Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (30181 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Guide777(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2021
Have we not been funding costly governance with little or no benefit? Let's try low cost governance are!
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by dederocs(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Anti people comment, every lay man knows reduction in cost of governance is the way to go...it will leave more money for capital and people oriented expenditure, and this is the essence of governance, not spending bogus money on mediocre, money hungry politicians.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Onepeople: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

oga this is where you will still come and rant if he eventually wins the election. abi you won go kill yourself. what will you do if he does win the election? Nothing!.

I am not a supporter of his govt. and I'm not a Yoruba.
oga wether you are yuroba or not is immaterial, most of the people who share in this stupid assertion are mostly paid yuroba bigot ,anytime we see a foolish comment like yours we respond to them the way and manner we respond to stupid people, stop giving credence to undeserving fellows , Buhari would not have been a president today without comment like yours in 2015,the country deserve to breath.weather the criminal will eventually go ahead and win because of the country we found ourselves is of no substance. Let it be on record you did not participate in such foolishness so that posterity will be fair on your side ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by joinpreneur(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2021
seguno2:

Please do you know why the masses allowed themselves to be impoverished, in order to enrich the corrupt system

Governance is a devilish child's play in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria the fools are given access to lead the wise. You tell me who's wise in the Nigerian government. Yet, they create a system in the name of powerful forces to silent the masses. Implement and sponsoring anti-people policies and the masses are not sensitive enough to respond to their maltreatment. Rather they are divided against themselves.

They'll keep being impoverished (masses) because they have refused to learn the follies are leading them and take drastic actions and determinations to flush them. Neglecting the condition of their corrupt system to admit No ELECTION can reposition this nation except the thorns are removed.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by tunapawizzy: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
e never reach there...e dun dey try justify high cost of governance.....His analysis is a bit shallow, regarding cost of governance, he doesnt seem to understand the problem or he is pretending not to know it....Needless travels alone by government officials....Discussions that can be done via zoom, a governor will travel from his state to Abuja to have 2 hour meeting with the president, a meeting where exchange of pleasantries n photo session will take 1 hour.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by iretinyeee(f): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:

Whether you like it or not, he is your President 2023.

Tinubu, ekun oko iya ibo
Eni ti won fi toro ni Alaigbo grin

keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by iretinyeee(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2021
KIDfurniture:
May the heavens reject this useless old man. May the heavens disgrace em...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by seguno2: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2021
joinpreneur:
Governance is a devilish child's play in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria the fools are given access to lead the wise. You tell me who's wise in the Nigerian government. Yet, they create a system in the name of powerful forces to silent the masses. Implement and sponsoring anti-people policies and the masses are not sensitive enough to respond to their maltreatment. Rather they are divided against themselves.

They'll keep being impoverished (masses) because they have refused to learn the follies are leading them and take drastic actions and determinations to flush them. Neglecting the condition of their corrupt system to admit No ELECTION can reposition this nation except the thorns are removed.

If the wise ones are truly wise, won’t they work without cease to educate/sensitise/enlighten everyone around them and beyond, until they become the majority/critical mass that determines/runs things?
If they can’t/don’t/won’t do this needful work, is it okay to say that they are more foolish than the leaders who they call foolish
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

I'm more concerned about the outcome. If he wins. Cus it obvious that me I can't do anything and so applies to more than 50% of the citizens. We will only be arguing and getting angry in our home and online.
Tinubu could be worst than Buhari.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by joinpreneur(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
seguno2:

If the wise ones are truly wise, won’t they work without cease to educate/sensitise/enlighten everyone around them and beyond, until they become the majority/critical mass that determines/runs things?
If they can’t/don’t/won’t do this needful work, is it okay to say that they are more foolish than the leaders who they call foolish

You're right. But only that poverty has eaten up the mind of the people to give up their integrity in exchange for bread. Hunger is a powerful weaponry to force an individual surrender his beliefs and embrace the proclamations of the oppressors. It can drive any to the camp of the oppressors for a willful surrender. Hunger is in the Land and they're not ready to do anything about it. Now Tinubu prioritizes increase in the cost of governance.

So. If the lost masses can retrace their steps and strengthen their integrity, then we can form against the follies leading us.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Onepeople:
oga wether you are yuroba or not is immaterial, most of the people who share in this stupid assertion are mostly paid yuroba bigot ,anytime we see a foolish comment like yours we respond to them the way and manner we respond to stupid people, stop giving credence to undeserving fellows , Buhari would not have been a president today without comment like yours in 2015,the country deserve to breath.weather the criminal will eventually go ahead and win because of the country we found ourselves is of no substance. Let it be on record you did not participate in such foolishness so that posterity will be fair on your side ok.

e go clear for your eyes when see the outcome you don't expect. let me see if you will go and k*ll yourself.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LeeSantos(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Tinubu could be worst than Buhari.
true and false. no one knows till then.
which ever way only those who are benefiting from a Govt one way or the other would be less concerned.
if only I have a brother, sister or uncle who's the MD NNPC or other top government agency I won't be bothered

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
It might be a lie. Maybe he didn't say so.

But if he did, then quite obvious that he won't touch restructuring with a barge-pole. Simply because he knows the North that broker power in 9ja want no restructuring.

