Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (34733 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Eastcaostboy: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Ndi eriri eri
That's their way of life. They can sell their brothers just to hook
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Temptee101(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
What a slave!

So the people chased away from their ancestral land by fulanis to Benin Republic are Somalians?

I guess the above proves this oneness between yorubas and fulanis.

FYI, it only proves one this thing that one is more superior than the other and also one a master while the other a slave.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Temptee101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:

Off point.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Eastcaostboy: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:

The real slaves are those that serve a party for more than 20 years and are still not fit to contest for the highest national position under same party.

The real slaves are the inconsequential 5%, that no one consider fit to be president
dying and smiling
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Olabode211: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
when he knows that Fulani's are too fool.. go niwon gbo,won gbo come
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Funkeshuga(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
pquaver:

He has his right he doesn't have to say anything.. You were only waiting for him to say something so you can twist it to your warped talk. It is his right and opinion to be quiet. Just as he has said a positive thing now u have twisted to your own benefit. What does preach unity represent evil. You are only angry he beat you to your game. He us no jagaban for nothing.. You can hug the nearest transformer. Tinubu has come to stay.. Go to the east and sort yourself out and stop putting eyes in another man business.. Who do una this thing?

if he doesn't have the right to say anything then what does the sentence Fulani and Yoruba are one all about?

Fulani herdsmen with the aid of federal govt are killing my people and you're saying thrash because of one Tinubu, is Tinubu more than all Yoruba nation and her people?

please show any sensible people left in your family the gibberish you cooked up there if they won't reconfirmed your insanity

alaye get lost joor!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by MummyD2020(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Guy. Wake up. He is a politician!!!! You people never learn. Unless you benefit from this evil contraption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by oluwaahmed: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
afroniger:
I don't get why some people are criticizing Tinubu's comments in kano. He would have said Yorubas and igbos are also one if he it was in igboland that he was delivering his speech. Listen, Tinubu is not a secessionist, therefore any yoruba person expecting him to be abusing other tribes is not a serious person. You can't become president of Nigeria by being overtly clannish or ethnocentric. You must embrace all tribes and make them feel as if they will have a sense of belonging under your administration. That was the persona that Obasanjo projected and made him president on three occasions.

WRONG! OBJ was president because he served the fulani very well just as how tinubu is trying to do. Have u forgotten that OBJ rigged sheu sagari into power at the expense of his brother Awolowo(being a typical yoruba that he is)... this ensured awolowo slept into depression and the rest is history. That is why after he's 2nd presidency, he handed over to another fulani. The unfortunate thing about jagaban is that majority of the youths are woke and don't want him because we know hes solely responsible for the carnage that has befallen Nigeria. Watch how KARMA will deal decisively with him. Just watch.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Hmmm5(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bola Hamed Tinubu seem to be a bad student of history. From time immemorial , history has shown how the fulanis believe in their superiority above all other tribes, their conquest of states, believe of the rightful owner of the largest part of the region called Nigeria, the other parts should be conquered to have a total grip on Nigeria. ,90 percent of both millitary and civilian ex president and head of states are with Fulani background, even the current structure in the country has no reflection of the federal character demanded by the Constitution, it favours them , the fulanis more than any one, even the so called core Hausa states are minors and in the same position like the igbos , how can Tinubu says the Yorubas and the same Fulanis are one?, Thank God he said the Fulanis, coz he knows the Hausas are out of the picture. Tinubu lately has been showing his lack of knowledge in fedral politics of recent, this is just one bullet that Will hit him hard in his home front in 2023, his home front in the West is getting outta his grip, he should be careful of the known ever tactics of back stabbing politics that has been the trait of Fulanis from time immemorial in history. I pity him so much ahead of time
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by mywells: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yoruba are litrate,while the fool-ani are illitrate,how can you say educated and and non educated are the same,
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu speaks only for himself. Yoruba and fulani cannot be one because he says it. Just as Ize-iyamu cannot be governor because he wills it.
Yoruba and fulani have never had anything in common except for the "mere geographical expression" they currently share with full recognition to the late sage Obafemi Awolowo. Whatever relationship we share with anyone of our bedfellows should thus be well defined and the boundaries fully recognised and respected. Even marriage is not unconditional. Any other thing is tantamount to slavery and Yoruba are nothing of such.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this man has just admitted he is a fulani slave.
Shut up jor.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Elsanchez:
lol

