Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert (54147 Views)

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl / Missing Person Alert!!!!! PHOTOS / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
angry
airminem:
uhmm cheesy well i think he has made up his mind to break up with his girlfriend(she doesnt even know yet) and so he decided to switch phones off, drunk himself up somewhere alone, heart broken undecided I just pity the girlfriend who hasnt discovered she is been DUMP like a piece of trash by her boyfriend for cheating on him(secretly). He will return today i know.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by faceland: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Let's hope he was arrested by other branches of the arms forces (like SSS, DSS NDLEA...)

It is not a good sign for a young man to vanish like that.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by PhenomenalAustin: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheSourcerer:
if you dont mind if I ask you some questions
He was last seen on Saturday ? With who ? And by who ? Did he say he was going somewhere to this last seer?
Please file a report and get a ping off the cell tower his phone was last used ,and who he last spoke to (usually turns out to be the last person to see him alive ). some carriers wouldn't give you these information but will give the police , so please file a missing person report and follow up with the detectives involved .

Off topic but broo, you're one of those
I respect so much on this forum

Keep being you!
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by eluquenson(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kestolove:
If na girl I for tell u not to worry cause we all know say na dick dem dey go colleccpt but since na guy, I will put him in my prayers
Forget, it happened to a guy i know dating my friend. He left Lagos for Ilaro poly, switched off his phone for good 5 days. His family declared him missing not until my room mate tipped off a friend in Lagos that the guy was with his babe in school unknown to my room mate he absconded from home.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Temptee101(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Have you checked Benin Republic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by zedegit: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I pray is not gun down by a petty thief. a friend husband have that fate at ifako ijaiye last year, he told his wife he want to barb, on his way back from barbing saloon, these petty thieves double crossed him and asked for his phone and money, instead of him to release it and not drag with them, he did dragged and was shot, the items was still taken away

I pray this man fate is not like that, better check some closer hospital near by if not found on time

I pray for his return

Just imagine if he did insurance, he would have chewed their heads up one by one commot.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by zedegit: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kestolove:
If na girl I for tell u not to worry cause we all know say na dick dem dey go colleccpt but since na guy, I will put him in my prayers

Coming from a girl?
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by gwama: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
God protect him, and allow his come back in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
gwama:
God protect him, and allow his come back in Jesus name.

Amin
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Ofadaman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
First get a missing person report with the police, from his cell phone they can tell the last activities he did. With such report you can;

1) Get the telcos to find out whom he last spoke to on phone and the conversation.

2) His last text messages sent and received.
3) Get details from WhatsApp to release his last chats and call logs. This also applies to other social media platforms he uses

4) Bank transaction where he last used his ATM card and transactions.

5) They can track the IMEI of the phone so even though his SIM card is replaced they can track the sim card in the phone .

6) Speak to his friends , and work colleague and people in the street,. Who can tell when they last saw him, what clothes did he wear , etc can give info on if he was going out or just takin a stroll.

7) You need access his email accounts, such details can tell u information about social platform he uses, and email communication. Now this is also important, my friend got kidnapped after he went to visit a girl on tinder, who catfished him, it was through the access to his tinder they got to track the gang.

cool Any social gathering he belong to, old school, church, family etc.

9) where does he go often on Saturdays?.

10) with whom did he last have a fall out with?

11) have u checked the hospitals around?, See if they have someone who's I'll there , it could be an accident and he ended up there.

12) Police stations as well, our mopol Dem Sabi Pack Boys from joints and move them to stations, on a Friday or Saturday without bail money u sleep there till Monday.

I hope he's found, keep a high spirit, I do fear the worst cause a man without much money in Lagos is unlikely to be kidnapped, the other options are far worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ofadaman:
First get a missing person report with the police, from his cell phone they can tell the last activities he did. With such report you can;

1) Get the telcos to find out whom he last spoke to on phone and the conversation.

2) His last text messages sent and received.
3) Get details from WhatsApp to release his last chats and call logs. This also applies to other social media platforms he uses

4) Bank transaction where he last used his ATM card and transactions.

5) They can track the IMEI of the phone so even though his SIM card is replaced they can track the sim card in the phone .

