Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals (1354 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / What The Devil Said When I Told Him To "Get Thee Behind Me Satan!" / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
After a fierce dream I had last night, I had the devil say, "you taken down three of my generals".

In the dream there were three men in military uniform who tried to attack me, but I was able to strike down two or three of them with a sword in brutal fashion. I've notice despite being harmless and merciful in real life, in dreams i'm the exact opposite to the wicked. I'm very brutal, I don't have mercy on the merciless. So it wasn't surprising that I beheaded one of them.

It was a very fierce action-packed dream, but I didn't really understand what had taken place until i heard the devil say that after I had woken up.

I am currently observing a fast and having even gotten to the halfway point yet. It was after I fell asleep around 8am while yet praying my midnight prayer which started late at 2am, that I had the dream.

If it was three generals of the devil that fell In the dream, it means in addition to the one that fell quite recently a few months ago, that it's now four generals of the devil that God has used me to bring down by the power of the Holy Ghost.

In that instance, it was only revealed to me via a dream after it happened, but it appears this one been revealed beforehand, so I expect to hear of similar major developments in the next few days.

It appears that just as it was in the days of Elijah, when God used him to take down all the prophets of Baal, that all the generals of the devil would be taken down one by one, as God cleanses the land and rids it of all the abominable practices and activities that have corrupted and filled it with so much innocent blood, in preparation for the fulfilment of His plans concerning the nation.

If you're one of those behind such abominable activities taking place in the land, either repent or get ready to be stopped, because it's the Spirit of God coming after you, not man, so you have no place to run to, no where to hide.

He's everywhere.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Dproperties: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
May God help us all

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by KnownUnknown: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I've notice despite being harmless and merciful in real life, in dreams i'm the exact opposite to the wicked. I'm very brutal, I don't have mercy on the merciless. So it wasn't surprising that I beheaded one of them.

Lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Adamgeneral12: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Men in military uniform?
These that mean is from the devil?
Me fight so many uniform men in dream when I was in c&s church o, I come observed that anytime I dream that kind dream, I Dom skip sunday be that.

If I no go church on sunday that time, I must to dream of dem soldiers dem, or though I don't know where dey are coming from, I come pressurize my prophet say I make him tell me who are those soldiers?
He come tell me say na " malaika ERI" which means Eri Angels.
And someone don tell me say na eri soldiers I dey see for dream wey dey attack me if I no go sunday service

As I see so, with the sunday service o and rest of the services I no kukuma go anyone again, I just stay at home, if night come reach to sleep I go dey dey afraid to sleep because of those army, dem strong no be small.

Now you say devil generals undecided
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Men in military uniform?
These that mean is from the devil?
Me fight so many uniform men in dream when I was in c&s church o, I come observed that anytime I dream that kind dream, I Dom skip sunday be that.

If I no go church on sunday that time, I must to dream of dem soldiers dem, or though I don't know where dey are coming from, I come pressurize my prophet say I make him tell me who are those soldiers?
He come tell me say na " malaika ERI" which means Eri Angels.
And someone don tell me say na eri soldiers I dey see for dream wey dey attack me if I no go sunday service

As I see so, with the sunday service o and rest of the services I no kukuma go anyone again, I just stay at home, if night come reach to sleep I go dey dey afraid to sleep because of those army, dem strong no be small.

Now you say devil generals undecided

It's not about army uniforms, because there are different ranks in the army.

In my own case It appear the men were the devil's generals, so it may mean something different from yours.

Your spiritual life should give you an idea of the dreams you have and what your battles with the uniform men were about. Dreams usually reflect the state of our spiritual lives.

God bless.
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Adamgeneral12: 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's not about army uniforms, because there are different ranks in the army.

In my own case It appear the men were the devil's generals, so it may mean something different from yours.

Your spiritual life should give you an idea of the dreams you have and what your battles with the uniform men were about. Dreams usually reflect the state of our spiritual lives.

God bless.
OK, my own different?
I pray say make it different o, because my heart dey do gba! gba!! gba!!! Now

Even say that my own is like two years ago but as I read this one now, e come be like say na now now I dream those dream, the dream dey very very terrible o.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

OK, my own different?
I pray say make it different o, because my heart dey do gba! gba!! gba!!! Now

Even say that my own is like two years ago but as I read this one now, e come be like say na now now I dream those dream, the dream dey very very terrible o.
Haba na... For them to be terrifying you like this means you're not doing something right, because they cannot trouble you without your help.

So try figure what you're doing that gives them that's privilege.

