Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why You Should Fear Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Fear Women (910 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / This Is Why You Should Fear Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Fear Women by blazepascal(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2021
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!

1. The same number she will not give you,is what another guy is deleting from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is thanking her for last night.

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is,not one guy chart

5. A man will work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call. But the most confusing part is when you break up with her she will look even more beautiful.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10 the good deeds you did to a GIrl expires immediately another man shows up in her life

11 brotherman a girl does not only deserve your help your fellow man he deserve s it too help should not be based on gender most men hate to help their fellow men but it will only take 1 sec to help a girl a man will value your help more than a woman

know the above and change

12. Brotherman... let's work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym ..hustling for money is the new work out routine

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Women by Theboy21: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2021
"Fear woman" is a slogan or excuse for pussy ass niggars.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Fear Women by Skepticus: 9:33am On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!

1. The same number she will not give you,is what another guy is deleting from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is thanking her for last night.

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is,not one guy chart

5. A man will work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call. But the most confusing part is when you break up with her she will look even more beautiful.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10 the good deeds you did to a GIrl expires immediately another man shows up in her life

11 brotherman a girl does not only deserve your help your fellow man he deserve s it too help should not be based on gender most men hate to help their fellow men but it will only take 1 sec to help a girl a man will value your help more than a woman

know the above and change

12. Brotherman... let's work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym ..hustling for money is the new work out routine

UNDERSTAND women. Not FEAR them. Your points are valid.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Fear Women by blazepascal(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Skepticus:

UNDERSTAND women. Not FEAR them. Your points are valid.
cool
Re: Why You Should Fear Women by Skepticus: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2021
blazepascal:
cool

Nothing to be "FEARED" with or about women. It's the lack of understanding of women's true nature initially, then later realizing the sad nature of this reality that make men call them FEARFUL.

They are in fact, very timid and predictable if you have a strong understanding of them. They have always operated with cunning and manipulations.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Love Song From The 2000s What/who Does It Remind You / How To Avoid Ex Who Keep Seeking For Favour (feel Using) / Vote For Your Favorite Nairalander Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.