Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert (54139 Views)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Missing Person Alert!!!!! PHOTOS / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by MzTunechi(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:
Found dead cry cry cry cry cry
omg cry cry cry
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by TheSourcerer: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

We have put a call across to every known person associates with him, and they all said they didn't meet on that day or haven't seen for long.

His gf left him at home on Saturday morning.

He was last seen by neighbours and people on the street, He said he was going for a wedding and the people doing the wedding says they did not see him and his lines are switched off
good he probably went with a friend ,who was supposed to the party together , please recheck on his friends statements again and again , it was done by someone who knew about the weding too ,
If possible ask who came late to the wedding , or who suoposed to come didn't come ? Start from there , I also belive a love triangle fued must have caused it , he was probably dating the same woman , who would be at the wedding too, the suspect knew well he would go to this wedding , really wish you well. If you would hire a private investigator who I happen to be ma'am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
good he probably went with a friend ,who was supposed to the party together , please recheck on his friends statements again and again , it was done by someone who knew about the weding too ,
If possible ask who came late to the wedding , or who suoposed to come didn't come ? Start from there , I also belive a love triangle fued must have caused it , he was probably dating the same woman , who would be at the wedding too, the suspect knew well he would go to this wedding , really wish you well

He. Is dead

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by TheSourcerer: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

He. Is dead
true
Hence the case should become homicide and thoroughly investigate friends ,and get closure for the family. And the culprit to book.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
true
Hence the case should become homicide and thoroughly investigate friends ,and get closure for the family. And the culprit to book.

They said accident cry
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by TheSourcerer: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

They said accident cry
do they have forensic or physical evidence proving this was accident ?
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by TheSourcerer: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:
I'm an independent PI , I would like to help you find the the culprit , what state does he stay ma,. don't let this go.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by illicit(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

He Is dead
fvck....
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I'm an independent PI , I would like to help you find the the culprit , what state does he stay ma,. don't let this go.

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Coolgent(m): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2021
TheSourcerer:
if you dont mind if I ask you some questions
He was last seen on Saturday ? With who ? And by who ? Did he say he was going somewhere to this last seer?
Please file a report and get a ping off the cell tower his phone was last used ,and who he last spoke to (usually turns out to be the last person to see him alive ). some carriers wouldn't give you these information but will give the police , so please file a missing person report and follow up with the detectives involved .
Good advice.
That's how i found my cousin by tracking his last location.
Though i paid 10k to policd for their service

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by realstars: 1:11am On Mar 30, 2021
fatymore:

He. Is dead
fatymore:

Like what details would you like to know?
Which State, Town or City. May He Rest In Peace
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Was there an accident around ikeja along express on Saturday
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by doris4u(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Heard this morning he is dead from a close friend
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2021
doris4u:
Heard this morning he is dead from a close friend

Yes he is dead. Confirmed and seen at the morgue
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2021
fatymore:
Was there an accident around ikeja along express on Saturday

Someone should answer me
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by NVSBL: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Searched twitter and Google for "Ikeja accident". Refined by past week. Only a woman that hit a lady came up, and that was 5 days ago. It probably didn't make the news or go online.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2021
NVSBL:
Searched twitter and Google for "Ikeja accident". Refined by past week. Only a woman that hit a lady came up, and that was 5 days ago. It probably didn't make the news or go online.

thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by adebayo987: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Jesus, Lord of all, help and bring this young man home! Amen
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by happyjuliet(f): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2021
Saw this same post 2days ago I think on Facebook that he had an okada accident and he die on the sport.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
happyjuliet:
Saw this same post 2days ago I think on Facebook that he had an okada accident and he die on the sport.

Where did the accident occur?..

Can you send the link to me.

Till now we haven't been able to confirm where he had the accident
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by airminem(f): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dead?
fatymore:
MISSING PERSON: His name is Babatunde Olarenwaju alias Candy , He left home on Saturday morning and hasn't returned home.

His phones are switched off.

Please if found contact me on 08166390577.
Please take heart. I am sad.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by airminem(f): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
What?!
fatymore:
shocked
fatymore:
Damnn. Too late
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
airminem:
What?! shocked Damnn. Too late

He was found dead
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by airminem(f): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am so sorry fatymore
fatymore:

He was found dead
embarassed
fatymore:

He was found dead
My condolences.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fattprince(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
MzTunechi:
I pray he's found
Well your prayer worked. He's been found but was found dead.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Living in nigeria is a flight risk.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by kingthreat(m): 4:41am On Mar 31, 2021
fatymore:

Thank you so much. God bless you

My condolences. Sorry. Wish your family and friends strength in this times.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2021
NVSBL:

i can't see anything of such
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
happyjuliet:

Aunty please show me the link to that post.

We haven't been able to verify the spot he died.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by NVSBL: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2021
fatymore:
i can't see anything of such
[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=Ikeja+accident&client=ms-android-hmd-rev2&biw=424&bih=755&tbs=qdr%3Aw&sxsrf=ALeKk02gOzzGFwec_iK1PxfTW65qh_XlRw%3A1617173576480&ei=SBxkYLLFHNrlgweQ-JygAw&oq=Ikeja+accident&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBAgjECcyAggAMgYIABAIEB46BAgAEEdQxUBYxUBgskRoAHABeACAAaECiAGhApIBAzItMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp]Google search[/url]

Search the same thing on twitter, then tap/click "recent tweets"

Again, it's not your guy. The headline is about a woman being interviewed saying she was told by people to dump the body and run.

But like someone said; they saw your guy's news on Facebook. Try searching the same way on Facebook. Don't have an FB account to do that.

Sorry for your loss. I feel how y'all are hunting for closure.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
NVSBL:

[url=https://www.google.com/search?q=Ikeja+accident&client=ms-android-hmd-rev2&biw=424&bih=755&tbs=qdr%3Aw&sxsrf=ALeKk02gOzzGFwec_iK1PxfTW65qh_XlRw%3A1617173576480&ei=SBxkYLLFHNrlgweQ-JygAw&oq=Ikeja+accident&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBAgjECcyAggAMgYIABAIEB46BAgAEEdQxUBYxUBgskRoAHABeACAAaECiAGhApIBAzItMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp]Google search[/url]

Search the same thing on twitter, then tap/click "recent tweets"

Again, it's not your guy. The headline is about a woman being interviewed saying she was told by people to dump the body and run.

But like someone said; they saw your guy's news on Facebook. Try searching the same way on Facebook. Don't have an FB account to do that.

Sorry for your loss. I feel how y'all are hunting for closure.

I have checked Facebook, can't see anything, the lady should help me with the link
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by happyjuliet(f): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Sorry I can't find again in Facebook, but try and search Facebook u might be lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.