Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive (2249 Views)

Teenage Girls Drugged At Birthday Party, Wake Up While Being Trafficked To Libya / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / We Stole Cars At Gunpoint, Forge Customs’ Papers For Buyers – Carjacking Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Value2Ethics: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Footage shows two teenage girls accused of carjacking and killing UberEats driver climbing from wreckage and trying to run away as the victim's body lies on sidewalk

Disturbing new video footage shows two teenage girls accused of carjacking and killing an UberEats driver speeding off in the man's car as he hangs off the side of the vehicle before being flung to his death.  

Mohammad Anwar, 66, died on Tuesday after being ejected from his Honda Accord in a violent carjacking in Washington, D.C

Daily Mail: Graphic video shows moment teen girls carjack Uber Eats driver before his death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9410913/Graphic-video-shows-moment-teen-girls-carjack-Uber-Eats-driver-death.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfJ-Tw9Fyk8

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by wizod(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
what a man can do, a woman can do even d worst
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by RRodwave(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Karlovych: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed It must be black Americans, bunch of lazy, retarded souls that lack respect. I suppose BLM won't see this one

3 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by ifytrik(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
wizod:
what a man can do, a woman can do even d worst
A woman can do better, that is why we keep telling you people that "the future is female"gringrin
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Righteousness2(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
When I see or Hear people say they wanna leave the country for safety reasons, I Laugh.
Safety is not in the USA, France, Asia, Australia or wherever. Safety is only in GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by motymop: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Black Americans are cancers to the world. After they will blame white supremacy, racism and white people for their lack of progress.

5 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by TheSourcerer: 1:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
When I see or Hear people say they wanna leave the country for safety reasons, I Laugh.
Safety is not in the USA, France, Asia, Australia or wherever. Safety is only in GOD.
fvck God.
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Shuzzi(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
fvck God.
Behave angry

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by ChiefSosa(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed It must be black Americans, bunch of lazy, retarded souls that lack respect. I suppose BLM won't see this one
They are so Ratchet/Ghetto that they sometimes disgust me.
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by ruggedtimi(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Person die...m*mu girl dey say "my phone "
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by amuwo1980: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2021
This one na mandatory 40 years , tommorow someone will be begging for them for parole , these kids deserve the worst of punishment

3 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by amuwo1980: 7:39am On Mar 29, 2021
motymop:
Black Americans are cancers to the world. After they will blame white supremacy, racism and white people for their lack of progress.

Crap , what nonsense
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by dederocs(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Tick tock is to blame.
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by TheGreatIYANU: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2021
....illiterate black Americans. The worst of their kind!

2 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by 2shaw: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Naso yahoo boys dey drive,how u go turbo den shapaly enter sharp bend,flung him and car enter sideways and tumbled. Those soldier suppose give them lilen5 slaps first.
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by adecz: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2021
motymop:

➡Black American crimes are
poverty driven crimes.

➡But you don't see them carrying out
mass shootings just for the hell of it.

➡Of the two, which is a bigger crime?

❌❌❌❌❌❌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by motymop: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
adecz:

➡Black American crimes are
poverty driven crimes.

➡But you don't see them carrying out
mass shootings just for the hell of it.

➡Of the two, which is a bigger crime?

❌❌❌❌❌❌

1) So poverty is a license to rob and kill people.
2) black people commit more mass shootings than whites, that is because most black mass shootings are against other blacks, the murder rates by black people is higher than any other group

2 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by adecz: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
motymop:

1) So poverty is a license to rob and kill people.
2) black people commit more mass shootings than whites, that is because most black mass shootings are against other blacks, the murder rates by black people is higher than any other group

Your racist, jaundiced disposition
lacks the understanding or
the meaning of mass shooting or
killings.

Park well.
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Duplexxx: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Female can't handle the feature don't deserve your self
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by savageyoungboy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
fvck God.
God bless you
Now muveee
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by motymop: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
adecz:

Your racist, jaundiced disposition
lacks the understanding or
the meaning of mass shooting or
killings.

Park well.

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Akuruoulo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
ifytrik:
A woman can do better, that is why we keep telling you people that "the future is female"gringrin
THEY FUTURE IS FUTURELESS IF AT ALL IT TRUELY FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by Kingcalls: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bla ks are the worst racists on earth...just that they are not in control...look at what they do to fellow blacks
Re: Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive by TheSourcerer: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
Shuzzi:
Behave angry
I havemy right to expression sir!

(1) (Reply)

(video) Bandit's Caught At Nkpor In Anambra State / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice. / My Mum Was Scammed By Bank First Bank Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.