Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition (3111 Views)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway By Twaci (2021 Edition) / Easter Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Good Day everyone!

The much anticipated Easter Giveaway is here! Can't say it's first of a kinda but I can definitely say it would be the best to come (hopefully).

So here's how it's gonna go,
- Take a picture of things you don't need or not using, be it old devices, clothes, shoes, makeup, bags, whatever comes to mind!
- Post it here on the thread and indicate your location so that an interested party can reach out.
It's very simple!
Now say you have no item to give but would love to contribute, you could gift recharge cards, apps, ebooks....even bitcoins
Even your services would be appreciated!
Nothing is too small guys.

God bless each and everyone of you and we all contribute to make this a success!

Are we ready?!

P. S, Scammers should steer clear pleas

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Kriss216: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
Good Day everyone!

The much anticipated Easter Giveaway is here! Can't say it's first of a kinda but I can definitely say it would be the best to come (hopefully).

So here's how it's gonna go,
- Take a picture of things you don't need or not using, be it old devices, clothes, shoes, makeup, bags, whatever comes to mind!
- Post it here on the thread and indicate your location so that an interested party can reach out.
It's very simple!
Now say you have no item to give but would love to contribute, you could gift recharge cards, apps, ebooks....even bitcoins
Even your services would be appreciated!
Nothing is too small guys.

God bless each and everyone of you and we all contribute to make this a success!

Are we ready?!

P. S, Scammers should steer clear pleas
So, what do you intend to give
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Good evening house... Do you want 30000 Naira in cash or shares ?? Ask yourself this... I am back with my sure links and referral.

Have you heard about trove, trove app?
It's an app where shares are bought and sold

When you use my link to download and register Trove and we will both get 5 shares of either Dangote Sugar or GT Bank FOR FREE. Just like that.... And it can be accumulated to 30,000 naira just like that...

It's your boy fatherchristmas... Trust me there is no scam here. Remember, Help me to help you. Use the referral link on my profile to download and register the app, then send me your referral link so that I can follow you too...

PLEASE SIGN UP WITH MY LINK

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by PinUp: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Beggars paradise
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Abeg check out the link on my profile...

Help a bro.... Let me have your own referral link once you have registered with mine too.

My own link is N4HRJP

It's 100% real. YOU CAN ACCUMULATE UPTO 30K just like that.

Don't dull... Don't sleep on it
Endeavors to compete the registration

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
So, what do you intend to give
Recharge card

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by SteveOfu: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Abeg check out the link on my profile...

Help a bro.... Let me have your own referral link once you have registered with mine too.

My own link is N4HRJP

It's 100% real. YOU CAN ACCUMULATE UPTO 30K just like that.

Don't dull... Don't sleep on it
Endeavors to compete the registration
Have you hear of Yochaa? Which stocks do you have?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Kriss216: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
Recharge card
How about you monetize the recharge card?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
How about you monetize the recharge card?
=N=100 recharge card.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Kriss216: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
=N=100 recharge card.
Only

Was expecting urgent 2K.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Greatzeus(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
=N=100 recharge card.
Leezah are you serious? You are bigger than this, change that naira sign to dollar,make it $100 grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Klass99(f): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
smiley

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by hafsatadebisi: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Please, I need a job.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Mumben(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anyone has a sewing machine head? doesn't matter d condition, I will gladly repair n use it. I want to learn tailoring.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by WestAfricaan: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Klass99:

99% of your posts on Nairaland are toxic comments dissing Nigerian girls/women YET when a Nigerian girl or woman announces a giveaway, you are always all over the thread seeking notice and practically begging to be picked as a beneficiary of their goodwill.

I have seen you do this on Poco's giveaway thread, now here you are again on a different thread. As a matter of fact after severely dissing another guy for asking for financial assistance that period, you were seen on Poco's thread doing the very thing you dissed someone else for.

Do you suddenly forget that these are the same Nigerian women who are useless, have nothing to offer and are better off being avoided? Why don't you practice what you preach and avoid female monikers during times of their giveaways?

I saw you identify as a Benue man on a thread, I was both shocked and disappointed, because the Benue men I know are nothing like you. But, you seem to fit the stereotype description of Benue men who are lazy and dependent on their women for their survival - you certainly act like it here on NL.

