calling her & we planning to see. she actually told me her guy cheated on her with a girl she knows cos she doesn't want to have sex with him.
yesterday, she was telling me about the guy coming to beg her & for them to come back & that the guy has been begging her friends @ school to talk to her. now she said she wants to be going to school from home cos she doesn't want to be seeing the guy daily cos memory of the past flashes back. Then I told her, if he is actually ur ex as you have said why you allowing him disturb your sanity? Do you wanna be going to school from home cos of someone that doesn't deserve you? I con ask am if e rent the house for you? she said No.
I'm actually becoming fond of this girl.she is a good person & soft spoken. cannot you see the guy is taking Advantage of her good nature? I told her yesterday to choose between Sanity & heart breaks. You can imagine she is scared to stay in school hostel cos she doesn't want to be seeing the guy daily. We are suppose to see this week I've not seen her in person before Now that oga dey put pressure for her body again. she actually told me it's her first relationship and I can relate. she actually needs time to heal.The guy is actually using Advantage of her simplicity. Why will you want to be going from home cos of fear of not seeing a guy that broke your heart. She needs confident to stand on her ground. What can I do cos I'm beginning to like her person on phone call & Whatsapp. I really want to see her. I really felt bad yesterday for her saying she wants to go from home to school for sometime cos the guy will be disturbing her & she can't stand it cos I understand it's her first relationship. Plz help
Re: A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her by FreeSpirited: 3:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Which kine childish story be this...... Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her by daddytime(m): 5:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Nonsense tripe.

It's good to see this forum dead and buried in bits.
Re: A Good Girl & A Cheat Taking Advantage Of Her by Rocktation(f): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2021

(1)

Have You Ever Fallen Soo Much In Love With Someone Not To Be With Them? / Sapa Everywhere / Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.