Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria (50280 Views)

Burger King Makes Grand Entrance Into Ibadan / Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream Outlets In Abuja Turn To Another Mecca / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by edoairways: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2021
Parachoko:
How many Nigerians dey chop burger? If Una go base on burger alone, una go collapse in just 1-2 years.
There are many rich Nigerians in case you aren't aware

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by PHijo(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Ihatemumu:
Insecurity in the North prevents a lot of companies coming in.

The Allah in Dubai is he different from the Allah in Nigeria?

Why does the sharia law not cut of the hands of politicians who stole billions of dollars, but would be too quick to punish the poor?

Arabs played a crucial role in Mathematics, infact mathematics could be traced from Islamic countries, how all of a sudden we kill each other for the same knowledge our forefathers preserved for our enjoyment

Religion is not suppose to be a competition like English premier league, it is built on the foundation of Love, In today's world, No peace all over the globe because we are fighting for Religion rather than obeying the core principles of our religion

If you think we can destroy one another and expect paradise after life, then think again, because whatever we destroy today will affect even the next 200th generation to come.

We are the most religious nation in the world, but never practice what we preach

Africans not Arabs!
All parts of attempts aimed at rewriting history.

4 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Ekpekaycee: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Let them ask Mr Biggs to give them pep talk on Nigerian taste

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by airminem(f): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2021
You say obesity
Tablechair:
I'm telling you bro!!! Obesity is knocking!!!

We rather have healthy Japanese tea and Remen shops!!!
bros it may be unhealthy, but what some nigerians are facing now becoming leaner daily is worst than the burger unhealthy side. Nigeria is sick and hungry(world view). Burger will hide some of those bad looking lean part of their body. One burger and a coke is enough of calories for an average 9gerian. Thanks burger treats In addy.

4 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by MummyD2020(f): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
majamajic:
Naija burger go different from main one
Eat shawarma in Pakistan the main originator , come eat am for Naija

You are right! I bet you it cant be like the ones outside. Nigga styled burger
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by 4ckyou: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They are welcome.......
Expecting their branch in Benin city......where the king is truly king....

There ain't no obesity son....
Eat burger and drink enough origin bitter....
Then smoke your weed join am.....make i see where the obesity want pass come.....to make it worse...you go come sit down near your laptop dey huzzle all night without sleep....how the obesity want take come...

Where you they for Benin let's hang out
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by JasonSleek(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Parachoko:
How many Nigerians dey chop burger? If Una go base on burger alone, una go collapse in just 1-2 years.
Oh you have NO IDEA bro!

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by dabeto: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
This is the real burger guys. Agege bread with akara. That imported stuff from America won’t survive here.

4 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by donprosper22: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by airminem(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2021
JasonSleek:
Oh you have NO IDEA bro!
Thanks bro! He nor get idea rara!
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by softguy1: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They are welcome.......

Then smoke your weed join am.....make i see where the obesity want pass come.....to make it worse...you go come sit down near your laptop dey huzzle all night without sleep....how the obesity want take come...

Lolzz
He never show face just for a day, but always showing his phone just to prove any reasonable doubt grin
U are indeed a real niggar, please carry someone along..
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Walkee: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Parachoko:
lol I hate that snack. To Nigerians that's just a snack. Who wan spend money eat that one only to start yawning in the middle of the night. They better get people to cook jollof rice and fried rice or they'd just be pouring money inside bottomless pit
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/03/27/american-fast-food-franchise-burger-king-to-open-outlets-in-nigeria/

So upon all the problems Nigeria is facing, they want to add more junk food to it? My people, all these junk food is universally loathed in the western world. Its pure rubbish that you will be paying a premium (considering the rate of the naira) to be putting inside your body, just because name. This is not progress at all. The road side food from Sikiratu is 1000 times healthier and better for you. The last time I visited Nigeria I tried domino's pizza in Abuja. Yuk! More than half the pizza was cheap cheese oozing from everywhere. What a traumatic experience. Give me roadside food and grills anyway.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by airminem(f): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Sha no forget to enter IB.
I Don die! Where be IB? That forest wey fulani and miners dey compete ni? Bros take time o! Wich kinda play bi dis na?! grin
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2021
judetov2:
lol... a big problem for Nigerian men, our gals will want to eat without contributing a kobo.
Something has to be done about this..
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by cybriz82(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Cnt never taste like d ones Yankee.anything wey enter naija na fake..
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by tiredoflife(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
finally...i will eat those onion rings again and that yummy burger
my fear is will they last
nigerians no dey chop burger na
if no be rice and chicken dem go fold up
i ate this last in summer 2007 for south east london
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by mmsen: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
And the beef will come from where?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by mmsen: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

So upon all the problems Nigeria is facing, they want to add more junk food to it? My people, all these junk food is universally loathed in the western world. Its pure rubbish that you will be paying a premium (considering the rate of the naira) to be putting inside your body, just because name. This is not progress at all. The road side food from Sikiratu is 1000 times healthier and better for you. The last time I visited Nigeria I tried domino's pizza in Abuja. Yuk! More than half the pizza was cheap cheese oozing from everywhere. What a traumatic experience. Give me roadside food and grills anyway.

Domino's pizza uses cheap cheese in America. You think they use gourmet cheese?

And it isn't bad in Nigeria at all.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by ntyce(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Africans not Arabs!
All parts of attempts aimed at rewriting history.

Was Al-Khwarizmi African?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Burger King that will start selling bread and akara
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by airminem(f): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Lets check this out. One medium burger and one coke daily for the pupils in Government school feeding programme tongue. Then after few weeks(4) check the pupils. What do you think?!

3 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by tempusfugit: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Lol planning to bring their unhealthy food to Nigeria And also let also prepare for weaker old forks for our generation compared to our parents in years coming
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Mummymahdi(f): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2021
olisaEze:
Probably roll out first in Lagos, and Abuja much later as they realize that pork is haram for Muslims.

Nigerians go rush am first just to feel superior then cool off when they realize that bread and chips na snacks for us, not a meal.

Nothing beats our homegrown burger A&B (Akara & Bread), neither can French fries hold ur strength like Kosh&Dosh (Kosé & Doya - Akara & Fried yam).

But they’re welcome all the same. grin grin

Thus ,
This is d real truth

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by braunny(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They are welcome.......

baba this one much oh 6 origin blue n black bullet
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2021
We don't need your food outlets. We have MrBiggs , Chicken Grotto etc.

Come and help us fight Bokoharam and Bandits.
Dasall!
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Obese Nigerians loading
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2021
PenName55:
We don't need your food outlets. We have MrBiggs , Chicken Grotto etc.

Come and help us fight Bokoharam and Bandits.
Dasall!
You remind me of chicken grotto at ososami Junction oke ado ibadan...back in the days cheesy
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by itu404(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2021
aremuforlife:
More job for Nigerian
contagious positivity keep the vibes!

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by wonder233: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2021
You got it spot on... Especially that Sangotedo, that place is turning into the new hub of the island, massive market waiting to be tapped
Ghost1994:
grin

Welcome Burger King...

Just open your outlet around Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki 1, Sangotedo,Yaba, Surulere and Ikeja....

To avoid story that cry
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Hoelujohn: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Jeremy12345:
Burger King grin
We all about to get obese
Make i wire you 2k make you sell am. Imagine selling to 100 ppl, you don blow be that
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Skain(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Obesity incoming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.