If only you knew the OP behind this thread is a man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by LadySarah: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
leezah=fatherchristmas=IyaTola.
Kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by iamoyindamola(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
=N=100 recharge card.
Did anyone put a gun to your head to start what you can't finish?
You trying to encourage others yet you don't want to contribute
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Did anyone put a gun to your head to start what you can't finish?
You trying to encourage others yet you don't want to contribute
So a hundred naira is not a contribution
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadySarah:
leezah=fatherchristmas=IyaTola=LadySarah
Kwantinue
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by iamoyindamola(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Leezah:
So a hundred naira is not a contribution
Is this a joke
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadySarah:
leezah==IyaTola.

Kwantinue
I am nothing related to those monikers you quoted... I am just a gentleman. I saw the post, it's direction and I took the opportunity.... please kindly check my referrals out. thanks
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Kriss216: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Klass99:

99% of your posts on Nairaland are toxic comments dissing Nigerian girls/women YET when a Nigerian girl or woman announces a giveaway, you are always all over the thread seeking notice and practically begging to be picked as a beneficiary of their goodwill.

I have seen you do this on Poco's giveaway thread, now here you are again on a different thread. As a matter of fact after severely dissing another guy for asking for financial assistance that period, you were seen on Poco's thread doing the very thing you dissed someone else for.

Do you suddenly forget that these are the same Nigerian women who are useless, have nothing to offer and are better off being avoided? Why don't you practice what you preach and avoid female monikers during times of their giveaways?

I saw you identify as a Benue man on a thread, I was both shocked and disappointed, because the Benue men I know are nothing like you. But, you seem to fit the stereotype description of Benue men who are lazy and dependent on their women for their survival - you certainly act like it here on NL.

Is that all, Klassless bitchh
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by DaBogu: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Is this a joke
is this rather not shameful of you to make such statement?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by iamoyindamola(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
DaBogu:
is this rather not shameful of you to make such statement?
Remove your ugly face from her ass
Simp
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by CuteMike01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks Leezah, actually today is my birthday but I'm just unhappy and starving badly without a definite source of income yet. I created this thread earlier today.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

I will be grateful if I can get help from here, pls someone out there. Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by DaBogu: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Remove your ugly face from her ass Simp
Smh
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by BigDick70inch(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadySarah:
leezah=fatherchristmas=IyaTola.

Kwantinue

Thank u Oo.......
A Nairalander burst IYATOLA aka LEEZAH recently..........on a thread she created to do giveaway..........

But........logged in later as LEEZAH to sell her fake bitcoin and share ideas to gullible people on there.......

Lalasticlala........
Ban this girl for spamming!!!!
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Leezah(f): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Dear Lalasticlala,
It has come to my attention that most people here mistake me to be the said Iyatola, I would like to inform the general public that those spreading this information just want to malign my character, the information be peddled that I am Iyatola is FALSE AND UNTRUE.
BigDick70inch:

Thank u Oo.......
A Nairalander burst IYATOLA aka LEEZAH recently..........on a thread she created to do giveaway..........

But........logged in later as LEEZAH to sell her fake bitcoin and share ideas to gullible people on there.......

Lalasticlala........
Ban this girl for spamming!!!!
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by SMJay: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Greatzeus:

Leezah are you serious? You are bigger than this, change that naira sign to dollar,make it $100 grin
Are you immune to giving?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by SMJay: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
CuteMike01:
Thanks Leezah, actually today is my birthday but I'm just unhappy and starving badly without a definite source of income yet. I created this thread earlier today.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

I will be grateful if I can get help from here, pls someone out there. Thanks in advance.
Happy birthday
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition by Greatzeus(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
SMJay:
Are you immune to giving?
It was a joke obviously,a nice way of telling her that opening a giveaway thread just to give out N100 isn't it at all. Not here for any stupid giveaway or dashaway, but you couldn't get the joke, looking at your picture, there's obviously nothing funny about your swollen burnt puff puff face grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl / Whats The Worst Kind Of Child Abuse You Have Seen In Yr Family? / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.