Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai (4081 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by Imblesed: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
How much does one need to travel to Dubai for holidays (10 days)? Is it necessary to go through agent to secure accomodate, to visit places and do shopping? How about the procedures? Somebody should please post me the details and cost. thank you
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by chelseabmw(m): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2011
someone pls help
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by Jummy4real(f): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
I need to know too. Tx
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by chelseabmw(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^^^
baby u wanna travel too?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by Jummy4real(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
yes
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by GBASKY: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
I THINK YOUR TRIP DEPENDS ON YOUR POCKET WHICH WILL DETERMINE YOUR TASTE AND PREFERENCE IN TERMS OF HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND THE AIRLINE YOU WILL LIKE BOOK YOUR TICKET WITH.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT ON A LOW KEY I THINK =N=520K WILL DO
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai by chelseabmw(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jummy4real:

yes

baby let us travel together. . . . . ?

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student Of Eksu Lost Their Lives In A Fatal Motor Accident....(photos / Question On Nigerian Gun Laws / Nigerians In Hungary....lets Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.