6) Speak to his friends , and work colleague and people in the street,. Who can tell when they last saw him, what clothes did he wear , etc can give info on if he was going out or just takin a stroll.

7) You need access his email accounts, such details can tell u information about social platform he uses, and email communication. Now this is also important, my friend got kidnapped after he went to visit a girl on tinder, who catfished him, it was through the access to his tinder they got to track the gang.

cool Any social gathering he belong to, old school, church, family etc.

9) where does he go often on Saturdays?.

10) with whom did he last have a fall out with?

11) have u checked the hospitals around?, See if they have someone who's I'll there , it could be an accident and he ended up there.

12) Police stations as well, our mopol Dem Sabi Pack Boys from joints and move them to stations, on a Friday or Saturday without bail money u sleep there till Monday.

I hope he's found, keep a high spirit, I do fear the worst cause a man without much money in Lagos is unlikely to be kidnapped, the other options are far worse.

I am scared cry cry cry
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Messiah123: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
quiz his girlfriend since she saw him last ask her if he was dressed for a wedding on his way out since ask questions if there was an accident or robbery around the supposed venue and roads leading to the wedding then use his IMEI to track his last location before his phone went off then the location,exact time and date then with the help of network provider using his IMEI we can tell if his phone is in use then retrieve the new number that's on his phone then you can browse the contact to see if you arrange a meeting with one of the new sim contact but if that's the case then am sorry because something terribly bad must have happened to the young man.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Itzurboi(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
@Fatymore...
Sorry about the missing person...
Few tips to help track the last number...
1) does he uses true caller? if he does... do you have access to his mail address and any possible password to match it....
If you can do that, download a truecaller app on another phone, and sign in with his mail details, plus you would be asked for his number to validate if he has been using it...
If you can pull all these through, you will get the last caller number plus name because true caller routinely backup call information every week.... Maybe that would help....
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
CassJanet:
Very handsome guy.
you be mumu, wetin concerned handsomeness with this matter?
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Found dead cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by aryzgreat: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hope YEMisi ppl have not decapitated his head.

May God protect him
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

Haaaaa ! This is terrible.

What happened? Was he kidnapped? Where was his body found?
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by makermix: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:
embarassed Oh God
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
aryzgreat:

Haaaaa ! This is terrible.

What happened? Was he kidnapped? Where was his body found?

Mortuary
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
aryzgreat:
I hope YEMisi ppl have not decapitated his head.

May God protect him

You are mad

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by aryzgreat: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

You are mad

No I'm not mad. I'm normal
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by blesoh(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lord please keep him safe
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by aryzgreat: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

Mortuary

Sorry about the loss. No story or hint about his death?
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by NVSBL: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:

Mortuary

Sorry bout the loss. Entered your profile from a fp comment asking for mods to push it.

Regardless, life is gone, but the body should be examined for bruises, stabs and/or gun shot wound.

Still try tracking the phone's IMEI and last SIM ping/location if it's still missing. Who dropped the body or where was he found? All that to try and get justice. Could be robbery. Maybe after withdrawing or purchasing a gift to attend the wedding.

Sorry, again.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by Cashify: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
No
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by fatymore(f): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
NVSBL:

Sorry bout the loss. Entered your profile from a fp comment asking for mods to push it.

Regardless, life is gone, but the body should be examined for bruises, stabs and/or gun shot wound.

Still try tracking the phone's IMEI and last SIM ping/location if it's still missing. Who dropped the body or where was he found? All that to try and get justice. Could be robbery. Maybe after withdrawing or purchasing a gift to attend the wedding.

Sorry, again.

Thank you so much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by donem: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
fatymore:
mess menh! Holy shit, was following up thread with fingers crossed, why so many cruel occurrence? May his soul RIP. E touch me.
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by SHOLLAU: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Did he make used of Taxify or uber to the wedding or public transport or with his car? That information should lead u more.. May GOD in HIS DEFINITE MERCY bring him back home safely unhurt... It is well
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by tit(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
My condolences
Re: Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert by MzTunechi(f): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
I pray he's found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.