Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) (38029 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Meet Zlatan Ibile’s 23-year-old Baby Mama, Davita Lamai (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Hogan17: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Domistar5:
It is a crime for some of these nigerian artist to marry. Baby mama all around. Not that they don't have money.
Well, what can i say if not HBD
Better, marriage now is a scam to we men.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Lionelbhass(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na UK them go celebrate am.. later them go say money no dey Lagos..

Happy birthday boy!!
lol money dey UK na.
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Harrynight(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
KallmemrB0:
Oga ooo.. Happy birthday to the cute boy

That boy no cute, just sey d truth abeg
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by olympianares: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
No insult oo...abeg can someone explain to me how 1yr old be intelligent little man...e get why
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Toearn: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Domistar5:
It is a crime for some of these nigerian artist to marry. Baby mama all around. Not that they don't have money.
marriage is not by force, u guys should stop glorifying it

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by ajaymina(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
athaboi:
Can't these boys marry one person and have a family? and to think that most of them na small boys! Nonsense

I know say na woman go clamor for this kind talk!

9.5 out of 10 married pple want separation but because of "wetin pple go talk", dem no fit pullout of it.

My sister, marriage na scam, waste of time, dungeon which always ends in premium tears.
Run very far away from it now that you are still single, there's no single joy in marriage apart from procreation (for those that really want kids).

In the men's angle: Marriage na life time imprisonment with hard labour of emotional/psychological torment, regrets, and depression.

In the women's angle: Marriage na jackpot (reason why 99.99% of marriages, na women happy pass, dem de dance and jolly as if na heaven dem make), avenue to activate premium laziness/pr©miscuity (no offense abeg)... marriage important to women, reason dem de use kayanmata de hold men into marriage also 25 to early 40yr old women de full inside church,top prayer point na HUSBAND.

Marriage na pure scam in favour of the women currently in naija, men are always on the losing end of marriage. In most scenarios, it resort them (men) into bullies (wife beater), alcoholism, drug addicts, philanderers and late night keepers.

Single life is the ultimate any day anytime.
You are as free as the birds in the sky, no emotional tsunami, nagging and responsibility of taking care of bills of a woman (as if she be cripple wey no fit work for her money).

Marriage in the right direction of sane people is NEVER a MOST, na just societal event luring innocent pple mostly men into untimely hell of total regret.

My sister, run faaaaaar away from it na beg I de beg u.

If at all you no fit hold body to marry, go for an arrangee marriage with solid nuptial agreement so u no go end up in marital prison of anguish.

Make i stop here.

No offense, jus my view and advise.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by BlueRaven: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Ayo2004: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
athaboi:
Can't these boys marry one person and have a family? and to think that most of them na small boys! Nonsense
If they spend money on this transgendered now..he go open leg abi prick grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by athaboi(f): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
ajaymina:

I know say na woman go clamor for this kind talk!

9.5 out of 10 married pple want separation but because of "wetin pple go talk", dem no fit pullout of it.

My sister, marriage na scam, waste of time, dungeon which always ends in premium tears.
Run very far away from it now that you are still single, there's no single joy in marriage apart from procreation (for those that really want kids).

In the men's angle: Marriage na life time imprisonment with hard labour of emotional/psychological torment, regrets, and depression.

In the women's angle: Marriage na jackpot (reason why 99.99% of marriages, na women happy pass, dem de dance and jolly as if na heaven dem make), avenue to activate premium laziness/pr©miscuity (no offense abeg)... marriage important to women, reason dem de use kayanmata de hold men into marriage also 25 to early 40yr old women de full inside church,top prayer point na HUSBAND.

Marriage na pure scam in favour of the women currently in naija, men are always on the losing end of marriage. In most scenarios, it resort them (men) into bullies (wife beater), alcoholism, drug addicts, philanderers and late night keepers.

Single life is the ultimate any day anytime.
You are as free as the birds in the sky, no emotional tsunami, nagging and responsibility of taking care of bills of a woman (as if she be cripple wey no fit work for her money).

Marriage in the right direction of sane people is NEVER a MOST, na just societal event luring innocent pple mostly men into untimely hell of total regret.

My sister, run faaaaaar away from it na beg I de beg u.

If at all you no fit hold body to marry, go for an arrangee marriage with solid nuptial agreement so u no go end up in marital prison of anguish.

Make i stop here.

No offense, jus my view and advise.
Nawa o
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by Mandela27: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yes to babymamaism
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
athaboi:
Can't these boys marry one person and have a family ? and to think that most of them na small boys! Nonsense

That would be the ideal...

But the most important thing is love and care for the kid.
That’s more important than a marriage just to please society.
>
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by HacheNoire: 12:44am On Mar 30, 2021
His son has a striking resemblance with Ubi Franklin
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by HacheNoire: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2021
9jaRealist:

That would be the ideal...

But the most important thing is love and care for the kid.
That’s more important than a marriage just to please society.
>

False!

Kids not co-raised by parents mostly end-up to be a societal menace.
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday zlatan ibile's son...
Re: Zlatan Ibile & Davita Celebrate Their Son, Shiloh's 1st Birthday In UK (Video) by RajaCasablanca: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Domistar5:
issues that comes with marriage are the main cause, look around you and you will see many eligible bachelors who can actually take care of a family but prefers to be single and have baby mamas..coming together of two people for marriage nowadays ain't for the fainthearted and besides what's the essence of marriage that you know that you guys would definitely not grow old together as divorce and separation is now the order of the day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.