Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing (1723 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

This time around the king is supposed to be all-knowing and never-failing; a king that knows what will happen in the future. A king that will never make a wrong prescription. But what do we have? A god who even regretted creating man grin A god who is doing trial and error. He sent his son to die for the sins of the world, but funny enough the Christians are the ones even saying that the world has gone more haywire. A god that doesn't see beyond his nose. So the assertion that your god wasted his son still stands.

The highlighted is where you've been lied to! smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Aemmyjah(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That guy think backwards
He's the one lying to himself with all hid assumptions and supposition about God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So your god is no more all-knowing abi? He is no more perfect. Dey play, JW grin
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That guy think backwards
He's the one lying to himself with all hid assumptions and supposition about God

Do you mean that your god is not all-knowing? Christians can be so funny eeh grin
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

So your god is no more all-knowing abi? He is no more perfect. Dey play, JW grin
So you don't know anything about the true God you're simply leaning on assumptions.

He knows the beginning and the ending about His own plans not what each person will decide to do which may affect other plans what no matter what happens His plans will be actualized whether you support or oppose it because He has all the power to manipulate and maneuver! Isaiah 55:10-11
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That guy think backwards
When they goes to the churches of Christendom and are told stories instead of them to ask questions they will just swallow it hook line and sinker then carry it in their minds assuming they have known what they supposed to know about God.

So even though we knock on their door to discuss with them they will say
"i'm busy"
"i have my own religion"
"i myself knows what is in God's word" smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't know anything about the true God you're simply leaning on assumptions.

He knows the beginning and the ending about His own plans not what each person will decide to do which may affect other plans what no matter what happens His plans will be actualized whether you support or oppose it because He has all the power to manipulate and maneuver! Isaiah 55:10-11

Wow. I'm happy if your god is actually like this grin He's just same as other small gods. So happy right now grin
Jehovah don suffer for the hands of his worshippers o. They always describe him as they want cheesy Same as refuse bin.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

Do you mean that your god is not all-knowing? Christians can be so funny eeh grin

Can you quote where the Bible explicitly said:

"God is all knowing"? smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

Wow. I'm happy if your god is actually like this grin He's just same as other small gods. So happy right now grin

Whatever rocks your boat my guy!

The fact remains that my God can speak and make sure that what He said happens just as He planned it! smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever rocks your boat my guy!

The fact remains that my God can speak and make sure that what He said happens just as He planned it! smiley
He can't do that either. He's just as dumb as a broomstick. Idols and toys are more useful than Jehovah your god, I swear.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

Jehovah don suffer for the hands of his worshippers o. They always describe him as they want cheesy Same as refuse bin.

Ṣebí you don't even think He exist? cheesy

After pastors have collected your money and fed you with the lies you want to hear now that you're hearing the truth you wish it's what your atheistic Yahoo big boys you call "pastors" told you should be the truth so that everyone should discard the word of God shey? smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

He can't do that either. He's just as dumb as a broomstick. Idols and toys are more useful than Jehovah your god, I swear.

Well He said during the endtime people will pick up weapons against themselves due to politics! Revelations 6:3-4

But He will send out His active force (Holy Spirit) so that all His faithful worshipers will be united as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4

Tell me what your toys has done apart from what you can do with it in your bedroom! Psalms 115:4-8 smiley
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
:
Well He said during the endtime people will pick up weapons against themselves due to politics! Revelations 6:3-4
During the 'beginning time' people also picked up weapon against themselves. As a matter of fact, your bible gave us a story of Cain against Abel during your so-called 'beginning time'. Cain picked up weapon and killed his brother.

:
But He will send out His active force (Holy Spirit) so that all His faithful worshipers will be united as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:2-4
We are waiting

:
Tell me what your toys has done apart from what you can do with it in your bedroom! Psalms 115:4-8 smiley
What you can do with Jehovah is the only available thing so far. He can't even do more than a dead rat for you.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by Aemmyjah(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

The same person you said regretted creating humans cos they had become wicked and rebellious and violent is the one you are worrying your ignorance as all-knowing?
Tomorrow, they'll say atheists are intelligent
Backward thinkers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

During the 'beginning time' people also picked up weapon against themselves. As a matter of fact, your bible gave us a story of Cain against Abel during your so-called 'beginning time'. Cain picked up weapon and killed his brother.
Cain killed Abel but Abel wasn't thinking of killing his brother so the case differs from what the Bible foretold in the endtime where people from one geographical location where they believe in a god will pick up weapons to go and kill people who also call on the same god and both of them are battle prepared to destroy one another. Ọmọ what happened to Abel totally differs from that! smiley
geoworldedu:

We are waiting
What you can do with Jehovah is the only available thing so far. He can't even do more than a dead rat for you.
So it's just Maximus alone that's settling disputes amicably throughout the world where JWs are peacefully resolving issues among themselves shey?
Now it's obvious that atheism is an infection. cheesy
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The same person you said regretted creating humans cos they had become wicked and rebellious and violent is the one you are worrying your ignorance as all-knowing?
Tomorrow, they'll say atheists are intelligent
Backward thinkers

You know the first time i met atheists i was really amazed at how grown ups are using their brains to think like kids.

It's not their fault but the fault of the real atheists who are claiming pastors feeding them with lies!
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by MindHacker9009(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
geoworldedu:

The fake invented christain god like to bang another man's virgin wife, when the fake christian god decided to bang Mary another man's wife and even told the man not to touch his wife for the nine months, while their fake invented christian god was banging Mary for the nine months

1 Like

Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by johnw47: 1:41am On Oct 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When they goes to the churches of Christendom and are told stories instead of them to ask questions they will just swallow it hook line and sinker then carry it in their minds assuming they have known what they supposed to know about God.
So even though we knock on their door to discuss with them they will say
"i'm busy"
"i have my own religion"
"i myself knows what is in God's word" smiley

truly lost false jw indhouse

all the churches of Christianity don't tell stories,
but you cannot help but lie, lying is what satan's people are known for:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.
Re: God Failed And Wasted His Son For Nothing by geoworldedu: 2:20pm On Apr 14
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Have A World Without Poverty? Lets Discuss / Faith-healers And Tele-evangelists / I Want To Marry My Mother--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.