Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu (16327 Views)

Western Democracy Not Working For Africa – Obasanjo / APC PCC Blasts Tonye Cole For Campaigning Without Tinubu' Poster In Rivers State / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Rawhumper(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
I have great respect for this Gov. I believe he is doing well but always leeching on Tinubu may bring his political demise on the long run.

I advise him to focus more on his job than praising a man whose political sun is setting.

quote author=ahmedkoded95 post=100286453]

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/28/nigerias-democracy-not-complete-without-tinubu-says-sanwo-olu/amp/?__twitter_impression=tru[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by saphiere(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
emmnprince:

grin
Welcome ma!

The future is FEMALE slogan begin with you.
What do you have to offer Nigerians? Where do you hope and wish to take Nigeria to? Higher level? wink
the WTO DG Mrs. Ngozi has answered these your questions
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lamasta:
Tinubu is an influential man no doubt...

Influential because you have to reap from the poor, surpress them, give them peanuts so they praise you, you become a god, 48 laws of power. He is not a leader, go read the story of lee of Singapore, king of dubai, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, and many more
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Lostchild(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBJ vs Tinubu who wowor (ugly) pass self?

If i may ask, when will Nigeria have a president that use coat and tie self
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by MansoryMX(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lamasta:

Is Tinubu your problem

No, he is your father’s problem!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Prince001(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
donbachi:
I no understand..as in na him placenta dem use lay the foundation of democracy in nigeria.

Its just amazing how some naija praise failure!
With the situation in d country since we having d so called democracy, things are getting worse day by day!
My biggest problem is just the praise to the people that let us to this shit hole Naija is right now by some Nigerians.
What is working in Naija sef? Can anyone tell me plsss.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Hoodnigga123: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 3:30am On Mar 29, 2021
saphiere:
Democracy is not complete without women being given equal opportunities in all sectors.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Start by contesting Presidential election first or you think it's by mere talk or seeking equal right. How many women will even support their fellow woman let alone voting for her. Let's hear word jawe
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 3:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Sanwo-olu hasn't achieved any meaningful feat because he's remitting Lagos development funds to Tinubu's account. Same with other S'West governors who are his puppets too. Well, his jagaban ends in Yorubaland and his ambition will end in SHAME.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 29, 2021
I pity this country...voting for the same set of people who have ruined the nation day in day out...do you guys ever ever ever ever ever learn...not long ago, a lot of you were shouting Buhari, same were shouting Atiku and co...the same people that have ruled, ruined and tarnished this country over and over again....don't you guys have any desire to take the future of your nation in your hands..this is getting beyond pathetic...PS...could care less for any of the thieves you put out there before you accuse me of being an agent of any party...they are all thieves
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by EmekaA125(m): 3:40am On Mar 29, 2021
milehigh06:
I pity this country...voting for the same set of people who have ruined the nation day in day out...do you guys ever ever ever ever ever learn...not long ago, a lot of you were shouting Buhari, same were shouting Atiku and co...the same people that have ruled, ruined and tarnished this country over and over again....don't you guys have any desire to take the future of your nation in your hands..this is getting beyond pathetic...PS...could care less for any of the thieves you put out there before you accuse me of being an agent of any party...they are all thieves
Oga, go and pick form, we will support you. The first step of effecting a change is by contesting election. Anything short of this, the status quo remains the same in Nigeria. Political juggernauts call the shots in leadership. Get involved and stop wailing!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by Nobody: 3:43am On Mar 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

Oga, go and pick form, we will support you. The first step of effecting a change is by contesting election. Anything short of this, the status quo remains the same in Nigeria. Political juggernauts call the shots in leadership. Get involved and stop wailing!!!

dude, i cant run to lead your country......we have competent leaders here,though some still insane but we do have competent leaders..so I am sorry bud..this is on y'all
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by mywells: 3:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Agbero would have representative at the national assembly,provided jagaban installed as president,let us be very carefull and vote agbero government out now before things get out of hand.There would be toll gates at every entrance of a street constituted by agbero.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 5:18am On Mar 29, 2021
saphiere:
the WTO DG Mrs. Ngozi has answered these your questions

She's not a FEMALE grin
She's an intelligent woman.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 5:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by sawolaran(m): 5:44am On Mar 29, 2021
What an overstatement. Should Tinubu dies today does it mean Nigeria would collapsed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by saphiere(f): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2021
emmnprince:

She's not a FEMALE grin
She's an intelligent woman.
Define female lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by sojfarm: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2021
What alse do you expect from a employee-governor that is no more than a local govt chairman.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by tony5(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/28/nigerias-democracy-not-complete-without-tinubu-says-sanwo-olu/amp/?__twitter_impression=tru
unfortunate being who will not succeed in his endeavours and will be paid according to his own deeds.. Happy birthday Tinubu.... May he receive in abundance of what he has done and what he is still doing....
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
saphiere:
Define female lol

Saphiere abeg leave me o!

A FEMALE is defined as an intelligent woman.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria’s Democracy Not Complete Without Tinubu by saphiere(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
emmnprince:

Saphiere abeg leave me o!

A FEMALE is defined as an intelligent woman.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Veto On Electoral Bill: APC Senators Vow To Block Pdp’s Override / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / We Will Deal With Them The Way We Dealt With Boko Haram. - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.