Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) (844 Views)

Usman Dalhatu: ABU Student Built Solar-Powered Cooker With TV, Gets $10000 Grant / Student Breaks His Leg After Classroom Collapsed During Lectures. Photos / Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by Seeksnigeria: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Atabor Hamza Adenoyi, a young brilliant Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) student has made history in the department of electronics and telecommunications engineering department, as he bagged first class degree honor with excellent grade, Siggy reports.

Atebor Hamza graduated with a Cumulative Grade Point of 4.83/5.00 being the best undergraduate result from the department since it’s establishment 9 years ago.

“At 17, I left the department of Biological sciences in my 2nd year to pursue a degree in engineering, after setting my mind straight to explore my hidden potentials. It wasn’t easy, to begin with, but the determination to keep going gave me the push I needed in those moments…

“If I were asked to define the entirety of my experience, I would say that I am focused on development, moving from where I am to where I want to be. After making efforts to acquire ICT-related skills (in programming), I was compelled to learn computer networking,” Atebor narrated.

Adoyeni was part of the contingent of six students from the University who received the Vice-Chancellor Award in 2021 for outstanding and brilliant performance a the Huawei Nigeria ICT Competition.

The Competition, which was the fifth in the series, had a participation record of almost 15,000 students from over 2,000 colleges and universities in more than 82 countries and regions globally.

Atabor Hamza Adenoyi led the team the earned first prize in Network Track globally.

He expressed appreciation to the head of departmental, Dr. A. D. Usman, his lecturers, family, and friends for supporting him through this journey.

Source: SIGGY

1 Like

Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Commendable!

He should pursue his postgraduate degrees in the U.S. He's got a high chance of securing fully funded scholarships and admission offers.

Goodluck to him.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by dawnomike(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
He has done well... I wish him much more success in the real world.
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by clockwisereport: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Congrats son
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by Kutunban: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Always ahead...
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by Ak47young(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations but this is soo not true.

We had 4.93 in the U12 set

Congratulations once more thou.
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by shortIGBOman: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2022
This is commendable

Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by Girlieo(f): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2022
congratulations
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by Jammey6551(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats! I just hope he didn't kram and pour to get this grades.
Re: Brilliant ABU Student Breaks Record At Electrical Engineering Department (Pics) by LordIsaac(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Ranked 6th Best In Global Universities Ranking / FG Orders Polytechnic Institutions To Stop Awarding Degrees / South African Student Reject Offer To Study At USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.