Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline (4007 Views)

Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos) / Ifesinachi, Chisco, Others Report Ambode To Osinbajo / Lagos Government Seals Off Chisco, Ifex, GUO, Other Transporters' Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by SweetiliciousD: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wealth that has tangible source.

No bullion van, no EFCC battle and no Missing file in code of conduct bureau.

Igbo amaka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyQqSx5kC8

1 Like

Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by capatainrambo: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
heendrix:
I'm not trying to hate or anything but I think these Ipob men should be arrested and all tried/investigated for either Drug trafficking or money laundering

Meanwhile Air peace Onyema should not think we've forgotten bout him
you re not hating u say ?

Better think about your crooked life
Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by Meto1234(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
heendrix:
I'm not trying to hate or anything but I think these Ipob men should be arrested and all tried/investigated for either Drug trafficking or money laundering

Meanwhile Air peace Onyema should not think we've forgotten bout him

Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by Ashirioluwa: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hope they last in business because the way we do business in this country is different
Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's great news.
Very soon we will be going to Anambra and Ebonyi but air from Enugu. Maybe na 1k we go even hey pay sef cheesy grin
Them Enugu to Lagos go be 3k cheesy
Before you know it now Dangote, will want to come and monopolise this business.
Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by Liposure: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's great news.
Very soon we will be going to Anambra and Ebonyi but air from Enugu. Maybe na 1k we go even hey pay sef cheesy grin
Them Enugu to Lagos go be 3k cheesy
Before you know it now Dangote, will want to come and monopolise this business.
Let me go and float Ekeledilichukwu airline so that your dream can come true.
Re: Another Airline Coming To Nigeria As Chisco Group Floats Airline by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Liposure:
Let me go and float Ekeledilichukwu airline so that your dream can come true.
LOL. That means na to dey enter plane of I want go piss be that. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kuwait Visa / Lets Talk Brazil / Nigerians In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.