Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria (50704 Views)

Burger King Makes Grand Entrance Into Ibadan / Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream Outlets In Abuja Turn To Another Mecca / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by capitalzero: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
More genetically modified foods..

More cancer loading...
cry

Yea!!!!
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
unhealthy food , and very costly as well.

eat healthy Africans like , veggies, fresh fruits, cassava, etc.

western foods like burger, shawarma, donuts etc are junk food and aren't good for your system.

cheers!

3 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by majamajic(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2021
MummyD2020:

You are right! I bet you it cant be like the ones outside. Nigga styled burger

grin

The Naija burger go carry pomo

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Gyong(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They are welcome.......
Expecting their branch in Benin city......where the king is truly king....

There ain't no obesity son....
Eat burger and drink enough origin bitter....
Then smoke your weed join am.....make i see where the obesity want pass come.....to make it worse...you go come sit down near your laptop dey huzzle all night without sleep....how the obesity want take come...

Oga scammer, dis your smally Nokia na your signature be dat?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Ayo2004: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021
This news favours Nigerian girls the most grin
Research shows that they are the largest consumers of shawarma all over the world Burger King go too blow for Lagos,Imo,PH,Abia,Benin and Abuja
If u know,u know grin

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by DesChyko: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Henrydonland:
This one na rich man food o because e go cost as e jus enter naija.

You see the place dem say for Nigerian markets? grin

Ghana buns go make the cut las las.

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by RPG2020(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They are welcome.......
Expecting their branch in Benin city......where the king is truly king....

There ain't no obesity son....
Eat burger and drink enough origin bitter....
Then smoke your weed join am.....make i see where the obesity want pass come.....to make it worse...you go come sit down near your laptop dey huzzle all night without sleep....how the obesity want take come...
This your white small phone na the gods of china to you anybody wey fit corner the phone don blow be that guys watch out for that small phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2021
airminem:
Lets check this out. One medium burger and one coke daily for the pupils in Government school feed programme tongue. Then after few weeks(4) check the pupils. What do you think?!

It can only be imagined sad

1 Like

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2021
mmsen:

Domino's pizza uses cheap cheese in America. You think they use gourmet cheese?

And it isn't bad in Nigeria at all.

That cheese I tasted seemed to be bottom of the barrel cheap. That's probably why they were so happy to pile it on.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by toxtimmy: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2021
This type of fast food are poor man's food.... Cook you healthy food at home and eat with your family and friends.... Take you cooked food from home to work in a bag or lunch bag... You will save lots of money and stay healthy.

Fast food like this are all chemical based... The fries or chips if you leave it on your table after you buy it it will remain same after one month... Everything about fast food is made in the laboratory by people in white gown.

If you want real and good fast food wat again beans as it's very good protein... Eat moi moi from mana put... Eat rice and fish from mana put etc.

Fast food like bugger king and McDonald's are unhealthy and poor man's food... Rich people try to cook and eat from home.

Henrydonland:

1 Like

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Biglittlelois(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2021
positivevibez:
Naso I go chicken republic order burger dem say make I wait for 5 minutes fess make dem prepare am very annoying stuff

Lol do you expect them to give already made burger? Dude no eatery makes burger to showcase for customers to buy, cos it will spoil, even burger king will tell you to wait for them to prepare it so stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Refinedbeing(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
airminem:
I Don die! Where be IB? That forest wey fulani and miners dey compete ni? Bros take time o! Wich kinda play bi dis na?! grin
Go find ur mates for dis nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Parachoko: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2021
bluefilm:

Dey dia na.

You think say everyone dey as poor as you abi?

E go soon do you voom for eye.
Where in my post did I write about poverty?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2021
judetov2:
lol... a big problem for Nigerian men, our gals will want to eat without contributing a kobo.
BIG PROBLEM DN LAND FOR WE BOYS HEAD
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2021
Parachoko:
How many Nigerians dey chop burger? If Una go base on burger alone, una go collapse in just 1-2 years.

They will do well. You'll be shocked at how many people here can afford burgers! They should have arrived long ago but I suspect their prime problem was sourcing of meat and other inputs.

If you can say this about burgers, what would you say about pizza? I would say pizza's position was worse than that of burgers. Domino outlets in Nigeria at a time had the highest grossing outlets in the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by elisho: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2021
we nija we need strong and afforded food this evil government of APC na 001 some na 010 is not easy for son of man
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by godlessmind: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/03/27/american-fast-food-franchise-burger-king-to-open-outlets-in-nigeria/
they are bringing their disease and cancer to NIGERIA........i laugh in 6G grin
Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2021/03/27/american-fast-food-franchise-burger-king-to-open-outlets-in-nigeria/
they are bringing their disease and cancer to NIGERIA........i laugh in 6G
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by dealbest: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2021
By the time when dem pay lighting and power expenses like 6 months straight thier body go tell them.. As if that one never do you go come hear efun wa ni owo ile..

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by EyeofanEagle(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
airminem:
I Don die! Where be IB? That forest wey fulani and miners dey compete ni? Bros take time o! Wich kinda play bi dis na?! grin
Who is this village rat?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Henrydonland:

That's not true... I tried them when i was in Madrid 3 years ago and their prices are just like those of other fast food outfits. undecided
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by EMMY76: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Hope this food won't cause cancer for nigerians?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Eastcaostboy: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Ravon:

If they like let come...they have been operating in other countries... What's the big deal for them coming is because 9ja is in mess... Just an ordinary Cafe
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2021
' if i aint rap cos i flip burgers in Burger King,will u be ashamed to tell yo friends you feeling me?'

21 questions by 50 cents (2003)

3 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Jeremy12345: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2021
Hoelujohn:

Make i wire you 2k make you sell am. Imagine selling to 100 ppl, you don blow be that

Na so you think chairman �
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Hoelujohn: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2021
Jeremy12345:

Na so you think chairman �
Send am
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Matheusmartin:
More genetically modified foods..

More cancer loading...
cry
just as how the whole America is hit by cancer angry

2 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by mmsen: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

That cheese I tasted seemed to be bottom of the barrel cheap. That's probably why they were so happy to pile it on.

They do that EVERYWHERE. Cheese is cheap yet filling so of course they pile it on.

It also depends on the kind of pizza, they are less likely to do that when you order thin crust than the standard dough and it probably also depends on the toppings, they don't do that with the Veggie Supreme, for example.

Go to Europe then talk to me about cheap cheese being piled onto pizza. Pizza Hut in Europe used to be terrible, I haven't been to one in over ten years.

3 Likes

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2021
All these fast foods that have made many americans fat.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:
Under this Buhari regime?
what happened to it...I can list people that have made it and are leaving large under this regime.. If something no favor you he no mean say other people no get favor
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by bluefilm: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Parachoko:
Where in my post did I write about poverty?

Then why are you bothered whether Burger Kings will make it in nigeria or not.

Did they beg you to tell them the economic situation of things in nigeria before deciding they will like to come to nigeria?

You may not know it but most people often think and act in ways that reflect on who they really are or according to the situation they find themselves in.

I hope you get what I am trying to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.