Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Am I On Track? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On Track? (1377 Views)

I Hurt Her With My Words, How Can I Get Back On Track. / Am I On The Right Path? / Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On Track? by mrpoul(m): 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
So I met her in school invited her home, she came. She confess that she was in love with me, wanted us to last. Everytime we chat, she was always telling me how much she loved me. But her attitude prove otherwise, she doesn't come to my house unless I send transport, or I promise I will give her transport when she wants to go, Always telling me she doesn't have airtime to call or check on me, thereby prompting me to send her airtime. 2 weeks after we started dating she told me that she needed money to complete her rent, which I gave. Anytime she sees me in school she will ask I buy her food, etc. But recently, I discover she was always looking for ways to extort money from me. So I stopped calling her or chatting her up, and surprisingly she never call back also, but after 3 days she called this morning. I didn't pick because I'm trying to ghost her, so I wanted to know if I'm on the right track or I should still give her a chance?
Re: Am I On Track? by gfon(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
You daft o,no bother to quote me before thunder strike your Simping dis-order.

2 Likes

Re: Am I On Track? by Jashub: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
She's just a hungry lass who's capitalizing on your gentle-man nature. My advice : drop her the way you'll drop a hot pot.

2 Likes

Re: Am I On Track? by blockgeek69(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dump that leech like a bad habit, she is only interested in milking you dry, Yahoo girl.

A girl who loves you will want to build with you rather than milk you dry. BTW, how did you manage to pay part of her house rent, is she an orphan?

Run a background checkh you will discover that you are only a number among the list of guys she has opened ATM on their head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I On Track? by mrpoul(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
blockgeek69:
Dump that leech like a bad habit, she is only interested in milking you dry, Yahoo girl.

A girl who loves you will want to build with you rather than milk you dry. BTW, how did you manage to pay part of her house rent, is she an orphan?

Run a background checkh you will discover that you are only a number among the list of guys she has opened ATM on their head.
But is it possible for a girl to say she loves you now and forever but still bill you at any slightest opportunity ?
Re: Am I On Track? by mrpoul(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
mrpoul:

But is it possible for a girl to say she loves you now and forever but still bill you at any slightest opportunity ?
Because I have been thinking this throughout the past 2 days. How someone can say she loves you very much. But her attitude prove otherwise.
Re: Am I On Track? by rtdCivilservant: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
mrpoul:

Because I have been thinking this throughout the past 2 days. How someone can say she loves you very much. But her attitude prove otherwise.
Oga, are u just coming?
Re: Am I On Track? by uchman(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Oga, are u just coming?

grin
"I love you" na wetin dey trip am
Re: Am I On Track? by Jack005(m): 6:28am On Mar 29, 2021
mrpoul:

She doesn't love you. Isn't it obvious? You are one of her clients.. Please stop being a simp nigga.
Re: Am I On Track? by Skullano(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2021
After two weeks of dating na so she match you house rent billing?.

Nwanne eeeh, you be pure client Las Las oooh

Like I always say, sense nah 150 per bag so try buy am.

1 Like

Re: Am I On Track? by Duplexxx: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Omo no mind the thief girl

Are you her bank?

If she have love for you she don't ask for shit like that all this girls now a days be careful

Keep on ghosting her until she will finally fall in love by not using you as her first bank of Nigeria
Re: Am I On Track? by Matheusmartin: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Avoid ladies from poor background at all costs..

They are always demanding and nver giving anything in return..

1 Like

Re: Am I On Track? by Theboy21: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I On Track? by mrpoul(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Duplexxx:
Omo no mind the thief girl

Are you her bank?

If she have love for you she don't ask for shit like that all this girls now a days be careful

Keep on ghosting her until she will finally fall in love by not using you as her first bank of Nigeria
do you mean there is a possibility of her changing this attitude?
Re: Am I On Track? by Cholls(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
My brother you're off track
Re: Am I On Track? by Duplexxx: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
mrpoul:

do you mean there is a possibility of her changing this attitude?

What you started by putting her on at the first place, it was your mistake when she will request anything from you and you refuse she will now feel uncomfortable with you

How you will know

Ask her for sex my guy you go tire for excuses

Still be with her but use brain

Most of nowadays girls are all like that the same i dey face for here
Re: Am I On Track? by danietohbadt(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
You're on track bobo.
Drop her like used condom.
Re: Am I On Track? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
mrpoul:

My brother, It could two things;

1. She's a manipulative lady; showing you the desires and dealings of love but you are a means to an end, that is she shows you love and even may end up sleeping with you but it's for the cash you supply. The best way to handle this set of careless ladies is to cut of completely, a way to find out if they are in this category is if they repeatedly demand at the drop of a hat.

2. She could be sincere but a big spender who does not know how to manage funds and living lifestyles above her means either due to psychological challenge (trying to create impressions from the effects of low self-esteem) or background (family related issues).

The truth is try to know her intensions towards you, for me these kinds of ladies is a big turn off, my generosity have been abused so many times, bkos I can give a lady money without the need to ask anything in return, I've observed they take advantage of that. I cut off immediately, if need be block for my sanity.
Re: Am I On Track? by uchman(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Avoid ladies from poor background at all costs..

They are always demanding and nver giving anything in return..

This your write up shows that you came from a poor background too and you are struggling to be a gold digger...

Why would we avoid them, are they not human beings?
Re: Am I On Track? by Viridis(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2021
Ewu, nah una de downgrade manhood
Re: Am I On Track? by Matheusmartin: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2021
uchman:

This your write up shows that you came from a poor background too and you are struggling to be a gold digger...

Why would we avoid them, are they not human beings?

K
Re: Am I On Track? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
mrpoul:
So I met her in school invited her home, she came. She confess that she was in love with me, wanted us to last. Everytime we chat, she was always telling me how much she loved me. But her attitude prove otherwise, she doesn't come to my house unless I send transport, or I promise I will give her transport when she wants to go, Always telling me she doesn't have airtime to call or check on me, thereby prompting me to send her airtime. 2 weeks after we started dating she told me that she needed money to complete her rent, which I gave. Anytime she sees me in school she will ask I buy her food, etc. But recently, I discover she was always looking for ways to extort money from me. So I stopped calling her or chatting her up, and surprisingly she never call back also, but after 3 days she called this morning. I didn't pick because I'm trying to ghost her, so I wanted to know if I'm on the right track or I should still give her a chance?
Simpism Is Real!!! I Don't Know Why U Guys Fail To Learn. Are U Her Father? Are Her Hands & Legs Paralyse? Doesn't She Work? Does She Do Anything Or Work 4 U In Return? Should Ask Urself Dis Questions.
Re: Am I On Track? by mrpoul(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Truvel:
Simpism Is Real!!! I Don't Know Why U Guys Fail To Learn. Are U Her Father? Are Her Hands & Legs Paralyse? Doesn't She Work? Does She Do Anything Or Work 4 U In Return? Should Ask Urself Dis Questions.
She is a student
Re: Am I On Track? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2021
mrpoul:

She is a student
Even If She Is A Student, Are U Her Father? Is It Ur Responsibility? When Dealing With Girls, U Av To Be Wise. Don't Be Carried Away By Ur Feelings 4 Girls Cuz, Regret Will Always Be D Outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Father Love Mathematics so much / We Die Here — Woman Locked Inside Body Bag For 3 Days, Trying To Leave Partner / Why I Fuvk My Madam, Just To Save My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.