Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (34465 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Topmaike007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
We are all Nigerians I don't see why I am not allowed to mingle with my other brothers in other region
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by kindlyheart: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
fighting for his own selfish interests.

soon as he turns his back, they won't hesitate to call him arne.

it still baffles me how we southerners are dumber than the dumbest northerner.

imagine begging for crumbs when you own the bakery.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Funkeshuga(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu is desperate, all Yoruba stakeholders must be extra careful dinning with this old fool

why can't this idiot use his collomatter to educate the Fulani on peaceful coexistence with their host and how to live with modern age

Tinubu is surely a bastard, Yoruba will regret electing this fool if he unfortunately become president. we've other people that can represent us if Yoruba need to govern Nigeria in 2023 if it will exist

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Mightyhaiz: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is of no concern to me or mine.. I leave yorubas to take care of their own

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Okwyjesus(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
South East is Agitating for their own country

South South is agitating for their own country

South West is agitating for their own country

Middle Belt is agitating for their own country.

Why has the Hausa of the North refused to agitate for their own country?

Is their Destiny tied to one Nigeria

You dey ask.
Northern Nigeria would have been like their brother Niger or Chad if not for the wealth in the south.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by eburuu: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
eburuu:
Bleep your logo designer we know u all ipob child but na cry go end am
bro on god this people are just born with natural hatered
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Trutherme: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
shocked
I hope Tinubu And Rochas Okorocha will have the fortitude to bear their impending loss.

They can date the North but we shall see when it's time to marry the North. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by samwheel(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Ode.
Hope u have picked up ur form, to be recruited into military.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by KingOKON: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

How old is his first daughter?
Or are you a zombie followers

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by SaintLucia: 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
People like Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, ABAribe, and other clowns that the SADist called leaders will talk but you hardly see any Yoruba or northerners commenting about what those clowns they called leaders say.

But make Jagaban just sneeze and watch as all the SADist home and abroad will rush to social media to start showing their frustration on his comment. Some will even lock their shops just to go on social media and where they sell newspapers at the bus stop to vex their anger and frustration on Jagaban as if he's the cause of the underdevelopment in their region.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by tonididdy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin lol no more Hausas in Nigeria... Its now Fulani.

Hausas will you sit and watch yourselves vanish into a minority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Eriokanmi: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Have you ever seen parasite leaving its host? Na die be dat grin
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Monday60655(m): 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
Beg beg Tinubu. Why carrying yourself to those who are killing and maiming your people? Just because you want cheap political gain ahead 2023 presidential election. Yoruba has learn their lesson, you're on your own.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Mightyhaiz: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
So where's hausa in al these
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Mayng01(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Slave

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by salford1: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin grin
This Baba is out of touch with reality.
The refugees in Benin Republic think otherwise.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Joshmanfashion(m): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mejonu my friend, we are two joor
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by aryzgreat: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sunday Igboho, Gani Adams and co will not agree with you.

Your political move is dead on arrival.

Fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by yommen: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:
Check on next ibo guy beside you, anything Tinubu they choke them, i will suggest they don't come online again for the rest of the day to reduce the heartache.

Even this news chokes every sensible Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by semyman: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this man has just admitted he is a fulani slave.
And have you just admitted that you are making sense?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

See who you wan make lead that country, Visionless leader, that can’t turn his Lagos to world class
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Tvoice: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mugu of the federal republic of Nigeria, e go soon clear for ur eyes , no worry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Blackdisciple(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

If all the region should go they are the ones that will be left , then the new Nigeria is them.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mad bangers, with all this dry talks and misyarn

But Jagaban end up proving nothing...
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Nackzy: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Politics
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by capitalzero: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by zoedew: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
The BAT deceives himself. This utterance is the more reason one hopes the SW will not vote for him to be The President. Contemporary happenings do not support his misguided narrative. Bola Alimi Tinubu does disservice to providence!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
All Fulanis are not bad people after all but everyone knows what you are looking for.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
Well I still stand on my point that Tinubu should not be insulted for what he is doing. I expected it so I'm not really surprise.

He is a leader to some people and elderly so it would be wrong for him to go to Kano and say "oh Fulani I hate you" if anyone belief in breaking up Nigeria or whatever this does not mean everyone would click-in to such idea and it would be wrong for him to come openly and say "oh break up is the way" according to his status.

Pls this man has right to his opinion. No need hating him. I'm not Tinubu fan I mostly diagreed with him but on this birthday whatever honestly no reason insulting him he has right to say whatever and that won't change anything, what would be would be plus Tinubu minus Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) / Police Officers Cry Out As Soldiers Attack Police Base, Injure Officers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.