You're supposed to be the one troubling them not the other way round.

God bless.
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Sheunma: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
I used to have dreams like this when I was younger, after watching and memorizing martial art moves from Chinese movies.

I used to single handedly take down about a thousand men or more in those dreams. I couldn't replicate my dream-endowed Kung Fu prowess in real life though, as my powers tended to depart from me when I'm not in a dream.
Good ole days! Being a kid used to be so much fun.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by LordReed(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2021
This just reinforces what I said to someone that Christian religious fundamentalists are Taliban in disguise. Given the opportunity many of them would do worse than the Taliban, jesusjnr2020 included.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by BassReeves: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2021
LordReed:
This just reinforces what I said to someone that Christian religious fundamentalists are Taliban in disguise. Given the opportunity many of them would do worse than the Taliban, jesusjnr2020 included.
As for Talibans they're not just misogynists but are MCPs as well rolled into one angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by LordReed(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2021
BassReeves:
As for Talibans they're not just misogynists but are MCPs as well rolled into one angry angry angry

What is MCP?
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Sheunma:
I used to have dreams like this when I was younger, after watching and memorizing martial art moves from Chinese movies.

I used to single handedly take down about a thousand men or more in those dreams. I couldn't replicate my dream-endowed Kung Fu prowess in real life though, as my powers tended to depart from me when I'm not in a dream.
Good ole days! Being a kid used to be so much fun.
Makes sense.

Most adults are usually powerful spiritually when they were little children, hence Jesus said of such is the kingdom of God and used them as examples to His disciples who were adults.

But when they become adults, most of them lose that ability and become powerless, so they are not able to do the things they could do as children.

For instance, police came to the compound a native doctor who stays in Lagos to arrest him, because he was aiding fraudsters in their criminal activities. But when they came, they couldn't see the native doctor despite that he was around. The only person that could see him was a little child but the native doctor put his finger on his lips as a sign to the child to keep quiet. So despite that he was there, no adult including the police could see him. Just the little child, to illustrate the difference in spiritual abilities.
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2021
LordReed:
First of all, it's good you're here, because I've had a message from God for you in a few days but was waitng for you to show up. While praying for your mum-inlaw, God told me He going to punish you. I kept praying that He doesn't take you seriously, because you're ignorant of what you're doing, but He insisted that He's going to deal with you. So I'd advice that you ask Him for mercy and henceforth stop all the foolishness, if He'd change His mind towards you. Just so you'd know, this has never happened before, since I came to this forum, so you don't take it lightly. If you do, I assure you, you pay dearly for it.

As for your comment, is it that you now take dreams seriously, because i've always known you to see dreams as a joke.

Moreover, what do you mean by if i had the opportunity I would be worse than the Taliban, because I've had many opportunities to curse you during our bitter exchanges but have never done it. Or have I ever placed a curse on you Lordreed since 2018 October when I came here? I know you've had several Christians do that to you but you can confirm if I have also ever done that?

If not then your accusation is baseless and purely based on sentiments.

By the way, you must have come across my threads when I have times without number spoken of my burden to end ritual killings and human sacrifices in the nation, so how could someone with such a selfless desire be inclined to ending innocent lives?

Just so you'd know, if those in the dream were actually real people, they're the ones that have filled this land with much innocent blood through such abominable practices, so would you have a problem if God uses me to put an end to such activities in the dream by taking them down in it? Remember except they repent, it's either their lives or the lives of those they kill. One has to go, so which one for you?
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by BRATISLAVA: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
First of all, it's good you're here, because I've had a message from God for you in a few days but was waitng for you to show up. While praying for your mum-inlaw, God told me He going to punish you. I kept praying that He doesn't take you seriously, because you're ignorant of what you're doing, but He insisted that He's going to deal with you. So I'd advice that you ask Him for mercy and henceforth stop all the foolishness, if He'd change His mind towards you. Just so you'd know, this has never happened before, since I came to this forum, so you don't take it lightly. If you do, I assure you, you pay dearly for it.

As for your comment, is it that you now take dreams seriously, because i've always known you to see dreams as a joke.

Moreover, what do you mean by if i had the opportunity I would be worse than the Taliban, because I've had many opportunities to curse you during our bitter exchanges but have never done it. Or have I ever placed a curse on you Lordreed since 2018 October when I came here? I know you've had several Christians do that to you but you can confirm if I have also ever done that?

By the way, you must have come across my threads when I have times without number spoken of my burden to end ritual killings and human sacrifices in the nation, so how could someone with such a selfless desire be inclined to ending innocent lives?

