Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (29924 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Brushstrokes20: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Arrant bullocks!

Bunch of self serving, irredeemable THIEVES!

These shameless criminals shouldn't be anywhere near

Power.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu,

Ogun kill u there!

Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Brushstrokes20: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Pathetic bunch of insatiable THIEVES!

Until these self serving criminals are EXTERMINATED,

The shithole is doomed!
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by scarycuteface(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2021
make the baba go rest
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by F117nighthawk: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

what if he does. what will you do?
you will still be coming here and be shouting like how you are shouting in this present administration

Don't waste your time, he can never be, he will never get there, people like u will lick your wounds in 2023, the next election will be won by a revolutionary who is ready to sacrifice for this country, not looters
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kenex4ever(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2021
Thieve
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by KIDfurniture(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
May the heavens reject this useless old man. May the heavens disgrace em...
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by ginggerxy: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:

Whether you like it or not, he is your President 2023.

Tinubu, ekun oko iya ibo
Eni ti won fi toro ni Alaigbo grin

he is not the president of Nigeria and will never be . If he tries hard he dies hard
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Ekpekaycee: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2021
If this is this man's understanding of what cost of governance is then I fear for Nigeria if he ever becomes the president. Why renovate NASS with a whopping 48 billion? Why must we have 2 Chambers in the NASS? Do governors need all the SAs and SSAs, the budget for vehicles, food, refreshments, etc etc etc are they all necessary? That to me is what cost of governance is.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by harsysky(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2021
Truth is we've been paying high cost and it's been yielding nada. It would be better we pay nothing to get nothing.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Randy111(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
How much are lagosians benefiting from the high cost of governance that inside the two bullion vans that came to his house on that even of the last presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
F117nighthawk:

Don't waste your time, he can never be, he will never get there, people like u will lick your wounds in 2023, the next election will be won by a revolutionary who is ready to sacrifice for this country, not looters

i not a Yoruba. and I don't support him. what if he did win contest and wins. what will you do if I may ask?
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by MrBlock: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
if Tinubu and co could package Buhari in 2015,without no shame of the present absolute irredeemable failure,he is packaging himself this time around.Politicians just dey use their zombies dey catch cruise even those who earn 30k monthly.

Tolerance Becoming Crime 
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment! 

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either! 

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a 
pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful. 

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why? 

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus? 
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating? 
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing? 
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Onepeople:
he will win in yurobaland if that is how you guy's have reduced your standard ,if they ask you now will you allow Tinubu to be the leader over your life,you will swear with your generation in rejection, but you believe he can rule over the affairs of 200million people. Is that not madness.

oga this is where you will still come and rant if he eventually wins the election. abi you won go kill yourself. what will you do if he does win the election? Nothing!.

I am not a supporter of his govt. and I'm not a Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Enyimbamercedes: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Jagaban, if you like travel across the 36 states giving lectures....
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Rubbish!!

Reduce cost of governance on salaries/ allowances.

channel the funds to meaningful project to facilitate social Economic development!!

why do we have Lots of dumb politicians??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by shiffynaani(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2021
I wonder the kind of people that will vote this man. But I'm pretty sure almost 70% of common Yoruba masses, including me, won't vote for this nonentity that brought this unbearable mishap upon us.

I don't know about Igbos though
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Does this man have a brain? We are only asking you guys to reduce your personal allowances and the looting allowances.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Eriokanmi: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2021
I'm not surprised. Ole. Tinubu gets a share of whatever lagos, ogun, osun , kwara , ekiti and ondo APC senators and reps get monthly.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Bewiseedet(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
story for the gods.
why am I having this feeling, that no matter what we do, this man may win the presidential election 2023. because 2023 is his only chance to be President and if he misses this I don't think he woould ever have the opportunity again.

I am not a fan of his government. I am just examining Evey possible outcome.
Nigeria no be Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Newness2019: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2021
MONEY IN BOULON VANS SHOULD BE USED BY EVERY GOVT. OFFICIAL AS IMPRESS ALLOWANCE - AS WE FOLLOW A GOOD EXAMPLE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by DamnNiggar: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2021
See this Afonja man grin
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Nigeria no be Lagos.
Be giving yourself false hope and encouragement. Lol
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2021
shiffynaani:
I wonder the kind of people that will vote this man. But I'm pretty sure almost 70% of common Yoruba masses, including me, won't vote for this nonentity that brought this unbearable mishap upon us.

I don't know about Igbos though
Did you vote for Buhari?
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Bewiseedet(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

Be giving yourself false hope and encouragement. Lol
The power that plays in Nigeria don't want Him to rule. Do you know if Tinubu rules Nigeria he automatically as more power than OBJ, IBB etc
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Gbeng30(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2021
This man should stop deceiving himself in his quest towards 2023,he will never become president in this country,so he better stop trying to be everywhere and engaging himself about what concern Nigeria lately he has not been doing it before,its obvious he want something and he never get it by God's grace. Bunch of criminal
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Karemarealty288(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Start with Alpha Beta...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Teejay13(m): 11:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Why will he not kick against reducing the cost of government, when he is part of the beneficiaries.

I agree with governor lalong, their is a need for all government agencies to cut down the cost of government which has almost led Nigeria to bankruptcy and borrowing of money.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by seguno2: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2021
joinpreneur:
That's why they have impoverish the masses to enrich their corrupt system.

Please do you know why the masses allowed themselves to be impoverished, in order to enrich the corrupt system
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Bewiseedet:
The power that plays in Nigeria don't want Him to rule. Do you know if Tinubu rules Nigeria he automatically as more power than OBJ, IBB etc

I'm more concerned about the outcome. If he wins. Cus it obvious that me I can't do anything and so applies to more than 50% of the citizens. We will only be arguing and getting angry in our home and online.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN TINUBU AS AN OLD CRIMINAL. HE CAN ONLY FOOL HIS GBEGIRI ONLINE WARRIORS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect / Alex Ekwueme Is Alive, Receiving Visitors, Sits Up & Eats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.