Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) (46561 Views)

Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
kayjay69:
The funny thing is Tinubu will not implement his own suggestions if he ever becomes President.

If you want to know what becomes of him as President, just look critically at how Lagos has been run in the last 22 years then you have your answer.

Mention one state in Nigeria that is better run than Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by biggie73(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Show me one Nigerian political office holder that is not corrupt, and I will tell you why is not.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Iegendhero:

As it currently stand with the current climate, a Muslim-Muslim ticket is not good for the country so I think Asiwaju should not push his luck too far.

But I’m sure they got something cooking tho and Ganduje imprints on the cloth should not be ignored coz he passed a message with that.

As far as 2023 is concerned, Ganduje will swim or sink with Tinubu. He wore that muffler to pass the message loud and clear.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
kayjay69:
The funny thing is Tinubu will not implement his own suggestions if he ever becomes President.

If you want to know what becomes of him as President, just look critically at how Lagos has been run in the last 22 years then you have your answer.
they are fooling him

2 Likes

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by omlueh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
The next Colloquium will be Held in the South Eastern part of Nigeria next year, Anambra to be precise.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by just2endowed: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
butterfly777:

Sir, it seems you don't really know that history.

What happened then was a game of rebellion, politics and betrayal.

This is how it happened.
Afonjas, who was one of the top commanding officers of the Yoruba army rebelled against the Alaafin (king). He was not strong enough to fight Oyo alone, so he connived with the Fulanis to join forces with him.

Of course, the Fulanis professed Islam, buy religion was not the issue. It was mutual interest: Afonja wanted to be destroy Oyo, and gain and independence (or whatever he wanted then, who knows?); while the Fulanis eyed the Oyo Empire and the Yorubas land for conquest. So, both Afonja and the Fulanis saw a mutual enemy in the Oyo Empire.

Around that time, there was an internal unrest from Apomu, an Ife village. Yoruba soldiers from Ketu, were dispatched to deal with the problem. Afonja saw this as an opportunity to attack Ife, since the Ketu army which would have resisted him had gone on a mission, and he was the commander of the other troops which were actually meant to defend the empire.

Consequently, Afonja and the Fulanis moved against Oyo Empire with little resistance. That is how the Oyo Empire was destroyed.

After a while, the Fulanis were imposing themselves on Ilorin, and Afonja struggled to curtail them. A war resulted and Afonja, with little or no allies, was killed. Fulanis became the rulers of Ilorin.

The Yorubas army regrouped and defeated the Fulanis is Ogbomoso. The Fulanis withdrew from the other parts of Yoruba, but who would dislodge them from Ilorin?

i only summarize the whole things. But the fulani, itself did not tell afonja the true intent on why they are going into war with him. thats why i said its a classical deception. its still same thinbgs.

If Afonja had known that his kingdom will be taken over from him, he wouldnt have join forces with the fulanis..

For now, Ilorin is long gone and its a lesson of a classic deception and betrayal.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by nero2face: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

You stupid sha... see how you qualify people... Are you better than a gorilla?
and ur more stupid, I never qualified them as Gorillas, and if at all they're Gorillas u block heads will still vote them...chimps

1 Like

Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
and ur more stupid, I never qualified them as Gorillas, and if at all they're Gorillas u block heads will still vote them...chimps
You are more block headed and very daft, you idiot that knows more than everybody. Are you to force us to vote anybody, I will vote who I want. By the way how do you know we will still vote for them? Are you in my mind? You that is a gorilla calling somebody ape....dumbass..olodo!
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by samunaka: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...

sadly though for majority of Nigerians, this is what we are eagerly waiting for
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
If this is truly an alliance between Tinubu and Ganduje per 2023, I'm all for it.

Tinubu/Ganduje 2023

Sounds great to me.
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by plaindealer: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
omlueh:
The next Colloquium will be Held in the South Eastern part of Nigeria next year, Anambra to be precise.

And Obiano joins the APC shortly before or after the event.

grin grin
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
The bitter truth is, if a chimpanzee from Kano and an ape from Lagos can combine to run for the office of President, Yeribas and Fulanis will still vote them...
because it is better than voting iyamiri!
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
seunmsg:
That Gov. Ganduje hosted this year’s Bola Ahmed Tinubu annual colloquium is no longer news. The event was well attended by movers and shakers in Nigeria’s political space both physically and virtually.

I have been viewing all the interesting pictures and videos from the event online. However, the picture below caught my attention.
Is Ganduje passing a message across to Nigerians?

Is a Ganduje/Tinubu ticket realistic considering the fact that they are both Muslims? Again, Tinubu has a corruption perception problem and Ganduje was caught on video stuffing his babariga with dollars alleged to be bribe some years back. So, how can two of them with such baggage realistically convince Nigerians that they are the best duo to lead the country?

Oga shut up..we all know you will be the first to vote for a mzlm mzlm ticket....
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by nero2face: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are more block headed and very daft, you idiot that knows more than everybody. Are you to force us to vote anybody, I will vote who I want. By the way how do you know we will still vote for them? Are you in my mind? You that is a gorilla calling somebody ape....dumbass..olodo!
it pained u so much bcuz I touched the bitter truth... Decayed region and tribesmen
Re: 2023 & Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium: Is Ganduje Passing A Message? (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
nero2face:
it pained u so much bcuz I touched the bitter truth... Decayed region and tribesmen
Lol what truth? You just displayed your ignorance. Goats and baboon are better than you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members / Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo / British High Commission Speaks On Ban Of 50 Politicians By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.