Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? (479 Views)

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Pastor Chris Makes Another Revelation About Churches With Covid19 Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2021
It's been almost a year now when that 5G and Covid19 link broke out, has that theory stood the test of time?

NwaNimo1
Knarfoza
Magenta232
Harjay1986
Kylekent59
Hahjascho
Flyinnizam
KGREAT
InvertedHammer

1 Like

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by harjay1986: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2021
needanswer:
It's been almost a year now when that 5G and Covid19 link broke out, has that theory stood the test of time?

NwaNimo1
Knarfoza
Magenta232
Harjay1986
Kylekent59
Hahjascho
Flyinnizam
KGREAT

6G is already, in process
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2021
harjay1986:

6G is already, in process

That answer is unrelated to the question I asked. Technology will always advance but is 5G still linked with Covid19 in 2021?
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2021
No because stup!d people have already realized that they're stup!d.
But wait till 6g is out, pastor Chris and his goons will surely have something to say. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2021
kingxsamz:
But wait till 6g is out, pastor Chris and his goons will surely have something to say. cheesy

Its sickening though, how people can't carry out critical thinking with all the available facts at their disposal.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by harjay1986: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
needanswer:

That answer is unrelated to the question I asked. Technology will always advance but is 5G still linked with Covid19 in 2021?

from the begining it a conspiracy theory that the two are, related there is no way they can be related because how many country have the present of the 5G in their country yet they still have death case on Covid
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2021
harjay1986:

from the begining it a conspiracy theory that the two are, related there is no way they can be related because how many country have the present of the 5G in their country yet they still have death case on Covid

Good you have changed your stance.

1 Like

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by flyinnizam(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
needanswer:

NwaNimo1
Knarfoza
Magenta232
Harjay1986
Kylekent59
Hahjascho
Flyinnizam
KGREAT
InvertedHammer
if 5G is linked with covid-19 everyone in a vicinity would have got the virus once because it would come in form of a wave
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
needanswer:

Good you have changed your stance.
Are the targets listed, in your OP, those who previously submitted that both were in fact linked? undecided
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
flyinnizam:
if 5G is linked with covid-19 everyone in a vicinity would have got the virus once because it would come in form of a wave

So you are saying NO then.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are the targets listed, in your OP, those who previously submitted that both were in fact linked? undecided

Yes please
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
needanswer:

Yes please
oh great! There is one I know that is missing from your list - Petra or is it petra1 whose pastor is the notorious pastor chris. grin

You two should seriously chat about this. cheesy
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
oh great! There is one I know that is missing from your list - Petra or is it petra1 whose pastor is the notorious pastor chris. grin

You two should seriously chat about this. cheesy

Lol...I think he has a closed mind already, with such ones it's a waste of time.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by petra1(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
needanswer:

He didn't say 5G is COVID-19. Rather those who were falling down dead on the street were results of 5G not covid 19.
Covid 19 is just a flu and not as deadly.as it's portrayed. It is treatable. Most of those who died of it were not treated properly and in time.

Malaria can kill if not well treated.
The creation of the virus is for world control . To force people into vaccination. The vaccine is a software for future control

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Even most of their Pastors linked Covid19 vaccine with mark of the beast but they're no more saying anything about it as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the Organization they all knew as frontiers in biblical research didn't say so.
In fact our people are taking the vaccine in advanced countries now!
Below is the welcome package JWs in a place presented to the officials who brought the vaccine to our Kingdom Halls. The officials were so happy that they asked if they can take pics with their gifts! smiley

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

MaxInDHouse:
Even most of their Pastors linked Covid19 vaccine with mark of the beast but they're no more saying anything about it as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the Organization they all knew as frontiers in biblical research didn't say so.
In fact our people are taking the vaccine in advanced countries now!
Below is the welcome package JWs in a place presented to the officials who brought the vaccine to our Kingdom Halls. The officials were so happy that they asked if they can take pics with their gifts! smiley

It was never linked by anyone even in 2020.
The scammers are those behind the PLANdemic and the rest of you beneficiaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Perhaps you were under a rock when all that was happening.

1 Like

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Prove you're not a liar. Mischief makers, leading other ignoramuses on twitter, twisted Pastor Chris' words to divert attention from the scam.

1 Like

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Nevermind my friend, one of this days some people will follow you to ISOLELE! cheesy

donnie:

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Nevermind my friend, one of this days some people will follow you to ISOLELE! cheesy
The children of Isolele/Isreal are the real target of this Plandemic. They will not rest until your total annihilation is accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Prove you're not a liar. Mischief makers, leading other ignoramuses on twitter, twisted Pastor Chris' words to divert attention from the scam.

You're a clown and shouldn't be taken serious. Now run away.

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're a clown and shouldn't be taken serious. Now run away.

You simpleminded ignoramus.
I've watched that video several times. I know what he said. Your display of daftness will only be appreciated by fellows like you.

Now if you watched it, tell us what his exact words were.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

You simpleminded ignoramus.
I've watched that video several times. I know what he said. Your display of daftness will only be appreciated by fellows like you.

Now if you watched it, tell us what his exact words were.

You have the brain of a child and it's obvious.
Do I need to remind you what the title of this thread says? Clown. Since you're too slow to comprehend, let me draw it out for you like the child that you are.

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

You have the brain of a child and it's obvious.
Do I need to remind you what the title of this thread says? Clown. Since you're too slow to comprehend, let me draw it out for you like the child that you are.
You have never watched the video to hear his very words. Your only source is a Nairaland post by a simpleminded individual like yourself riding upon the popularity already created by the Twitter trend that was based on falsehood and a misrepresentation of facts.

I doubt that you have a brain at all.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:
You have never watched the video to hear his very words. Your only source is a Nairaland post by a simpleminded individual like yourself riding upon the popularity already created by the Twitter trend that was based on falsehood and a misrepresentation of facts.

I doubt that you have a brain at all.

Go and play with sand since your brain is not yet developed to understand simple English.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

Go and play with sand since your brain is not yet developed to understand simple English.

You will not dare bring that video here. That's if you even have data. You have never watched it but you prefer to peddle unfounded stories as fact. You're sick.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

You will not dare bring that video here. That's if you even have data. You have never watched it but you prefer to peddle unfounded stories as fact. You're sick.

My guy I don't have time for you abeg. Don't quote me again. You still be pikin.
Look for an adult to help you out.
My last time quoting you.

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by FatherOfJesus: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
petra1:

He didn't say 5G is COVID-19. Rather those who were falling down dead on the street were results of 5G not covid 19.
Covid 19 is just a flu and not as deadly.as it's portrayed. It is treatable. Most of those who died of it were not treated properly and in time.

The creation of the virus is for world control . To force people into vaccination. The vaccine is a software for future control
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
No problem the children of Isolele can hear you loud and clear! cheesy
donnie:

The children of Isolele/Isreal are the real target of this Plandemic. They will not rest until your total annihilation is accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
petra1:

Okay. I have gotten your take.
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by donnie(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingxsamz:

petra1:

Dazzit
Re: Is 5G Still Been Linked With Covid19 In 2021? by needanswer: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:

Dazzit

But he is still wrong though. Lots of phones uses 5G ,including iPhone 12. Nigerians use the phones both home and abroad( where 5G network is available)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Slammed For Criticizing Fellow Gospel Singer / How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One / VIDEO: 'jesus Is Coming Soon', Emir Of Bauchi Sings In Worship Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.