Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria (50324 Views)

Burger King Makes Grand Entrance Into Ibadan / Romeo’s Pizza And Coldberry Ice Cream Outlets In Abuja Turn To Another Mecca / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Spechialone(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
They must have been influenced by the movie 'Coming to America'
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
positivevibez:
Naso I go chicken republic order burger dem say make I wait for 5 minutes fess make dem prepare am very annoying stuff
U cant get already made burger but d 5 mins was too much 3 mins max
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Munzy14:

lol @unhealthy...

That's some people's normal meal o.

Had a frnd, the time I spent with her, she loves junks...And hates cooking with passion.

Even when she visits, I don't bother asking her for help with kitchen, the only help is if we are moving and i see a nice food stuff, she can help me with pricing...If I reach house cook..she no go chop pim......Ike gwuru...cheesy
Onwehu ishi I ju gi ma I ma nri eshi? grin

And it's a huge turn off for me then...Ihu nwaanyi hatiri kitchen...Mba nu...

Their is something attractive with a young lady in the kitchen making a good meal...no be noodles o...grin

"I hate cooking" wucha inyanga n'uwa ohuru a o!
Inukwa.... cheesy
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by hartlyn(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Great News. A very welcome development
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by YoungAncient1: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
The number of cancer cases is just about to rise
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Duplexxx: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Funflipper:

How is McDonald's better? They serve the same unhealthy poison to the ignorant.

Have you tested it before
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Exodora: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
One burger in everyday supermarket is #700. Doubt everybody can avoid that.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2021
MAKEOUTHlLL:

most food items these days have been genetically modified.

even the so called "organic" products.

carrots, corn or watermelon (even the "organic" Nigerian kind) are soooooo different from how they were a few centuries ago.

cool down with the cancer-fear mongering

Where did u see ur modified watermelon? On the internet?
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2021
It would still wrap up like d others before them shoprite, Mr Biggs y is that? Cos Nigerians re poor, like garri than snacks and govt don't support businesses
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
By Nigeria they mean Abuja and Lagos.
Niggerians will start going there to take selfies. You will see some niggerland members coming hear to brag and shame others because they can afford to eat at burger king

if anyone posts a picture trying to form with BK, i go laff die..BK...though its my favorite out of all regularly available burger joints but its nothing compared to In and out..phat burger...Five guys and Burger-fi
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by airminem(f): 5:35am On Mar 29, 2021
Refinedbeing
EyeofanEagle:
Who is this village rat?
Who are these Brown-rooftopS IB rats?!
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by MAKEOUTHlLL: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2021
jaxxy:

Where did u see ur modified watermelon? On the internet?
I see modified watermelons almost everywhere; on the internet as well as inside the wheelbarrow of an aboki grin
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by loomer: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2021
EmptyGarden:

How I wan take know na? Na only for tv I don see am.

No vex boss, me self na for tv I dey see am
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by sayisayi(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Obesity King
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2021
MAKEOUTHlLL:

I see modified watermelons almost everywhere;
on the internet as well as inside the wheelbarrow of an aboki grin

Do u have a real pix not internet pix? I want to see it.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onwehu ishi I ju gi ma I ma nri eshi? grin

"I hate cooking" wucha inyanga n'uwa ohuru a o!
Inukwa.... cheesy
hahahaha...Nwoke nne ya na amutaghi nwaanyi...Buzi must for cooking..

Otherwise umu nwaanyi mere gi inyanga kitchen eeeh...Gi a ghota.

You are right...All na shakara....O nwere nke gwara na ihe kitchen anaghi amasi ya...But the moment she enter kitchen, ma ebuwe zie ibu over night...grin

Bia nwe wa afo ka nwoke luru nwaanyi ohuru..grin
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Munzy14:

hahahaha...Nwoke nne ya na amutaghi nwaanyi...Buzi must for cooking..

Otherwise umu nwaanyi mere gi inyanga kitchen eeeh...Gi a ghota.

Owunu eshiokwu.

You are right...All na shakara....O nwere nke gwara na ihe kitchen anaghi amasi ya...But the moment she enter kitchen, ma ebuwe zie ibu over night...grin

Bia nwe wa afo ka nwoke luru nwaanyi ohuru..grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by dareadewuyi: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Another way of bringing toxic food waste to naija, obesity in Naija loading.what is happening to our Mama put outlets?

Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Funflipper: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:

Have you tested it before

Yes I have, and I will only recommend it to those who cannot afford to dine in a regular restaurant.
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by tonylistic(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Pls how can some one get work in this company. Pls help if you have any idea
Re: American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria by Horlar995(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2021
Sophieeeri:

U cant get already made burger but d 5 mins was too much 3 mins max
This guy is a scammer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.