Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (34471 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Todetayo(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Prinnce1:
Am not against the existence of Nigeria as a country but rather am of the opinion that restructuring will solve almost all the problems we have in this country. We are too blessed to be in this situation we find ourselves, restructuring will create room for critical thinking and improvement in all sector. Nigeria is to heterogeneous to be answering 89% of action and inactions from the centre, resource control is what I glamour for.

For real, while I'm supporting restructuring, our problem is we don't even know what exactly we want to restructure. In your own context, what are we restructuring? Political systems? System of government? Electoral process?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Jaqenhghar: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2021
akdjr:
[I will urge you to read about his political journey and then listen to Burna Boy way too big. quote author=Jaqenhghar post=100315645].what price?
I dont need to read shít or listen to someone braying like a lost ass.
Tinubu's political career is well known. My question is what sacrifice gives a man the right to act with impunity and work to further imporverish his people ?
You say because he was an advocate for democracy and was jailed so that makes it okay for him to behave anyhow. Then tonorrow you say you want a better Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Prinnce1: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Todetayo:

For real, while I'm supporting restructuring, our problem is we don't even know what exactly we want to restructure. In your own context, what are we restructuring? Political systems? System of government? Electoral process?
everything bruh, we need total overhauling. We are too slow bruh, Nigerian is blessed with almost the resources of the world combine but what are not utilizing it up to 10%
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by omooajisnooni: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Maiduguri would have been better then
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Urban9aira: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
fraud
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by ddeola: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
By the time the film don finish you go know where you dey. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

one ko, two ni. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by DedeNkem: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Master and slave relationship, that's the relationship between North and South-West.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Edijana2015(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.
You need a brain transplant to have said this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Elsanchez:

Why so angry?

Channel that anger elsewhere please

Abi na me chase you from your father's land into a foreign country?

Be guided
Since no be you chase us why can't you face your own problems now? Na by force to do your wish?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Ralph26(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.
If the noise from IPOB is inconsequential as you claim then stop giving it attention in your statements. Failure to stop means you are losing your peace over the activities, utterances and existence of IPOB. You need to see a doctor
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by VictorUSA(m): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Keep proving how yoruba and fulani are one. Is any uniabuja on this thread?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Funkeshuga(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2021
pquaver:

Oga u are no yoruba and your are not sane.. Go and save your iyamuri people first.. Your stupidity is legendary. Iyamuri ipob and sane together. What an irony..

you're identifying me with your family standard with this gibberish

I don't need to prove to your empty tank head my Yorubaness

your gibberish and imbecility won't change my view about Tinubu silence on Yoruba nation peace threat
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you're identifying me with your family standard with this gibberish

I don't need to prove to your empty tank head my Yorubaness

your gibberish and imbecility won't change my view about Tinubu silence on Yoruba nation peace threat

Upper iweka yarns. Igbo know igbo
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Manteam(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Let us be one, let us work together so that we can prosper
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by CSTRR: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2021
There is nothing genius about what he does.
it's just obvious to a 10 year old.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Noblex2011(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
This blood thirsty power monger should receive brain and stop disgracing both Yoruba and Nigeri
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by saintadeola: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
D most selfish Yoruba leader in history, instead of d idiot to say it's political reason. Oloriburuku eyan
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by plaindealer: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Typical Igbos wailing and lamenting their frustration over words of peace and togetherness.

Yoruba and Fulani are one is a statement and sign of peace and Unity, something the bitter, angry and bigoted souls don't understand and not used to.

They actually think Tinubu should have said Yoruba and Fula are enemies..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Elsanchez: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
luluman:
Since no be you chase us why can't you face your own problems now? Na by force to do your wish?

Angry bird
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Elsanchez:

Angry bird
Busy body.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Gambit23: 1:43am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

Oga u are no yoruba and your are not sane.. Go and save your iyamuri people first.. Your stupidity is legendary. Iyamuri ipob and sane together. What an irony..

And u claim to be an IGBO man.

Anu utobo.

Awusa-afonja
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Gambit23:

And u claim to be an IGBO man.

Anu utobo.

Awusa-afonja

I do not claim to be igbo I am igbo.. They fact you cannot take what you dish others doesn't mean others cannot.. I am full igbo born in the east grew in the east and tutored in the west. Know this and know peace..
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Gambit23: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

I do not claim to be igbo I am igbo.. They fact you cannot take what you dish others doesn't mean others cannot.. I am full igbo born in the east grew in the east and tutored in the west. Know this and know peace..

U are an afonja from ogbomosho sir
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Gambit23: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2021
pquaver:

First settle and choose your representative from pdp the east. I heard ohaneze is crying that u people want to atiku late agate in 2023 as slaves of Atiku.. Atleast Tinubu is a yoruba man and is no bad if Yorubas push there person to Nigeria top job. The folly is on the east pushing atiku to same position instead of one of them.. In the 3 main tribes only the Igbo will do such that is why you have no value. Hausa will push their same as yoruba but you are all Lilly liveried to go out rather u hide behind the house Fulani.. Yet u call someone who has a birthright slave when you don't even have berth in Nigeria talk less of right to contest

Awusa-afonja ofe ose, onye ofe mmanu...keep claiming IGBO....ojukwu odeku grin
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
No. You chose Kano because you're an absolute ass.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Gambit23:

U are an afonja from ogbomosho sir

And you are dunncelanis from futa jallon sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / Apostle Suleman Tells His Church Members To Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.