Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,347 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl (1957 Views)

Guys Can U Date Fat women above Size 6? / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? / Ladies..can U Date A Guy Eating Chin Chin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Quality20(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2021
They too are human beings and most likely did not choose to be illiterate, however they are cool, obedient and chaste

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by chatinent: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2021
When most of them become exposed after, they begin to see you as the learned illiterate in the way you have pampered them “thinking they wouldn't come to know what's up.”

This is no stereotype.

Nigerian ladies are impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by zanshi: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2021
I like a girl i can lord over not some thot that would be dragging equality with me just because she went to school and can speak queens english.

I implore all men to go this route.

8 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by richmond500: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2021
As long as she has class, why not

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by HopeVictor(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2021
All the ones I tried toasting in one Enugu village no gree..them dey feel say I wan chop them comot..

3 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by SavageResponse(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2021
HopeVictor:
All the ones I tried toasting in one Enugu village no gree..them dey feel say I wan chop them comot..

They were right grin

6 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by HopeVictor(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2021
SavageResponse:

They were right grin
Lol..and i bin like them sha

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by extol1(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2021
HopeVictor:
but they were still right

3 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
HopeVictor:

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
extol1:

but they were still right
lmao some niqqas and low key savagery sha cheesy

obviously niqqa was just for their kpekus, no cap

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Skullano(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lolll, they will be calling you SIR SIR even when they like you is a total turn off abeg.
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sure..

So as long as she’s slim, petite and intelligent..

Remove package, city girls are not any better..

2 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Quality20(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
zanshi:
I like a girl i can lord over not some thot that would be dragging equality with me just because she went to school and can speak queens english.

u mean I shd go ahead, date n marry such types of ladies?

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by zanshi: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Quality20:
u mean I shd go ahead, date n marry such types of ladies?

Before nko

3 Likes

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by SeunDobo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
Quality20:
They too are human beings and most likely did not choose to be illiterate, however they are cool, obedient and chaste

ma lamba
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by pansophist(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yes of course, as far she brings peace into my life, I'm in. If you look well, there is a strong correlation between literacy and infidelity. A good example is the higher institution that transform good women to corrupted ones.

So yea, if she is young, pretty and submissive I'll choose her over the high fly PhD lawyer that is argumentative, confrontational, combative, and have a need to be right. Peace over degrees.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by angelfallz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
you hit the nail on the head. Peace of mind very important in this life
pansophist:
Yes of course, as far she brings peace into my life, I'm in. If you look well, there is a strong correlation between literacy and infidelity. A good example is the higher institution that transform good women to corrupted ones.

So yea, if she is young, pretty and submissive I'll choose her over the high fly PhD lawyer that argues and drags shoulder with me.
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by angelfallz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why not? An illiterate is someone that did not go to school. It does not make the person unintelligent. When i am looking the qualities of a good wife and mother for my children, literacy is not one of the things that would be on my list. I won't eat Phd in my marriage.
If the illiterate girl embodies all that i look for in a woman for marriage, why not?

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Haarii9: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.
Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Nazgul: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Village girls of these our generation are worse than city girls, once you visit the village with a car from your base in the city, you can fúck anyone of your choice provided you've got a sweet mouth, cos most of them are living in abject poverty and wouldn't mind doing anything to get out of their current state.

But there are still decent ones tho, just as there are still decent city girls, it take patience, and discipline on your part to locate them and also work towards a future with them.

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Duplexxx: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
It depends
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Shukushaka: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
If she's exceptionally beautiful.
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Quality20:
If she's a Virgin
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Toluwashe778: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
Oh u guys think they too don't like to go to school?

They too desperately want to go to school
If u want to get them most times, tell them u will sponsor their education.

Who can find a good wife say the Bible.
My advice, be a good husband too
Be what a good woman is looking for
There are still extremely good girls
Simple!
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Quality20(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

If she's a Virgin
of course, most village girls are virgins and they are less distracted from hearing their parents advise n sermons on d dangers of immoralities.
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by jantman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Quality20:

I was wondering why you asked a question here and you are the first to answer your question. But if I may ask

Which is more better?

A literate girl that bribe lecturals with sex and money just to obtain certificate

VS

A humble and loyal illiterate?
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Sanctecosma(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2021
Why not? Need I say that being literate doesn't equate wisdom and good sense?
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Sanctecosma(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
pansophist:

So yea, if she is young, pretty and submissive I'll choose her over the high fly PhD lawyer that argues and drags shoulder with me.
You're so on point man!
Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Quality20(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
jantman:

I was wondering why you asked a question here and you are the first to answer your question. But if I may ask

Which is more better?

A literate girl that bribe lecturals with sex and money just to obtain certificate

VS

A humble and loyal illiterate?

of course d humble and loyal illiterate is way better and preferable

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Village Illiterate Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
zanshi:

A girl being educated doesn't really imply that she would be rude and uncouted.

One, her charcter will always remain her character, regardless of status or accomplishment.

Two, it also bore down to how you also treat her, you don't treat someone like she is a thing and expect the behaviour of a person.

I believe this also applies to men.

We should also stop encouraging hypocracy.

And lastly, everybody is good, we should instead learn to know what we want and go for it, instead of creating cofussions...

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Gone Wrong, Pastor Spotted Conducting Strange Deliverance On 3 Ladie / Romatic Devil / I Have Found A New Love But Here Is The Issue..(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.