Just so you'd know, if those in the dream were actually real people, they're the ones that have filled this land with much innocent blood through such abominable practices, so would you have a problem if God uses me to put an end to such activities in the dream by taking them down in it? Remember except they repent, it's either their lives or the lives of those they kill. One has to go, so which one for you?

I didn't know you had specific messages to specific people.

This is like the healing on the Sabbath day.

Keep up the good work.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by BassReeves: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
LordReed:
What is MCP?
Male Chauvinist Pig(s)

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

LMFAO! OMFD! So what is this supposed punishment for? And what is the punishment going to be so I can report here when it happens.

Your dreams tell a lot about the things you think about frequently. You frequently think about disposing of the “enemies” of your god, “witches”, “wizards”, homosexuals and atheists most prominently. You think the Taliban would condone ritual killing? No they won’t.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I didn't know you had specific messages to specific people.

This is like the healing on the Sabbath day.

Keep up the good work.

God bless.
Of course, i do have, but as far as NL was concerned, this is the first time God has ever told me He'd deal with someone. It's appears really serious, because I have severally asked for forgiveness on his behalf, but it seems fixed as He even repeated it while I was praying midnight.

That's why I thought it was necessary for me to warn the guy just in case it may make any difference.

Thanks. Really appreciate.

I trust you're doing great.

Have a blessed day.
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Adamgeneral12: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Haba na... For them to be terrifying you like this means you're not doing something right, because they cannot trouble you without your help.

So try figure what you're doing that gives them that's privilege.

You're supposed to be the one troubling them not the other way round.

God bless.
I don run comot for there as I see say anytime I skip sunday na gbas! gbosa! Na him I pick race grin

I think na my lack of fasting and prayer then

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I don run comot for there as I see say anytime I skip sunday na gbas! gbosa! Na him I pick race grin

I think na my lack of fasting and prayer then
Lol!

At least you have an idea of what was behind it. So hopefully you've corrected it overtime because running away is not always enough.
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by DropsMic(m): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Lol
Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
After a fierce dream I had last night, I had the devil say, "you taken down three of my generals".

In the dream there were three men in military uniform who tried to attack me, but I was able to strike down two or three of them with a sword in brutal fashion. I've notice despite being harmless and merciful in real life, in dreams i'm the exact opposite to the wicked. I'm very brutal, I don't have mercy on the merciless. So it wasn't surprising that I beheaded one of them.

It was a very fierce action-packed dream, but I didn't really understand what had taken place until i heard the devil say that after I had woken up.

I am currently observing a fast and having even gotten to the halfway point yet. It was after I fell asleep around 8am while yet praying my midnight prayer which started late at 2am, that I had the dream.

If it was three generals of the devil that fell In the dream, it means in addition to the one that fell quite recently a few months ago, that it's now four generals of the devil that God has used me to bring down by the power of the Holy Ghost.

In that instance, it was only revealed to me via a dream after it happened, but it appears this one been revealed beforehand, so I expect to hear of similar major developments in the next few days.

It appears that just as it was in the days of Elijah, when God used him to take down all the prophets of Baal, that all the generals of the devil would be taken down one by one, as God cleanses the land and rids it of all the abominable practices and activities that have corrupted and filled it with so much innocent blood, in preparation for the fulfilment of His plans concerning the nation.

If you're one of those behind such abominable activities taking place in the land, either repent or get ready to be stopped, because it's the Spirit of God coming after you, not man, so you have no place to run to, no where to hide.

He's everywhere.

God bless.
Weytin lala and seun never read for nairaland .

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Adamgeneral12: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

At least you have an idea of what was behind it. So hopefully you've corrected it overtime because running away is not always enough.
I'm trying to do correction sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Niflheim(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
Sounds like the movie about Medusa!!!

Only difference is that Medusa is available in cinemas and can be viewed by all, while this one is like a hallucination that comes from eating expired mushrooms!!!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Said I've Taken Down Three Of His Generals by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

He's everywhere.

God bless.

No one who has such revelation which is genuine will ever post if publicly. This is suppose to be a personal development thing and should be discussed among prayer warriors.

Beware of this scammer. He has been making claims so people will start calling him. Igs your tithes he wants. He is trying to set up a church. Run away from false prophets like this. Bo genuine man of God will post this. Run away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unity and Religion / God Has A Positive Answer / Unimpeachable Evidence That Humans And Primates Have Common Ancestors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.