Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 (3149 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway 2022 / Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2021 Edition / Easter Giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good Day everyone!

The much anticipated easter giveaway is here!
So here's how it's gonna go,

- Take a picture of things you don't need or not using, be it old devices, clothes, shoes, makeup, bags, whatever comes to mind!

- Post it here on the thread and indicate your location so that an interested party can reach out.

It's very simple!

Now say you have no item to give but would love to contribute, you could gift recharge cards, apps, ebooks....even bitcoins
Even your services would be appreciated!
Nothing is too small guys.

God bless each and everyone of you and we all contribute to make this a success!

Are we ready?!

P. S, Scammers should steer clear please

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Mastakija(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
what is stopping u from giving too
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by NobleSeed(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
try leave by example na..
Post the things you want to give so that others will be motivated to participate.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na only 170# I get for house and bank sad anybody who request the money from me go see my red eyes ooo angry
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
The only picture of what I don't need now is Buhari.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Sacrednes: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
we don ready ooh.
Abeg make una start the giveaway,location isn't a barrier biko, if the place too far abeg try do waybill and God will reward you.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Anyone who can support with food items should please help me. My siblings and i are seriously hungry. Please help the needy!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Pascopele: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
try leave by example na..
Post the things you want to give so that others will be motivated to participate.
What's your location

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Digitalfinga: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2022
I need money and foodstuffs to take care of my family..there is hunger..Ifbu can also assist me with money to start engine oil business I will save a soul..my location is nsukka enugu..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by dacblogger: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Popcorn machine for sale...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Good day please anyone who has an old mattress he/she wants to give away I'm at owerri I just moved into a new place and I've exhausted all my cash on Accommodation please I'll be more than grateful if u can help out. I can be paying for it gradually if u want I'm currently sleeping on bare tiles and my health condition is deteriorating.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Abeg me i need mtn data o
Anybody wey fit help,i go really appreciate

My number

Thanks much

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
SINGLES is a group for singles who are ready to find someone special and from there form a serious and meaningful relationship.

If you are real, single and searching, then this is the right place for you.

Ada the CEO is a certified relationship expert, counsellor, intellectual entertainer
Looking for LOVE?
Want to get counselled?
� Send her a DM on telegram
@BeautifuAda
Flahyuq:
Abeg me i need mtn data o
Anybody wey fit help,i go really appreciate
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
ceematics:
Good day please anyone who has an old mattress he/she wants to give away I'm at owerri I just moved into a new place and I've exhausted all my cash on Accommodation please I'll be more than grateful if u can help out. I can be paying for it gradually if u want I'm currently sleeping on bare tiles and my health condition is deteriorating.
Show me the receipt of your rent
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
dacblogger:
Popcorn machine for sale...
What's the meaning of this? Did you read the thread before posting?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Sacrednes:
we don ready ooh.
Abeg make una start the giveaway,location isn't a barrier biko, if the place too far abeg try do waybill and God will reward you.
see your entitlement mentality. Nobody owes you $h!t
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by bjprodint1: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Pls help d kids and i,we need raw foodstuff
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Sacrednes: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2022
you go just Open your mouth wah!!!!
lavylilly:
see your entitlement mentality. Nobody owes you $h!t
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Duchessree(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
embarassed i would love to get a 64GB flash drive though cry
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by dacblogger: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2022
lavylilly:
What's the meaning of this? Did you read the thread before posting?
Oga,that one you're saying is not my business.
I read the thread nd I understand it perfectly
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Miraclenoble(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2022
I just wanted to update you people concerning my leg issue concerning the help I need.
This picture was taken this morning and also to tell people that I am not trying to scam anyone but genuinely need help.

I have already put my rug for sale in clearance thread as it is one of the few things that I have left.

I am not going to post an acct number until someone calls me and confirms how affirmative this is. God bless you

08108921621.am always available....please call to confirm.
Please the picture is graphic.

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
lavylilly:
Show me the receipt of your rent
Good afternoon I appreciate ur concern, I'm at work right now and can't go home to upload it, I'll do so by 6pm when I get home. thanks.
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by lavylilly: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
ceematics:

Good afternoon I appreciate ur concern, I'm at work right now and can't go home to upload it, I'll do so by 6pm when I get home. thanks.
This is more than 24hrs you are still looking for your receipt undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Miraclenoble(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
lavylilly:
please mine is genuine and you can even call me on video call to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by babaalagbo11(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is a very nice initiative....

If you're suffering from ulcer, typhoid,weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature Ejaculation..... I get herbs to cure that permanently for free, first 3people to d.m me

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine you'll pay with discount
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by babaalagbo11(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Miraclenoble:
I just wanted to update you people concerning my leg issue concerning the help I need.
This picture was taken this morning and also to tell people that I am not trying to scam anyone but genuinely need help.

I have already put my rug for sale in clearance thread as it is one of the few things that I have left.

I am not going to post an acct number until someone calls me and confirms how affirmative this is. God bless you

08108921621.am always available....please call to confirm.
Please the picture is graphic.

only help I can render now is to tell you,to get pure original honey,I mean original one anywhere around you,ask those old women they will get it for you....always apply it on the wound,if you didn't see any change after honey constant application,I'll tell you what to do next...it might require deeper intervention
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
lavylilly:
I can't find it my dear it must have fallen off my trouser but I've requested for another one, I would love to meet you physically too, receipts aren't enough proof. Thanks for ur concern once again

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by ceematics: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Miraclenoble:
please mine is genuine and you can even call me on video call to confirm.
Are you calling me a thief or what? Watch ur words my friend!
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Please anyone with a spare TV set..happy easter
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by SMJay: 6:34am On Apr 14, 2022
SafariBoy:
Please anyone with a spare TV set..happy easter
Yes what's your location?
Re: Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 by SMJay: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2022
ceematics:

I can't find it my dear it must have fallen off my trouser but I've requested for another one, I would love to meet you physically too, receipts aren't enough proof. Thanks for ur concern once again
it's obvious you are not genuine. Imagine it fell off your pocket and you want to meet her physically. You are so pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married And Mature Advice Pls / Should A Wife Know How Much Is Her Husband's Salary? / Should Parents Find Wives For Their Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.