Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero (39364 Views)

Saudi Arabia Trip: Messi Apologises To Club, Teammates / Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by addexx: 6:29am On Mar 30, 2021
He no still win champions league sha..

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by voiceless1(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:

Chai, U dey easily 4get things ooo... I no finish because I go harvest Cassava for School farm dat year.. Dem cum catch me tell me say I steal.. I cum tell Principal say Na me plant am and Na me suppose harvest am.. Say I no steal.. Dem cum pursue me for school..

MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
LOL

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by kingdman: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:
Will never forget our days in Ebute-Metta High School football team.

Those days he used to run the wings and I was in the mid-field

Sergio was great striker right from our JSS 1
ode
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Everything on earth have its set time and season.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by saajus: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Wow. I doff my hat for Guardiola. I can't believe what he's doing this season without a main striker. Man City can win trophies without a striker, but I guess they will go all out for Haaland.

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2021
EvansU:

Yeah those great days can’t be easily forgotten, when I hold the midfield alongside you.
Remember na me and Efe dey coordinate things for back buh as pe say I bi guy man, na hin make me hang my boots go reason politics early..

How Najite nau?

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Looks like there is already an agreement for Lionel Messi to move to the Etihad this summer hence the need to let Sergio Aguero go.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by pelumi247(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Ebute-meta for real..
how come I didn't know you....

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Femeto: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Sergio Kun.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Emeka71(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Obviously; you are drunk.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Emmy000seun(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Mad ohhh!!! grin angry grin cheesy
inumidun2010:

Chai, U dey easily 4get things ooo... I no finish because I go harvest Cassava for School farm dat year.. Dem cum catch me tell me say I steal.. I cum tell Principal say Na me plant am and Na me suppose harvest am.. Say I no steal.. Dem cum pursue me for school..

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by sylve11: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Legendary Kun Aguero...

We will never forget you. cool
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Lamasta(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Its sad seeing you leave the etihad you have shown your worth as a legend that you are in the city shirt...

From all of us at Manchester City fan club we wish you our club legend and highest goal scorer Sergio Kun Aguero all the best after leaving....

You are always in our heart

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by bigcasava1(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:

but aguero made it and you people are still in this country dragging babes with me!
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by 1TripleC: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Nwude
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by tonididdy(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2021
That goal that stole the league from United.... Best moment, loved him for that

BLUE IS THE COLOR, Footy is the game.... Proudly CFC wink

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by engrchykae(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
The Kun Aguero we knew those days.
Guy man be banging in goals like water.
One of the few I respect in the round leather game.
what about aguero -forlan combo in athletico those days?
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by narutod7th: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2021
I cried deep inside when I heard the news. He's the last of our golden age era. Sad to see him leave.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by udoka1987: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
I don't know him o....What of Nigeria is he from??
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by idahme(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2021
inumidun2010:

my rib, u are officially the clown of the month of March......on a serious note ur response was classic.

Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by deboakins(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

Eeyaaa, sorry oooo, why did he now left you behind. Until you stop this Borno weeds you smokes......mm
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2021
pelumi247:

Ebute-meta for real..
how come I didn't know you....
Pelumi...

You wey once dem ring bell for short break, you don cut out, na di next day we go see u again
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2021
udoka1987:
I don't know him o....What of Nigeria is he from??
Na Jigawa breed though na Mokwa hin parent come from..

Most of us still gather dey hood dey chop motsa once in a while..
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
He was brilliant for the Manchester city side, deserves all the accolades he gets!
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by Vinnie2000(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Cried deep inside..Hmmm

narutod7th:
I cried deep inside when I heard the news. He's the last of our golden age era. Sad to see him leave.
Re: Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero by bupounds: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Na true e get one Monika wey say 90%of Nigerians nor Well wel Well Say the remaing 10 nor dey exist..

Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) / Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah / CAF Congratulates Victor Osimhen In Yoruba