Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress (72157 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Sophiebabe85(f): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ma1NlAY0A

Jaruma supplied waist beads and other Kayamata products to Regina Daniels in her mansion in Abuja and Ned Nwoko approved

Regina bought 3 waist beads for 1.5 million naira, she also bought sex chocolate

She spent 10 thousand dollars for the products she paid in cash.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM-b_wBj8iG/?igshid=14ypm3ivcxn4w

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Sophiebabe85(f): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2021
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Bornsinner7: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmm

Them done play me your tape for artillery

326 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by dawnomike(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2021
She wants to defend her territory that she also took from others...

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Sophiebabe85(f): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Hmm

Lol, who play am for you

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by MufasaLion: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Hmm

She dey use "mmmm" collect boys salary

286 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by eMJPossibility(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2021
let her come and experiment the project on me

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2021
eMJPossibility:
let her come and experiment the project on me
the old woman or Regina herself?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by inumidun2010(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2021
All because of MAN... later now they will shouting future is. EMAIL abi wetin...
We will not allow this JAROOMA enter HEAVEN...

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by ictjobber: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Sponsored meeting...

If you know, you know

Sell your bitcoins to us. See signature

255 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by SouthSouth1914: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Everything is now in the open!! Everything...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Chijeep(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Wait ooo...
Must we see everything?

Are you sure that these yeyebrities get privacy at all?
What will their children account for when their parents are here today flaunting their today and tomorrow on social media

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by SensualMan1(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Facade made to fool some set of women.

Only foolish women would think this shhit works and Regina prolly used it.

Tueh!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Chummynoni(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
ah
O pari
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by FalseProphet1(m): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
I can see that she's preparing herself for her future calling which is becoming a priestess, I see her gaining thousands of followers after answering her calling, I see so many females going to her for sexual advice on how to hook wealthy men, I see her becoming more famous. This I have seen.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by dalass(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2021
cheesy grin

The wind has blown and fowl yansh don't expose grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Ejebleje: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Marketing....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
dawnomike:
She wants to defend her territory that she also took from others...
funny you.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by mazichido(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
cool
Uncle Ned approved shocked shocked

There are levels to this mehn . . . most women are like expensive toys.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Lol, who play am for you
hahahaha.
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Soolmus: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
cool

Ned Nwoke don Jam karishika...

Jazz and juju is now been sold openly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by tutudesz: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
You can't stop Ned from getting more new toys to play with undecided

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by damijoe77: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
I don't understand again.human race is going gaga.una dey publish waste bead full of juju put for internet.Ned nwoko ur left nyash

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by ipobarecriminals: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
sad Wasteful lots sad.Give correct biz man /woman that money,go back in 6 months and see transformation/surplus sad.Why not wear the beads ,snap and show us her fl@t bum lipsrsealed sad. Nonsense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by NaijaSumigan: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.

Don't glory in the vanity of this world... CHRIST is knocking at the door of your heart.

Would you open?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by jojofola: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Na rubbish una dey do o
No better news on a Monday morning? sad

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by southsouthking(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Use kayamata for me, i use Kayamese for you too.
Make we see who go first die or who go love each other pass.
Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by DennisEche(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2021
cc Zzor, pocochanta

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by BuzzandGrillz: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Las Las, 7th wife shall be added unto thee grin

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.