Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Jamb 2021/2022 Mock Exam Date & Slip Reprinting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb 2021/2022 Mock Exam Date & Slip Reprinting (838 Views)

2019 Jamb UTME Slip Reprinting And Exam Date | 2019 Jamb CBT / 12 Things You Should Know About The JAMB Mock Exam / How To Know If You Are Qualified For JAMB Mock Exam, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2021/2022 Mock Exam Date & Slip Reprinting by Valentine1818: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Only Candidates who showed interest in mock during Jamb CBT Registration at approved Centres will be eligible to sit for the Mock Exam.

Click > Jamb mock exam date to know the date.

If you want to write the mock, make sure you tick the mock option as you fill Jamb form, The public should note that the Board would not reschedule Examination for any candidate.

The Jamb mock exam date is close and reprinting of Jamb mock exam date and centre begins a few days to the exam. As usual, your question right now is, how do I reprint my Jamb mock slip to show my exam date and centre?

Follow the Jamb Mock Guide below on how to Re-Print your Jamb Mock Slip to show your examination Date, Time and Venue. You may want to click here to how to prepare for Jamb within two weeks.

[center]Check Jamb 2021 Mock Date And Centre[/center]
Visit www.jamb.gov.ng
Go to Print Jamb Mock Slip
Enter your JAMB Reg. No
Click “Print Examination Slip”.
Done

(1) (Reply)

California Proposes Curriculum With Chanting Name Of aztec god Who Accepts Human / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America / 20 Ways To Say Goodbye In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.