Thats why they are chasing the ogun state people to benin republic

EMir of ogun loading
Let it load.Face your region & leave other people's region alone.na by force?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:
Check on next ibo guy beside you, anything Tinubu they choke them, i will suggest they don't come online again for the rest of the day to reduce the heartache.
I concur.Tinubu is the poisonous dart that bring yeebos down.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

and they problem is that the Igbos are not even concern if you guys die in slavery. they can just sit down and watch you guys suffer cus you are powerless and fearsome, God will not be happy with them.
the only ones still coming online to help your lives are the God sent, doing it out of pity and fear of God.
wetin even concern dem. their own is let everyone go their separate ways.
Shut up there. Yeebos just wish yorubas make the move to make way for their region. But you cant continue using everybody
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
November1857:
Typical fulani slave ! Tinubu has literally sold his people and their ancestral land to the Fulani's...
Mumu, he did not sell anybody. Tinubu is one elder in southwest that knows best how to keep your people in their right place.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taven09090:
A slave must report and serve his master. Anyone who supports Tinubu is mentally deranged. He shall serve his northern masters and carry out their will.
Why not look for Lagoon & do the needful.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by luluman: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Taven09090:
Fulani slave, Nigeria is finished.
Yeebos daunted.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by gudugudumeje: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
HOW COME we be one? HAUSALAND TURNED FULANI... YORUBA people say you are a quisling and a wrong...
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Just say you need votes. Nobody will beat you
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by afroniger: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
oluwaahmed:

WRONG! OBJ was president because he served the fulani very well just as how tinubu is trying to do. Have u forgotten that OBJ rigged sheu sagari into power at the expense of his brother Awolowo(being a typical yoruba that he is)... this ensured awolowo slept into depression and the rest is history. That is why after he's 2nd presidency, he handed over to another fulani. The unfortunate thing about jagaban is that majority of the youths are woke and don't want him because we know hes solely responsible for the carnage that has befallen Nigeria. Watch how KARMA will deal decisively with him. Just watch.

I know you are not a Yoruba person in spite of your moniker. Obasanjo was smart not to have handed over to Awo because two things would have happened if he had handed over to Awolowo. (1) The rest of the country would have delegitimized that election (including you igbos) and still accused him (OBJ) of deliberately rigging his kinsman in. (2) A coup would have inevitably toppled Awolowo's government anyway, the same way Buhari later toppled his Fulani kinsman (Shagari).

If igbos cared so much about an Awolowo Presidency, why didn't they vote for him in spite of him picking an igboman (Philip Umeadi) as his VP against Shagari, and even begging Zik for a southern alliance that was rejected in 1979?

As for the youths not voting for Tinubu, that's entirely up to them. They should front their own candidate or vote for Atiku or whoever else they wish, but that's not the point of my comment that you mentioned. I was just making it clear that Tinubu's statement in Kano is not out of place for a politician that intends to court that region for votes. I repeat, no politician can become president by abusing other tribes. If you think I am wrong, ask your preferred candidate to go about abusing other tribes and see if he will go far politically.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by emilo2bad: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

what are you even saying ?
What he is saying is that igbos always give their votes to PDP but they were NEVER consider by for anything by their Northern slave master that run PDP, even another slave Wike say he will support a northern candidate in 2023,,,,,,,,,,,,,, shey you get the point

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by stieyven(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.
DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness pigs. Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by timefarm(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
South East is Agitating for their own country

South South is agitating for their own country

South West is agitating for their own country

Middle Belt is agitating for their own country.

Why has the Hausa of the North refused to agitate for their own country?

Is their Destiny tied to one Nigeria?
They would become another Niger obviously.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:

if he doesn't have the right to say anything then what does the sentence Fulani and Yoruba are one all about?

