Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police (11399 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience / Pls Help,they Say I Can't Use Tinted Windows,even Tho I Have Paid For D Permit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Nath2009: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2013
can you send me the pub also,it's been awhile but will appreciate it...ovisjohn@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by winzy(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Plssss......forward d publication to ugwu_anthony@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by winzy(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2013
Plssss......forward d publication to ugwu_anthony@yahoo.com.....the npf hav ripped me of 5000 already,plss ooo
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by osuntokun(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please find attached publication. I printed it and attached to my vehicle papers. Since then i have been free from their wahala

Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by adebayo111: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Pls kindly send the publication tp mail adebayosalm @ yahoo. com tanx
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Nixo: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Job wel-done guys.....
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by dallarz: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Plssss......forward d police publication to me
ddare01@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by IdeyVex1(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2013
Gents. I will really appreciate. I just got an SUV and this morning, on my way to work, I was accosted by policemen who asked me for a tinted permit.
I need this publication to show them and be free!!

Thanks peoeple!

PS:
I just saw the PDF file now. I have downloaded it and printed. Please do not bother sending anymore.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by sunylop: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls oooo.help send the publication to sunylop@yahoo.com
The Police have milked me on that issue
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Afosulu: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thank for the info
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Hellomoto: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2013
Pls any1 with the pub. shld as well forward to motorolla25@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by cretin: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2013
i hv reattached the police extract again.

Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by PAPIJAID(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Pls I'm in dire need of the report babajideoanthony@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by gbolahan1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
please help me with the publication sir. hotremi@yahoo.com. thank you.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by tukzee: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
pls kindly forward d publication to ajiehchudi@yahoo.com
tanx
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by nxanadu: 11:37am On Feb 08, 2013
PLZ kindly forward the police publication to me too @ joeharrison2932@yahoo.com thanks so much
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by tunfeek: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pls do forward to olatundekofoworola@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by puppiluv(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2013
pls also send to femola1@yahoo.com
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by richfaxy: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls i ll appreciate if you can send report to richfaxy@gmail.com thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Knight1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
pls forward to . thanks
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by Years(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2013
Plenty thanks to those who shared the link,just downloaded mine now.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by cretin: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
as regards the recent statement by igf on tint s,

http://www.npf.gov.ng/news/view-news?id=91
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by yinkaoke(f): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
PLS FORWARD TO okemakinde2003@yahoo.com. BE UR BROTHERS KEEPER, TAHNKS
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by mishooo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
So the permit is needed after all.
*sigh*
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by mastro: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
mishooo: So the permit is needed after all.
*sigh*

bear in mind these were the same "police" removing tints, permit or no permit in 2011, it's simply extortion, which is what they do best

Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by docadams: 1:10am On Apr 18, 2013
Tobobo: let me have your mail and I will forward it. Size is 360kb in pdf and unable to upload here.
I will be grateful if you can also forward it to my e-mail docadams90990@yahoo.com. The Olopas have really subjected my wife to a iot of stress.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by cretin: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2013
guys the tint permit is needed!!!...look at the link i posted above from the igp office...go n get your tint permits..it costs 20k in abuja
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by stagger: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
cretin: guys the tint permit is needed!!!...look at the link i posted above from the igp office...go n get your tint permits..it costs 20k in abuja

Tell us the procedure. Need to get it next week.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by DisGuy: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
The Inspector General of Police (IG), Mr Mohammed Abubakar, says that obtaining police permit for the use of vehicles with tinted glasses “is free of charge and does not attract any charge”.

Abubakar made the clarification on Friday while speaking at a meeting with Assistant Inspectors-General of Police in charge of the 12 zonal commands in Nigeria.

He said that the meeting was to review security challenges, including terrorism, kidnapping, cultism and communal clashes in parts of the country in order to strategise on how to address the challenges.

The IG said: “obtaining tinted glass permit is free of charge, there is no amount of money written there for anybody to pay.

“Motorists should not allow any policeman, anywhere to subject them to paying charges that are not officially, legally and legitimately stated,’’ Abubakar stated.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the clarification of the IG comes against the backdrop of renewed clampdown on motorists driving vehicles with tinted glasses nationwide.

Motorists in the country have been lamenting that the police have been charging between N10,000 and N50,000 to grant the tinted permits, wondering whether the money actually goes into the coffers of the Federal Government.

Abubakar, however, said that those complaining about the clampdown were not sincere as they knew that “by all standards they do not deserve to have tinted glass vehicles’’.
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by lowdonrayce: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
May God help us in Nigeria
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by ayo24: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pls Help, my car is factory fitted, do I need a tinted permit... I spent 6hrs in the police station yesterday like play like play ooooo. Pls respond fast oooo...
Re: Tinted Windows In Nigeria And The Police by DisGuy: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2013
ayo24: Pls Help, my car is factory fitted, do I need a tinted permit... I spent 6hrs in the police station yesterday like play like play ooooo. Pls respond fast oooo...

6hours with the police and you didnt ask them directly?

Petrol Vs Diesel – Which Is The More Efficient And Recommended Engine? / NADDC To Introduce Road Worthiness Proof For Clearing Tokunbo Cars / Nissan Sunny 2007-2010 P2122 And P2127 No Acceleration.