Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is The Free CAC Registration Certificate Out? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Free CAC Registration Certificate Out? (140 Views)

How To Apply& Benefit From Free CAC Business Name Registration For 250,000 Msmes / How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / Opening A Business In China? A Lease Registration Certificate Is Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Free CAC Registration Certificate Out? by kel4soft: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
I checked the status of mine on their website. I just saw the name of have been registered since December 18th. Whenever I call on the Rivers State Representative to know when to get the certificate. She keeps giving excuses, how can the Government that have succeeded in helping us to register for free have these type of people working for them.

There are several applications that yet to disbursed certificates have denied me from.

Is this peculiar alone to Rivers State?
Re: Is The Free CAC Registration Certificate Out? by Manq(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
CAC- Confused Affair Commission

(1) (Reply)

The Efficiency Of Hydronic Radiant Floor Heating Installation / I Need A Tutor To Tutor Me On Online Legit Businesses / Apply Now! Shequity Business Accelerator For African Female Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.