Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (30178 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: We Have Tried Muslim-christian, Let Us Try This One Too / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Rally Round Osagie Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Olabode211: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
see tinubu see corruption...
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by emonis88: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
story for the gods.
why am I having this feeling, that no matter what we do, this man may win the presidential election 2023. because 2023 is his only chance to be President and if he misses this I don't think he woould ever have the opportunity again.

I am not a fan of his government. I am just examining Evey possible outcome.
Me considers same situation many a times o!
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by adekolaelect(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
kense88:
He will be president of your village meeting.
your mumu no get master for limiting another mans endeavours / prospect as if you have a say to make it be or not.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Stevegoddy23: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Iconicwereysqua: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Make we reduce am fess..

I bet all this worn out agbada and danshiki wearing nigggas will not move an inch to anything called politics. It's time we need career-politicians and not some overfed idiots parading as the next best thing after spinach..
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kense88: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
your mumu no get master for limiting another mans endeavours / prospect as if you have a say to make it be or not.
You should be more concerned about your people been displaced in there ancestral land,instead of drumming support for the same group of people that kept you in this miserable condition. Anyway, the comments here can testify how unpopular he is.Like i said earlier, we can allow him be the president of your village meeting.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Emekaonline: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmanuel596:
This man na old smelly goat

While your own father is really a dirty pig and your mother orangutan
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Aconomist: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
This guy would be a disaster. Nigeria needs a Magafuli or a Kagame, not this monkey.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Toearn: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Evil politicians
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by blessed2share: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmanuel596:
This man na old smelly goat

grin grin grin
I think the goats in the post above yours do not agree with your assertion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
kense88:
You should be more concerned about your people been displaced in there ancestral land,instead of drumming support for the same group of people that kept you in this miserable condition. Anyway, the comments here can testify how unpopular he is.Like i said earlier, we can allow him be the president of your village meeting.
He is extremely unpopular among the educated class.However, he is popular with majority of people with poor education that can be manipulated through tribal politics.

What have all the failed leaders since 1960 done for the advancement of their tribes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by pquaver(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
if Tinubu and co could package Buhari in 2015...without no shame of the present absolute irredeemable failure,he is packaging himself this time around.Politicians just dey use their zombies dey catch cruise even those who earn 30k monthly.

Atleast his zombies are baby zombies they are only 6 years old. I know of zombies who are 22 years old and are still zombies and by 2023 will be clamouring for their slave master to come rule them eve after telling us the slave master dominates and takes over people's lands

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kense88: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is extremely unpopular among the educated class.However, he is popular with majority of people with poor education that can be manipulated through tribal politics.

What have all the failed leaders since 1960 done for the advancement of their tribes.
As for me, i rather try someone like sowore than any those useless, old, criminals

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by brandmix: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
Brain dead Ipobians won't try to assimilate his well articulated points

Lol...emm do you know what makes a zombie?

They are described as "living dead". That is their brains are dead.

Emm are you sure you just didnt describe yourself right now undecided

What articulated jargon are you talking about? Or are you referring to the nonessential points he packaged your brain dead cells just like he did in 2015.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by orisa37: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu has said nothing.

Our 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES should assume full RESPONSIBILITIES for their Home land Security, handling and Control of their Resources and for choosing their own Citizens as they please to represent them in any forum.

After all the 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNMENTS are CONVENTIONAL and LEGITIMATE FIRST LINE MINISTERS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS REPRESENTING THEM AND NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

AND WHEN THE F.G IS LIMITED TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY, THE F.G CAN HAVE FOREIGN MINISTER, DEFENCE MINISTER AND CBN GOVERNOR TO COMPLIMENT THE STATE GOVERNORS.

WE ARE IN 2021 NOT 2001.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by adekolaelect(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
kense88:
you said more than this before Buhari became president.mumu instead of you to busy on the most bastard one from your region to represent or lead you stupid followers who have nothing to sensible to offer than to be in positions of sabotage and damage which had never produce any meaningful for you than sadness and bitterness .

Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kense88: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
you said more than this before Buhari became president.mumu instead of you to busy on the most bastard one from your region to represent or lead you stupid followers who have nothing to sensible to offer than to be in positions of sabotage and damage which had never produce any meaningful for you than sadness and bitterness .
Hahaha. We can all see how tinubu and yerobas were rewarded, for foisting a well known terrorist on us all. Turning his own people into refugees and raping there women. Well, am a liberal and would rather vote for sowore for president, than vote for someone like okezie ikpeazu. For me, is not about your ethnic group or region. Its all about your profile and what you can offer nigerians. Based on this, old criminals like tinubu should never be considered for such position. So stop been a tribalistic goat and try and use your brain ok.

By the way, I don't have a problem with you slapping your dad in that picture. You can do it as many times as you want. I don't give rat ass
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kcbaba007: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by adekolaelect(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2021
kense88:
Hahaha. We can all see how tinubu and yerobas were rewarded, for foisting a well known terrorist on us all. Turning his own people into refugees and raping there women. Well, am a liberal and would rather vote for sowore for president, than vote for someone like okezie ikpeazu. For me, is not about your ethnic group or region. Its all about your profile and what you can offer nigerians. Based on this, old criminals like tinubu should never be considered for such position. So stop been a tribalistic goat and try and use your brain ok.

By the way, I don't have a problem with you slapping your dad in that picture. You can do it as many times as you want. I don't give rat ass
bla bla as if he has ever be a class captain in the class . All this your Imaginary criminality theory against all those people is because you had never become one.you just believe in coming here to condemn other personality as if something good had ever come out from you to people . how many can vault for you in your families ? If you are not yet married you are not worth to be discussing any leadership failure with !!!!! You believe have free data to spew rubbish on Media is your las best you can do to contribute to development of our society? Kid pls join your mate.
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by DAVE5(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2021
CharleyBright:
Can you imagine this Opolo eyed thief?
By their fruits you will surely know them.
If this chronic thief becomes President, the following week he will construct Tollgates all over Nigeria and be collecting revenues into his account.
Sidon there and be thinking of how you will bloat the cost of governance when u become president.
Oloroburuku ole oshie.

Anyways, your Presidential dream is Dead on Arrival.
It can never never ever happen.
God can not allow another evil man become President of Nigeria.

God no send us ohh, reason Nigeria and other African countries matter, u go see say we no matter at all

If a didirin like bubu can lead naija, even a goat can be elected
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by kense88: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
bla bla as if he has ever be a class captain in the class . All this your Imaginary criminality theory against all those people is because you had never become one.you just believe in coming here to condemn other personality as if something good had ever come out from you to people . how many can vault for you in your families ? [b]If you are not yet married you are not worth to be discussing any leadership failure with !!!!! [/b]You believe have free data to spew rubbish on Media is your las best you can do to contribute to development of our society? Kid pls join your mate.
For real ? So only married people can make meaningful contribution in your village(lets assume am not married, for argument sake) ? What an idiot you are !! We shouldn't be having this conversation in first place. Do not quote me again please
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by shiffynaani(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
LeeSantos:

Did you vote for Buhari?
I didn't vote for him but I naively campaigned for him in 2015 based on his Godforsaken integrity
Re: Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance by adekolaelect(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
kense88:
For real ? So only married people can make meaningful contribution in your village(lets assume am not married, for argument sake) ? What an idiot you are !! We shouldn't be having this conversation in first place. Do not quote me again please
yes join your mate .they say experience is the master not someone like you who had never have any challenges and life experiences ..Kid go and take your food in the Dinning Room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) / PDP Governorship Candidate In Anambra, Valentine Ozigbo Joins Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.