Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert (54126 Views)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Missing Person Alert!!!!! PHOTOS / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by segun18(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
God pls rescue this young man oo
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Washere(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Old story
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Kvng6464: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
I pray he comes back safe
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by CharterService: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope he is not a stoner cool many Don smoke Colorado come enta moon
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Sincinnati: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
I pray he is not among those that ate rice at a birthday party in Ikotun, Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Duplexxx: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Babatunde dey on top PUSSY he doesn't want any family disturbance Is why his phone swifted off

Don't worry he will find his way back home

Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sincinnati:
I pray he is not among those that ate rice at a birthday party in Ikotun, Lagos.
What happened at Ikotun? Type it out!
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Funkeshuga(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
I pray is not gun down by a petty thief. a friend husband have that fate at ifako ijaiye last year, he told his wife he want to barb, on his way back from barbing saloon, these petty thieves double crossed him and asked for his phone and money, instead of him to release it and not drag with them, he did dragged and was shot, the items was still taken away

I pray this man fate is not like that, better check some closer hospital near by if not found on time

I pray for his return
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by McLizbae: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
if you dont mind if I ask you some questions
He was last seen on Saturday ? With who ? And by who ? Did he say he was going somewhere to this last seer?
Please file a report and get a ping off the cell tower his phone was last used ,and who he last spoke to (usually turns out to be the last person to see him alive ). some carriers wouldn't give you these information but will give the police , so please file a missing person report and follow up with the detectives involved .

Cc: OP.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Hades2016(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

He left his home on Saturday, his gf let him at home.

His phones are not reachable. All switched off.

We have filed a missing person alert.

Thanks

Bro this is very easy, they should bring in her girlfriend for questioning cuz she’s the one that saw him last... Very simple
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by ivolt: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

We have put a call across to every known person associates with him, and they all said they didn't meet on that day or haven't seen for long.

His gf left him at home on Saturday morning.

He was last seen by neighbours and people on the street, He said he was going for a wedding and the people doing the wedding says they did not see him and his lines are switched off
If he was going for a wedding, was it outside the state?
There is also the chance of falling into the hands of one-chance criminals. A man was kept by them for 1 week until they cleared his accounts, his phone was also off.

Also, start paying visits to hospitals on his supposed route to the wedding.
Start from the motor park closest to his house.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Whoknowsme: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope he's found safely. Meanwhile check his last location, friends or associates who are close to him. Did he have any sort of misunderstanding with anyone. Hope this will guide u in ur search
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Sincinnati: 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
airminem:
What happened at Ikotun? Type it out!
I don't know exactly the place, but they said 50 yahoo boys ate rice in Lagos birthday party, it's been on homepage since morning, check it.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:
nice, he will be home safely
amin
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
ivolt:

If he was going for a wedding, was it outside the state?
There is also the chance of falling into the hands of one-chance criminals. A man was kept by them for 1 week until they cleared his accounts, his phone was also off.

Also, start paying visits to hospitals on his supposed route to the wedding.
Start from the motor park closest to his house.

Wedding was at Meiran from Oshodi but they said he didn't attend
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Gobdddd(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
No.
Av not seen him.

fatymore:
MISSING PERSON: His name is Babatunde Olarenwaju alias Candy , He left home on Saturday morning and hasn't returned home.

His phones are switched off.

Please if found contact me on 08166390577.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
millionboi:
Most missing ppl r not found again

God forbid.

He would be fine
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by ivolt: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

Wedding was at Meiran from Oshodi but they said he didn't attend
You need to know his last known location.
The police can help you trace it using his phone number even though they are off.
Ask them specifically about tracing his last known location.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kestolove:
If na girl I for tell u not to worry cause we all know say na dick dem dey go colleccpt but since na guy, I will put him in my prayers

Shameless dirty thing like u
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Coldie(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Check the police stations, maybe they have branded him a yahoo boy
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
I can't remember how many times I have gone missing and phones off. Probably in side chic house cooling off
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Kestolove(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

Thank you.
Please help me call the mods to move to front page.
cc. lalasticlala
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Bmaster(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
He will return safely.

Meanwhile,there is another missing fellow in the sense of myself.

Since I bought a phone that belongs to nnewi north local government chairman (former)
Which was picked by my neighbor who is motorcyclist in nnewi,and it happens that the Samsung A71 was tracked to my number.

I was arrested by men of CPS nnewi and the owner of the phone demanded the sum of #300,000 as damages from me and my neighbor,and said we can do away with the phone if we pay him.

Police seized the phone unto say na 'proceed of crime'.

I have not been myself,I'm lost in tears.
If someone finds me let him make a report abeg.

Small money wet I take start off my POS biz,don finish,

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
ivolt:

You need to know his last known location.
The police can help you trace it using his phone number even though they are off.
Ask them specifically about tracing his last known location.
thank you
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Zharliemagn(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

He left his home on Saturday, his gf let him at home.

His phones are not reachable. All switched off.

We have filed a missing person alert.

Thanks

May God Almighty protect him where ever he is right now!
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zharliemagn:

May God Almighty protect him where ever he is right now!

Amin
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by gbengaadeleye12: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Put him in prayer
fatymore:
MISSING PERSON: His name is Babatunde Olarenwaju alias Candy , He left home on Saturday morning and hasn't returned home.

His phones are switched off.

Please if found contact me on 08166390577.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
gbengaadeleye12:
Put him in prayer

Ehn. Why did you say such?

We are praying already thanks
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Washere:
Old story

What's old story

Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.