Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege (9890 Views)

2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It / INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by adenigga(m): 1:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, Deputy President of the Senate, has cautioned the All Progressives Congress against past mistakes of the opposition, Peoples Democratic Party.

Omo-Agege gave the charge in an address at the APC South-South Town Hall Meeting for Constitution Review in Asaba.

He said Nigerians won’t vote for APC candidates if those in power fail to deliver.

“History beckons on our great party. It is the first ever opposition party to unseat an incumbent party in the life of our nation, Nigeria.

“Fellow party men, remember that the PDP had confidently said that it would be in power for 60 years. It took the resolve and determination of a strong-willed nation and its people to upstage that confidence.

“Now there is a lesson that we must bear in our subconscious and which should give centrality to our thoughts and deeds,” he said.

Omo-Agege added, ”Nigeria has shown that it has come of age in terms of political maturity; politicians and political parties must deliver on their mandates and their promises or face removal, just as it happened in 2015.

“Yet, politicians must be given the enablement to perform. This is why we must provide a working manual (Constitution) that is fully integrative not only of the obligation and responsibilities of party men and women but also of their rights and privileges.”

He added that the party should be guided at all times by a people-oriented constitution.

“Such that as we work, the APC would be so positioned to provide an irresistible appeal to all persons desirous of inclusive and purposeful political participation,” he said.

He charged the Constitution Review Committee, to consider all areas that had been contentious in the exiting party constitution.

“The first, by no order of importance is the need to strengthen the organs of the party with clear cut and non-overlapping duties amongst the organs.

“Another is that of power devolution down the grassroots. Our party today has 12 million Nigerians strong and growing, the review needs to give specific functions to the zonal structures of the party such that power trickles down to the ward levels,” he said.
https://m.punchng.com/news/2023-Nigerians-will-reject-APC-candidates-if-Omo-Agege

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Rawgold29(m): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2021
true talk.. tired of you guys already

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by HacheNoire: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Its always sad to know that this incompetent politicians feel they are the voice of the people.

Who is Omo Agege to believe he is the voice of the people.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Penguin2: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2021
So this man is this intelligent and reasonable yet he led thugs to steal the Mace in the Senate.

That singular act has demarketed you for life, Mr Omo-Agege.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Mokason288(m): 2:11am On Mar 29, 2021
If you were in a sane country

You should be giving out this beautiful speech from the prison

To your fellow inmates

To make matters worse you believe you were elected into office

I can’t wait to meet that Angel that sent me to Nigeria... I don’t have any business with Nigerians sad

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Nigerians rejected APC long time ago, the ones you see today holding political offices only rigged themselves in.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by bcomputer101: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Until INEC introduces electronic voting, we the elites won't come out to vote because the whole system as failed us

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by limeta(f): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2021
The mace thing we shall remember
For now say what you like we all ears.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by WonderManly(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Okay my people...

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
He said Nigerians won’t vote for APC candidates if those in power fail to deliver.

Oh Yes!
That is what we stand for at [b][/b].
A better Nigeria is all we want.

As Nigerians, the power is in our hands.
And thank God we have a President that will never interfere with election results.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

heckymaicon:

Lol, A better Nigeria indeed.
Yeye dey smell
kayjay69:
How will nigeria be great again in our lifetime?
Excuse us junior wailers,
We said our lifetime, not your lifetime.
Don't get it twisted.
Your lifetime is not the same lifetime as ours.....okay?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by olaric(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Has the APC not been rejected already? As a matter of fact, the APC government is so bad that the then PDP now looks more like a party of saints.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by IgweOfNnewi: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by bewla(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Them them
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by yusluvad(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Both APC and PDP are the same thing....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Trimjos:
Oya vomit shit as usual

It seems if you haven't mention or quote our moniker at least 10 times in a day, body go dey do u somehow.
What kind of addiction is this?
Can't you ever type anything or make your submission without quoting Dem MANNA?
If you are having nightmare about our moniker that tells you the truth always, and you are against it, simply pray to God for forgiveness.
Let this addiction stop please, find time to make love or do something better at home.
Don't waste your Monday morning away.
Make mommies proud of you for once in life.

We Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by SouthSouth1914: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Sensible talk! But APC cannot be redeemed as their already deep in their anuss with anti people policies, draconian laws and a failed system of governance!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by setobaba: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2021
We’ve rejected APC already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Trimjos: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2021
post=100298106:

We dey come...

U and who?
Abeg shift

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by DamnNiggar: 7:26am On Mar 29, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Goldenheart(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
APC/PDP No difference
Bloody parties grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Olabode211: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
This man dey read vision ooo. how do you know my mind??
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Igbankpa(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
They are both failures, just that one is bad and the other is badder.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Faithful1234(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
criminals should stop talking.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by bigdammyj: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Noted
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Johnames: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:
So this man is this intelligent and reasonable yet he led thugs to steal the Mace in the Senate.

That singular act has demarketed you for life, Mr Omo-Agege.

oga, you no dey forget something

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by berrystunn(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
APC

Have no good records.
Security F9
corruption A1
Economy F9
Unemployment F9
Nepotism A1

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by elmessiahs(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2021
this ibori people
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by easyfem(m): 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
by that time , there wont b NIGERIAN again IJN ..... it will b BIAFRA , ODUDUWA and others
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by Mozegee: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
I wonder oooh
HacheNoire:
Its always sad to know that this incompetent politicians feel they are the voice of the people.

Who is Omo Agege to believe he is the voice of the people.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege by momodub: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Them be all the same Na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order / TIME Magazine Names 'Ebola Fighters' As Person Of The Year. [pix] / Buhari Mourns Christopher Abebe, Ex-MD Of UAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.