Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April (1355 Views)

To Tplf And Others (bewarned) / Falsified Failed Prophecies About 3 Days Darkness. Must Watch And Share! / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by juniorjoe(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaipq32ezE0

There will be a 3days darkness upon the face of the Earth,done will be unleashed and many will be killed...
Watch this video and keep yourself guided ...
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by juniorjoe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
For more enquires call:08064731026
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
juniorjoe:

There will be a 3days darkness upon the face of the Earth,done will be unleashed and many will be killed...
You mean to say that there will be darkness for a period of 72 hours straight in April 2021? Is this worldwide or just in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by falcon01: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
if it wasn't said By Scientists then its bullshit!! In science we trust
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s]
falcon01:
if it wasn't said By Scientists then its bullshit!! In science we trust
[/s] Your science has created more problems than it solves.

3 Likes

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by falcon01: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your science has created more problems than it solves.
it created the phone you are using
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
falcon01:
it created the phone you are using
...that means it created the cancer that comes with the use of mobile gadgets. And let's not forget the corona virus that science created and still can't hold control over.
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by JaneYave(f): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your science has created more problems than it solves.
This is so untrue
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by frank317: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2021
juniorjoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaipq32ezE0

So what should we do to u and ur pastor if this does not happen?

1 Like

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by falcon01: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
...that means it created the cancer that comes with the use of mobile gadgets. And let's not forget the corona virus that science created and still can't hold control over.
Prove to me that Mobile phones cause Cancer and Corono Virus Was created by scientists Just one Valid Proof for each
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
Prove to me that Mobile phones cause Cancer and Corono Virus Was created by scientists Just one Valid Proof for each
I don't need to prove anything because every fvcking thing is online. So go and read up nigga

1 Like

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by falcon01: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
I don't need to prove anything to because every fvcking thing is online. So go and read up nigga
ahh Haha if only you know how ignorant yous ound right Now, Go back and read those books or websites you read that told you Monile phone causes Cancer This time read it slowly and read between the lines Maybe you'd see the place you where brainwashed
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
ahh Haha if only you know how ignorant yous ound right Now, Go back and read those books or websites you read that told you Monile phone causes Cancer This time read it slowly and read between the lines Maybe you'd see the place you where brainwashed
You can't even spell. It's Mobile not Monile. And I'll still say it a again : mobile phones are still one of major causes of cancer. And if you're expecting me to feed you with that information, then I'm sorry to say, that you hate reading
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by falcon01: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
You can't even spell. It's Mobile not Monile. And I'll still say it a again : mobile phones are still one of major causes of cancer. And if you're expecting me to feed you with that information, then I'm sorry to say, that you hate reading
daaaaaamn bro!! you can't differentiate Between not knowing how to Spell and a typo. Give me a Link to an article That says So, Maybe I'll read and My ignorance shall be washed away.
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jeromejnr(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2021
JaneYave:
This is so untrue

Actually I kind of half agree with him. Even though science has solved many problems..it has also created many.

People die more now as a result of scientific inventions than in the past. From car accidents to trains to planes e.t.c. Even guns makes it easier now to kill especially at long distances unlike in the past where a lot of options have to be weighed.

Yes diseases killed many in the past...but the ratio of people killed by diseases then is actually lower compared to our generation with complicated chemicals having been added to our foods and drugs e.t.c. People in the past depended more on organic produce unlike today with its high blood pressure and cancer giving foods. The only reason it might not seem so is because we have a higher population today. But the fact that today people hardly pass the age of 80 should help you understand.

Also, technology today has made most people lonely, depressed, suicidal and more lazy than ever before in the past. In fact humans have been said to be weaker over the years because of overdependence on technology and its ease.

The high benefit of technology today is the ease of performing tasks and connecting to people at great distances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by kingxsamz(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
I don't need to prove anything to because every fvcking thing is online. So go and read up nigga

You always sound like a teenager. With your unproven conspiracy theories which you fail to backup.
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 11:41am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
kingxsamz:

You always sound like a teenager. With your unproven conspiracy theories which you fail to backup.
[/s]When you come up with one person who hasn't hear about Jesus kindly, buzz me. Until then, remain the autistic retàrd of Nairaland.com
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]When you come up with one person who hasn't hear about Jesus kindly, buzz me. Until then, remain the autistic retàrd of Nairaland.com

Lmao. Still on that conversation? Omo the thing pain you die. grin grin grin grin
Since everybody in the world knows your Jesus, kindly list their names, since we want to be illogical here. grin grin

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Jashub: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
kingxsamz:

Lmao. Still on that conversation? Omo the thing pain you die. grin grin grin grin
Since everybody in the world knows your Jesus, kindly list their names, since we want to be illogical here. grin grin
[/s] I'll be waiting when you can come up with one person who hasn't heard about Jesus. But meanwhile , keep masturbating in your own stupidity and self-delusional lifestyle of illogical banter. grin

1 Like

Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by juniorjoe(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean to say that there will be darkness for a period of 72 hours straight in April 2021? Is this worldwide or just in Nigeria? undecided

Not just in Nigeria ,but the whole world, a 3days gross darkness from April
Re: Bewarned: 3 Days Darkness On The Earth In April by Kobojunkiee: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2021
juniorjoe:

Not just in Nigeria ,but the whole world, a 3days gross darkness from April
We dey April so has your Mog recanted or are you ready to drop him like a bag of turd if his prophesy no pan out? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals / The End Of The Great Tribulation Of Israel / Thank God For Pastor E.o Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.