Fulani herdsmen with the aid of federal govt are killing my people and you're saying thrash because of one Tinubu, is Tinubu more than all Yoruba nation and her people?

please show any sensible people left in your family the gibberish you cooked up there if they won't reconfirmed your insanity

alaye get lost joor!

You are talking rubbish iyamuri. He does have a right to speak or keep quiet and he choose the latter. If u don't like it go and hang yourself. What did atiku say, obasanjo fayose and all ur pdp leader why not focus on their speech and feel fine with it. Why are interested in Tinubu speech. He beat u hands down to your game now you are crying.. You never start. Ipob claiming yoruba... Abeg go sit down jare.. Tinubu or Osibanjo will be president and there is nothing your type can do about it..
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by pquaver(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ikinternational:

You basically just said "You're a horrible wife. You don't clean, You can't cook, you hate sex, you're barren, but I will not divorce you"

lol

Indeed wahala dey o

It is his choice to choose he wife atleast that wife is better than the maid that will cook clean do sex and everything and still get trampled on.. Na dia the real wahala dey
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by franxalive(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s][/s]
Ifesinachi22:

Please... THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SOUTH SOUTH NONSENSE... THAT'S THE CALIPHATE DIVINE AND RULE PLOTS AGAINST THE THEN UNITED OLD EASTERN REGION FRONT.

THEY SAW THE UNITY OF THE OLD EASTERN REGION (NOW-SE & SS) AS A MAJOR THREAT TO THEIR GRAND PLAN OF DOMINATING THE NIGERIAN PROJECT WITH THEIR FULANIZATION AGENDA. ASUCH... INSTALLING THAT DIVISION WAS THE WAY TO GO. THIS WILL MAKE CHIBUIKE AMAECHI IN RIVERS STATE TELL YOU HE IS NOT IGBO...AND IGBOS ARE NOT HIS BROTHERS. AND THE LIKES OF SUCH DELUSION WE SEE TODAY...FROM ALL THE OLD EASTERN REGION STATES, WHICH HAS THE IGBO TRIBE AS THE MAJOR INTERLINKING AND UNIFYING LINEAGE IN RELATION TO OTHER SUB TRIBES WITHIN THE REGION. you can make your research on any search engine of interest, as regards this.

NOW, TO THOSE SAYING SOUTH SOUTH ...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN UP WITHOUT DOWN?... FRONT WITHOUT BACK?...FIRE WITHOUT SMOKE?...EAST WITHOUT WEST?...NORTH WITHOUT SOUTH

THEN ASK THOSE SWIMMING IN THE POOL OF IGNORANCE OF THE FULANI SOUTH SOUTH NONSENSE...WHERE IS NORTH NORTH IN NIGERIA...SINCE WE HAVE SOUTH SOUTH. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Elsanchez: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
luluman:
Let it load.Face your region & leave other people's region alone.na by force?

Why so angry?

Channel that anger elsewhere please

Abi na me chase you from your father's land into a foreign country?

Be guided
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by thuxzwda1: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by redsun(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Such a gathering is a gathering of bandits. It makes no sense to rational and forward-thinking Nigerian. Vultures like him are the bane of Nigeria's existence. They stole what belongs to the people and left the country structureless and systemless.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Funkeshuga(m): 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
pquaver:

You are talking rubbish iyamuri. He does have a right to speak or keep quiet and he choose the latter. If u don't like it go and hang yourself. What did atiku say, obasanjo fayose and all ur pdp leader why not focus on their speech and feel fine with it. Why are interested in Tinubu speech. He beat u hands down to your game now you are crying.. You never start. Ipob claiming yoruba... Abeg go sit down jare.. Tinubu or Osibanjo will be president and there is nothing your type can do about it..

so any sane yoruba against Tinubu self ambition is Igbo? don't be a confuse specimen

your mom gave birth to you as a complete man, stop making yourself reference of stupidity kid
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by redsun(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Because they seem like the winners at the moment, more like the conquerors. They are benefitting from the resources of the other regions, with very little from their region to give in return.

Personally, I prefer one Nigeria that is propelled by intelligence and efficiency, rather than by tribal instincts and sheer backwardness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) / Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.