Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria (641 Views)

Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / 430 Prisoners Pursuing University Degrees In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Viccur(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello house,
I want to enrol for Masters but seems the available option now is NOUN, as other schools are done with entry exams. I mean would you advise to have a Masters degree at NOUN. Is there any discriminary circumstance towards NOUN considering its setup and all.
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by rtdCivilservant: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Which kind question be this one again? Your question is like asking this "is it ok for ur father to fucck ur mother after ur fathet married ur mother?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by edoairways: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Viccur have you tried uniben
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Viccur(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2021
edoairways:
Viccur have you tried uniben
No i haven't. I want to do it here in the Southwest
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Fkj202004: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viccur:
Hello house,
I want to enrol for Masters but seems the available option now is NOUN, as other schools are done with entry exams. I mean would you advise to have a Masters degree at NOUN. Is there any discriminary circumstance towards NOUN considering its setup and all.

It is very much okay as it gives you all the flexibility you want.

There's no discrimination as it is recognized like any other university. Also, all courses in NOUN are accredited by NUC.
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Viccur(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fkj202004:

It is very much okay as it gives you all the flexibility you want.

There's no discrimination as it is recognized like any other university. Also, all courses in NOUN are accredited by NUC.

Thank you very much. This is the reply i wanted
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Fkj202004: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Viccur:

Thank you very much. This is the reply i wanted

You are welcome. Just be aware that you will find studying with NOUN so interesting.

Success in your studies and be aware admission is on in NOUN.
Re: Is It Okay To Have Masters In National Open University Of Nigeria by Viccur(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fkj202004:

You are welcome. Just be aware that you will find studying with NOUN so interesting.

Success in your studies and be aware admission is on in NOUN.
Yeah thanks

(1) (Reply)

Resemblance And Differences Among Narrative Essays And Reflective Articles / Strike: Our Problem With ASUU – FG / 8000 Rivers State University Students Denied Of Writing Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.