Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others (46811 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by frankmoney(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:
He gave the money to our children. Rivers people are not complaining.
At least this is way better than giving Sokoto 500 million Naira
say you are not complaining not Rivers people

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Ceeogbaru2: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
10m for coming home... How much for not been at home... Failed Nation

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by aspabay(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
None of them has bothered to ask Wike for Rivers State panel to investigate police brutality, na only Lagos be their focus.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na Burna suppose gift people N10m for rivers state sef. I'm sure he can easily afford it.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by bobolistica(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
E NO CONCERN ME
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
frankmoney:
say you are not complaining not Rivers people

We are not complaining, we complained when he gave Sokoto state. We are not complaining now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by millionboi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
southniyikaye:
Not surprised, it is a rotten country already
can u imagine?
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by MansoryMX(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
A country gone with the wind. If you have the money to relocate or run to a much better country, you should do so! live and enjoy the amazing things life has to offer, a place you find peace of mind, opportunity, good life, security, fresh air, good drinking water, good economy, basic amenities is where you can call HOME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by IJOBA11: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
WWHERE DEM THESE OUR WESTERN HYPOCRITES DEY WHEN SANWO-OLU DEY USE LAGOS HOUSING ESTATE FOR IGBOGBO DEY DO BAZAAR FOR IYA AWERO AND OTHERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Ayo2004: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
The country is the poverty capital of the world and en route to be unemployment capital yet we are spending government money like we are Qatar or Luxembourg,anyone defending Wike is a problem of Nigeria
Burna boy and the other artistes were taught by the teachers so they should be recognized?

On top Grammy award,we value the white man's opinion too much,that's how one mofo was telling me yesterday that Billy Eilish is the greatest artiste of all time but cant mention one of her songs,majority of Nigerians don't listen and even dislike her music but because the White men continuously give her Grammy awards,they spit rubbish

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Rickbronz(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
no be small thing.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Soolmus: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Why are people acting surprised... Wike is a cheerful giver, he spends Rivers State Allocation without sympathy

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:
He gave the money to our children. Rivers people are not complaining.
At least this is way better than giving Sokoto 500 million Naira

You're a racist and a bigot.

So Sokoto is not in Nigeria?

Or you're comparing giving to the poor with giving to the rich?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Infact Burna Boy is said to have demanded 100 million naira from his rivers govt to attend his own home coming ....See Buhari is not the only problem we have in Nigeria even though he is the engine oil of most problems

Don't blame burna boy. Who organised home coming for him? If d governor has work to do, would he be doing home coming? He wants to associate with success by fire by force instead of focusing on his constitutional responsibilities. Burna boy de im own. He didn't ask for home coming

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by SmartPolician: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Funkeshuga:
the political philanthropist himself

very wasteful fat head

only God knows what Rivers people see before they elected this calamity, omo oni inokuno as their state manager

You cannot be a governor in Rivers State if you are not a thug. The state represents everything wrong with Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
walozanga:
If na u them give the 10mili u go criticize?
dong mind them.. Very fake set of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by frankmoney(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

We are not complaining, we complained when he gave Sokoto state. We are not complaining now.
oga I'm from Rivers State and I'm complaining and I know a lot of people who are complaining, so speak for yourself

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Abagworo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
If it is with his personal money then no problem but if with Rivers money then it is wrong. His gifting of land at Old GRA is a good move.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Never4getU: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
What is wrong with you people? I'm sure if you were part of this gesture you would be happy as well.

How many of you criticize Buhari and Osinbajo for tradermoni aimed at improving market women's in the country?

The boys who benefit from this won't be happy with your reactions because this is some sort of empowerment.

Don't you understand that the youth are so unemployed but universities keep churning out graduates every year without providing nothing in the labour market.

So like tradermoni which is the most useless govt economic policy, since it doesn't address the true reality of the country's economic hardship if the citizens.

With money of this amount, somebody is made, it can be invested and it's beneficiary can become employers of labor.

So stop unnecessary critism especially when it's a good one.

southniyikaye:
Not surprised, it is a rotten country already
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is why , if we don't change, this country will never be better .

We only see the speck in other people's eyes .

We don't see ours . And even we they show us . We say, " is it ur biz?"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Masterchef(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Infact Burna Boy is said to have demanded 100 million naira from his rivers govt to attend his own home coming ....See Buhari is not the only problem we have in Nigeria even though he is the engine oil of most problems

That's Burna telling the governor that time is money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

You're a racist and a bigot.

So Sokoto is not in Nigeria?

Thank you!
Rivers money for Rivers people. To cure you of your ignorance, Rivers is multiethnic so being for the interest of the state can't make me a bigot.

All the people in Rivers and by extension Nigeria are of the same Black race so you can't accuse me of racism.

If you call me a bigot, so what?
Isn't it what we were thought by your president, Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Never4getU:
What is wrong with you people? I'm sure if you were part of this gesture you would be happy as well.

How many of you criticize Buhari and Osinbajo for tradermoni aimed at improving market women's in the country?

The boys who benefit from this won't be happy with your reactions because this is some what of employment.

Don't you understand that the youth are so unemployed but universities keep churning out graduates every year with providing nothing in the labour market.

So like tradermoni which is the most useless govt economic policy, since it doesn't address the reality of the country.

With money of this amount, somebody is made, it can be invested and become employers of labor.

Stop unnecessary critism especially when it's a good one.

So , in ur little baby thinking, Burnar boy is not made b4 now ?

See what poverty mentality is doing to you.
You've lost your moral compass- totally

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by tenzofall: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Doesn't change the fact that he has deep pocket.
U no well?
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
frankmoney:
oga I'm from Rivers State and I'm complaining and I know a lot of people who are complaining, so speak for yourself

Pasisi, it is expected people will complain but those of us who are not complaining outnumber those who are.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by McLizbae: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
How Burna boy take be the person wey deserve 10m from Rivers State cofas?
Everybody dey make noise, who holy? Mshw
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Minjim: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

Thank you!
Rivers money for Rivers people. To cure you of your ignorance, Rivers is multiethnic so being for the interest of the state can't make me a bigot.

All the people in Rivers and by extension Nigeria are of the same Black race so you can't accuse me of racism.

If you call me a bigot, so what?
Isn't it what we were thought by your president, Buhari?
A bigot is also a racist.

This is why , if we don't change, this country will never be better .

We only see the speck in other people's eyes .

We don't see ours . And even when they show us . We say, " is it ur biz?"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by realstars: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Minjim:

Its good to give to artist than bandits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) / Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.