Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Spotlight Poetry: Work Of God (for TobiR Afolabi) — Ayomide Inufin D'great - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Spotlight Poetry: Work Of God (for TobiR Afolabi) — Ayomide Inufin D'great (230 Views)

Spotlight Poetry: Be Grateful — Ayomide Inufin D'great / Spotlight Poetry: Let's Prey II — Ayomide Inufin D'great X TobiR Afolabi / The Work Of The Devil? A Short Story By Avatarmode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spotlight Poetry: Work Of God (for TobiR Afolabi) — Ayomide Inufin D'great by Inuayo007: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Like the gracious G.O.A.T and the worthy Lamb,
He is who he is — I am that I am,
He stands tall like a magnificent statue,
The radiance that radiates virtue.

A professional in his own profession,
He's a God, a living picture of a dying generation,
An auction that functions above expectation,
A food for thoughts — the feast that beat odds, expectations and imagination,
May you rule your world, own your space and be a blessing to your generation...

You're a King whose crown befit none,
The first in command; second to none,

TobiR, a father figure to mother Earth,
I wish you a life worth celebrating after death,

Your art is state-of-the-art,
It capitalizes on the state of minds,
This art is meant for your heart,
For memories ahead and far behind,

Continue to rule your world till you glow,
Continue to extend. Expand. Excel and grow...

What a day to celebrate your day,
With love from me to you, TobiR, I wish you a happy birthday...

Ayomide Inufin D'great

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gone With The Wind By Margaret Mitchell / What's Done Is Done / Learn About Selling On Amazon With Tips To Draw Customers And Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.