Quite a pity really. Despite my misgivings about Tinubu and our politicians generally, I thought he at least had the skill of spotting good talents to work with. Just like OBJ. Spotting talents becomes useless if you do politicking for own benefit instead of what you know that the masses and country desperately need.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by legatto(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
100 percent in support of your view
LeeSantos:
story for the gods.
why am I having this feeling, that no matter what we do, this man may win the presidential election 2023. because 2023 is his only chance to be President and if he misses this I don't think he woould ever have the opportunity again.

I am not a fan of his government. I am just examining Evey possible outcome.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by F117nighthawk: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

i not a Yoruba. and I don't support him. what if he did win contest and wins. what will you do if I may ask?

Don't even think he will win, he can never get there that's the truth
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by seguno2: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
joinpreneur:
You're right. But only that poverty has eaten up the mind of the people to give up their integrity in exchange for bread. Hunger is a powerful weaponry to force an individual surrender his beliefs and embrace the proclamations of the oppressors. It can drive any to the camp of the oppressors for a willful surrender. Hunger is in the Land and they're not ready to do anything about it. Now Tinubu prioritizes increase in the cost of governance.

So. If the lost masses can retrace their steps and strengthen their integrity, then we can form against the follies leading us.

Is it that you are missing the point, or you don’t want to do the work required to make the masses retrace their steps despite the obvious hunger, which will only get worse if wise people like you don’t work on their minds
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by CSTRR: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Children of hate perdition anger and sorrow, una go wail tire.

We prefer him stealing our money than Igbo Presidency, an impending doom. Igbo people can't rule this country my dear Ipob Terrorist cheesy.

We all know what you will do cheesy
Speak for yourself and your unfortunate group.

Who is we?
You think we are all sick in the head like you?
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by CSTRR: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
AreaFada2:
It might be a lie. Maybe he didn't say so.

But if he did, then quite obvious that he won't touch restructuring with a barge-pole. Simply because he knows the North that broker power in 9ja want no restructuring.

Quite a pity really. Despite my misgivings about Tinubu and our politicians generally, I thought he at least had the skill of spotting good talents to work with. Just like OBJ. Spotting talents becomes useless if you do politicking for own benefit instead of what you know that the masses and country desperately need.
Restructuring ke? That is too far.

You funny o.

Someone that will just use 8 years to fix his people, loot like a locust and leave for the North to continue.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by 22brains(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
and they cannot pay a high cost of minimum wage? Who is deceiving who?
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Masterito(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Someone only chance is not a guarantee. Infact, I am having the feeling Atiku will win.
LeeSantos:
story for the gods.
why am I having this feeling, that no matter what we do, this man may win the presidential election 2023. because 2023 is his only chance to be President and if he misses this I don't think he woould ever have the opportunity again.

I am not a fan of his government. I am just examining Evey possible outcome.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Lagoon0: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Tinubu was the first governor to start the multi-billion naira life pension in 2007. The pension benefits were the height of criminality and had perks such as : 6 new cars every three years, free medical treatment for his family anywhere in the world,house in Abuja and Lagos at any location of his choice,cook,drive,6 DSS agents.

And he was the first governor in 2003 to award his own company 10% commission in tax revenue without an open and transparent bidding process. That will likely cost Lagos state N72 billion naira this year.

And this clown is now talking about reducing cost of governance. He sees majority of Nigerians for fools and he may be right.
My nigga, thought your Igbo . I support you on this
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by joinpreneur(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
seguno2:

Is it that you are missing the point, or you don’t want to do the work required to make the masses retrace their steps despite the obvious hunger, which will only get worse if wise people like you don’t work on their minds

I've got no problem with my mind. And obviously everyone knows the Truth. If you know the right thing to do, do it without any subjection to intimidations.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Bewiseedet(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

true and false. no one knows till then.
which ever way only those who are benefiting from a Govt one way or the other would be less concerned.
if only I have a brother, sister or uncle who's the MD NNPC or other top government agency I won't be bothered
You could be right. Back then we didn't need to have a relative in the government to say we've benfitted from a particular regime.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by tot(f): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmanuel596:
This man na old smelly goat

How exactly were you brought up? How?
It's one thing to not like this man (I don't) but to refer to an old person as a smelly goat, haba.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by PrudencyFeats: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
This man's government will be the worst with higher curruption rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Onepeople: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

e go clear for your eyes when see the outcome you don't expect. let me see if you will go and k*ll yourself.
when I said you are a paid bigot, my instincts serves me right, you can never see a right thinking person reason the way and manner most of do,continue to deny your identity, all na strategies to confuse gullible people on this forum. When is obvious Tinubu will not rule most of you will go to sleep, for now he is still keeping you guy's expectation alive.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kense88: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
this mans waxing up everyday is giving you unbearable headache .
He will be president of your village meeting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
kense88:
He will be president of your village meeting.

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by PlainSight(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
All of a sudden the Frogged eyed drug dealer/user piece of SHIIT is touring the north for acceptance.Dead on Arrival
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by dival247(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
happy Palm Sunday to all nigerialand member why we can view Nigeria FG website pls what the FG lack those a WEB SITE that will available 24/7
even the bank website is available to view some information but when u need the FG website you can access it pls let discuss this issue we have many web site designer no this platform that can render good service
pls let make this to front page
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Burstit(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thief don talk
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by maste: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigerians are not interested in the cost of governance it is the stealing of our commonwealth that is the issue. When a nation is governed by theives. There's no hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MoneyMonger: FG Warns Against Blackmailing Money-Lending App / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Maiduguri For COAS Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.