Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Want To Leave This Single Mother But I Don’t Want To Hurt Her.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Leave This Single Mother But I Don’t Want To Hurt Her.. (132 Views)

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / Which Addiction Would You Love To Leave In 2020? / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Leave This Single Mother But I Don’t Want To Hurt Her.. by kmaster007: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello guy, so here is a reader that needs our help with something.

Please only serious minded people should comment.
He wrote:-

I met this Canadian girl online we started talking, all were casual till we vibed well, and she developed massive love for me.

Each day she confesses how she liked me, think about me and all that.

The thing is that she is taking it too far thinking we are dating, or maybe I will marry her, but I never asked her out we have just been friends.

The girl respects me, does anything I asked her and even promised to assist bring any member of my family to Canada don’t know if she is serious though.

… But the thing is that I have my own spec. When it comes to girls and don’t intend to marry her.

Please how do I leave her without her getting hurt, as it seems like I am trapped.

Note: I never asked her out.. attached is a message she just sent now and I laughed..

(1) (Reply)

Win $1,000 (models Only) / See Countries You Could Get Rich While Schooling / Fatimoh Bolanle Muritala Need Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.