Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Are Funding Rounds? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Funding Rounds? (132 Views)

I Lasted SIX Rounds- This Herb Helped Me / Japaul To Receive $350m Funding From Milost / Alipay Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Funding Rounds? by ayojademi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Every business person knows that apart from having a good business idea, finding the perfect office location, building a customer base, and so on, you need money to sustain and grow a business. Even if you had a lump sum of money cached somewhere, the costs of running and scaling a business will deplete it. In order to continue to scale and grow, the business might periodically need an infusion of funds from external sources. These periods are called funding rounds.

In the past, entrepreneurs had limited options when trying to raise capital for their businesses. They either took bank loans, patronized the so-called ‘loan sharks’ or attempted to reach out to a small circle of well-placed individuals in the society. Fortunately, in more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/what-are-funding-rounds-2/

(1) (Reply)

How You Make Money In Longrich Business (must Read) / God help Nigeria / I Need At Least Ten Forty Feet Containers For Long Term Lease Or Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.