Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress (72158 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Tillatalk: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
How much this girl go worth sef
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Drizzy5001(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Ayobami7(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Iamaboonasir(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Hmm

Them done play me your tape for artillery

She(u) fit use kayamata u fit use juju
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by witworth(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kayamata will expire one day, another wife will fly in. There will be another palace coup.
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by prettymaxy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Sponsored post, I bet Regina knows better.

Jaruma is cashing out from the gullibility, desperation and stoopidity of some women all over Nigeria.

Jaruma is married to a boytoy. Na she dey work for the luxury they enjoy.

The other Miwa chick wey be like say she get sense, is finally pregnant for a palliative-prick.

The one in Dubai is also married to a giveaway husband.

These are the top3 Kayamata sellers and their love lives.

None of them could hook a premium tear rubber man with all their kanya mata. Only randy Nigerian-used-polygamists.

As in ehn
It's obvious say na marketing jaruma dey do after all she's friends with them cos I can remember they visited her in Dubai when she newly gave birth, then Regina and Ned went to their fertility clinic they visited

Miwasignature come fall hands go get belle for kolajalagbo wey get wife for house, I even heard the guy dey give her gbas gbos beating �

All this kayamata sellers teaching babes how to get a rich, tall, handsome men to buy them a house in banana island, exotic cars, marriage... can't even use their products for themselves to get a man of their own

Abeg gist me who's this Dubai kayamata seller that I don't know sef
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by JerySmalls(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Believe this at your own peril...
This is a paid advertisement meeting...
Well scripted Jaruma...

Oya those fools can go buy Thiers too....

Tule Jor...
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Ned won't even be worried, cos he knows more virgins are still coming in, even of she use kayanmata and abracadabra together. grin grin

Ned wey know wetin him dey gain from your destiny.

I laugh in Lesotho vs Nigeria style.
(It will happen tomorrow sha)

grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ma1NlAY0A

Jaruma supplied waist beads and other Kayamata products to Regina Daniels in her mansion in Abuja and Ned Nwoko approved

Regina bought 3 waist beads for 1.5 million naira, she also bought sex chocolate

She spent 10 thousand dollars for the products she paid in cash.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM-b_wBj8iG/?igshid=14ypm3ivcxn4w
Water mistress and her fellow! Na there types full nollywood now..
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
JerySmalls:
Believe this at your own peril...
This is a paid advertisement meeting...
Well scripted Jaruma...

Oya those fools can go buy Thiers too....

Tule Jor...

Which sensible woman go carry 1.5m go buy waist beads?

Or use 10k dolls buy kayanmata + waist beads + other rubbish wey no go stop her man from fvcking outside and later dump her ass when he finds a sweeter kayanmata pussy outside.

Well, na mumu dey worry dem sha.

Their money, their kayanmata.

I hail u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by chaloskyx: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
MUMU GIRLS YOU TOO WOULD THINK YOU CAN SECURE THE MONEY BAG LIKE REGINA WITH KAYAMATA UNA DEY DECIEVE YOURSELF YOUR MAN WOULD EAT YOU BOX OF CHOCOLATES AND I MEAN YOUR "ACTUAL BOX" AND DUMP YOUR SILLY ASS
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Jimmy231: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Hmm

Them done play me your tape for artillery
You they use hmm collect Ned salary
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Cashify: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
For what
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by BePrepared: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that she's preparing herself for her future calling which is becoming a priestess, I see her gaining thousands of followers after answering her calling, I see so many females going to her for sexual advice on how to hook wealthy men, I see her becoming more famous. This I have seen.

You are indeed a false prophet
May Mercy of God fall on you
This I pray
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by usedcardealerph(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
A kid is a kid in any way
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by gbagyiza: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Men r seriously in trouble. Women don swear to use diabolical means to control their male counterparts. Any man wey no embrace Christ is gone.
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Lafrresh: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
I used to love her . Before , she was always herself , natural and cool. Now she's trying to be perfect and she has spoilt everything . Firstly it was loosing weight until she began to look sick . now kayamata .
I just hope this lady wont kill herself one day .
Its even even more annoying because the jazz wont probably work undecided . this is a total waste of money
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Sophiebabe85(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

Ned won't even be worried, cos he knows more virgins are still coming in, even of she use kayanmata and abracadabra together. grin grin

Ned wey know wetin him dey gain from your destiny.

I laugh in Lesotho vs Nigeria style.
(It will happen tomorrow sha)

grin grin grin
Bad pikin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by blacknoir: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
The whole video is cringe
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Coolgent(m): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2021
You can get those shits in the north with less than 20k
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Naijabazeline: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2021
SensualMan1:
Facade made to fool some set of women.

Only foolish women would think this shhit works and Regina prolly used it.

Tueh!

Lol true
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by uchewilliam18: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2021
All is see is a deeply unhappy girl. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by Vyolet(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2021
pocohantas:
Sponsored post, I bet Regina knows better.

Jaruma is cashing out from the gullibility, desperation and stoopidity of some women all over Nigeria.

Jaruma is married to a boytoy. Na she dey work for the luxury they enjoy.

The other Miwa chick wey be like say she get sense, is finally pregnant for a palliative-prick.

The one in Dubai is also married to a giveaway husband.

These are the top3 Kayamata sellers and their love lives.

None of them could hook a premium tear rubber man with all their kanya mata. Only randy Nigerian-used-polygamists.

I heard this gist in particular. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress by descent96(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anyone that believes this mst be living in a fool's paradise,this obviously it's a market strategy to sell her stuf. Judging 4rm her smile and laughter one cld tell she was faking it all. By the way who in her right senses will buy stuff like that and bring it to the public domain?,of course it's an avenue of adversting her goods and luring gullible customers. If u know u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.