Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police (11400 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Pls Help,they Say I Can't Use Tinted Windows,even Tho I Have Paid For D Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
mastro:

People
It's been attached above just click on the link

This is what nairaland should be about, helping each other,

Yes boss, a candle lose nothing by sharing is light
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by dgov(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2011
Just print and keep for any Police that may want to harass you
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by eros(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
I can now confidently travel to Lagos without fear of harassment from the Police. Being avoiding Lagos and Abuja, since these 2 states are notorious for disturbing motorist for tinted glass.

There has being no harassment in Ibadan for tinted glass. Seems most of the Police officers are not even aware of this new law because alot of motorist use non-factory tinted glass without disturbance.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Hangaa(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
please forward to k_hanga@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by elchux: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2011
pls can anyone forward the publication to me ---- elchux@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by suegbe: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2011
Somebody please help with the police publication. my ad is adedandy@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by earthrealm(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2011
PRINT THIS NEWSPAPER REPORT AND KEEP IT IN UR CAR AT ALL TIMES.

TINT PERMIT HAS BEEN OUTLAWED
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by blacklion(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
Please forward the tinted glass police publication to ezeagu@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2012
Pls forward the publication to tewfs@yahoo.co.uk

Thanx a lot guyz
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by osuntokun(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Tobobo: if your car has a factory fitted one, i guess you are free but still have the police publication on you as some corrupt police officers will still try to extort you evn though they know you it is exempted. I have used the police publication that says factory fitted are exempted from the ban to escape from our corrupt police officers.

COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE THE POLICE PUBLICATIONS WITH US, you could scan and send it to me ot osuntokunfemi@yahoo.com, thank you. We live in a society where dogs kill lion, You will see a small police boy with a full tinted two door gulf (Back and sides) drive freely on our street, but a hardworking guy that drives a unique car will be a prey cos his choice of car comes with 2 tinted back glass.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Austino2955: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2012
Please my good friend, kindly send the tinted glass pulication to me, onwukaaa@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by ugobozz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guys please help me out the npf is feeding fat off me for dis tint issue,someone pls forward d publication to ochi_ugo@yahoo.co.uk tanx in advance
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls friends, forward the tinted permit extract to me pls. ekenetagbo@yahoo.com

thanks a million
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by dandollar1: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Does this extract still hold? Is it still valid?
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by bestinfo: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pls kindly forward the tinted permit extract to my box: info_bestlink@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by stagger: 3:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Can't find the link.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by fratochi: 5:01am On Jan 10, 2013
]let me have your mail and I will forward it. Size is 360kb in pdf and unable to upload here.[/quote]. Please kindly help me forward it to my mail too, my email is fratochi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Ndata(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2013
Please forward the publication to magnusbennoa@yahoo.com .Thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by fabihill: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2013
fratochi: ]let me have your mail and I will forward it. Size is 360kb in pdf and unable to upload here.. Please kindly help me forward it to my mail too, my email is fratochi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
frato please help me with the publication my mail is fabocom@gmail.com thanks alot
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by mencer(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tobobo: let me have your mail and I will forward it. Size is 360kb in pdf and unable to upload here.

can i have the publication pls ......177moris@gmail.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by fabihill: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2013
Hey bros.! Pls i need d publication madly my mail addy is
fabocom@gmail.com
tnx ya'll
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by stagger: 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
fratochi: ]let me have your mail and I will forward it. Size is 360kb in pdf and unable to upload here.. Please kindly help me forward it to my mail too, my email is fratochi@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance.

I have sent you a request email. It may be in your bulk folder so please check there. Thanks.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by fabihill: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
stagger:

I have sent you a request email. It may be in your bulk folder so please check there. Thanks.
stagger help me with it plz! Tnx
fabocom@gmail.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Ndata(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
@stagger I checked my email but it wasn't there.Can you send it again to magnusbennoa@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by kalatex(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2013
please forward it to kalatex@yahoo.com

Ndata: @stagger I checked my email but it wasn't there.Can you send it again to magnusbennoa@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by topchef: 1:26am On Jan 14, 2013
Pls kindly forward the tinted permit extract to my box.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by sohn: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Plz oooo, I nid the tinted permit badly. Plz cn any 1 4ward it to my email? Hoodedknight@rocketmail.com I wud rilli appreciate it. Bcuz dese corrupt police nor wan let me drive in peace. They every where like Bug.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by roy4real(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2013
@ Fratochi and Stagger, Pls kindly forward d police publication to sweetroy4real@yahoo.com; thanx.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by stagger: 9:48am On Jan 14, 2013
All these people asking me for the permit; can't you read?

I am also requesting for the same document. Make una no dey call my name abeg!
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by mark44(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
upgrader:

Yes boss, a candle lose nothing by sharing is light

@Upgrader or Mastro, Please kindly share this publication thank you: ladisab1@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by igbsam(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
please send me the publication also. samuel07us@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by fm7070: 6:55am On Jan 16, 2013
pls forward the publication to olufunke7@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Vs Diesel – Which Is The More Efficient And Recommended Engine? / NADDC To Introduce Road Worthiness Proof For Clearing Tokunbo Cars / Nissan Sunny 2007-2010 P2122 And P2127 No Acceleration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.