Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages (26865 Views)

Toni Kroos On Lionel Messi's Ballon D'or Win / Emotional Farewell As Ole Gunnar Reveals Next Move Following Man Utd Sack (Pix) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by fergie001: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Casemiro: Alongside Kroos & Modric, the "Bermuda triangle" were impenetrable.

The "bodyguard, Brazilian shield and agada gbachiri uzo 1 of midfield" heads to Manchester United after a very successful Madrid spell.

With you, my dear Case, it was impossible not to break a sweat in any situation. Because you wouldn't let us relax even in the Turkish bath. Staying there was another torment: you told someone to go and you almost had the stationary bikes and weights ready there. A warning to let your new colleagues know. Because with you even the Turkish bath was a gym.....and you only allow people to lay down when it's time to do sit-ups.
I will miss you. Like an exemplary professional, as a top player and as a fighter who saved me many times.. but above all, as a good person. We've made history, man! What a legendary period...Now our sports paths are separated, but our friendship remains. I assure you.

I wish you all the best, see you soon.
Good luck.
Your Toni.

Dear Case, I still remember your debut with our club....you were too nervous! I asked you to be calm and now I think about it and see how it turned out. What you've achieved!
It was also my first season and neither of us could imagine what football had in store for us.

You have become a real leader. You have been there for your teammates and Real Madrid. We will always remember you.
We have gained a lot together, but I will keep the moments that no one sees. With the day to day work in Valdebebas. And especially with jokes, because you have always been in a good mood. Even in times of tension and when there were failures.
Those laughters with you gave me peace of mind. Just like looking back and seeing you, knowing that there is going to be a lot of "Njega-Njega" you have been the best bodyguard in the world.
I am going to miss you but I wish you all the best. It's what a professional and a person like you deserves.

Thank you for everything and good luck, my friend!

Luka

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7290980/casemiro-pens-goodbye-message-madrid#115882588

22 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by inoki247: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one jus wan ban himself from winning trophy again.....

Man Utd wey dey go relegation this season nd start to play Championship League na him e go join.....

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by UselessBuharist: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Farewell too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by God1000(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
All the best

6 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Emilianoo(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Nkorian(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Vigos: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good luck to them

1 Like

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Smith414: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Legend

2 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by kenzysmith: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Luna modric u no go respect your self leave for Madrid until dey start to disgrace u ist!

6 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Newsong01(f): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Jelique: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
These are men!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by adioolayi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
He is sure a good guy...

I hope Mbappe gets to see this and fancy some moments like this...not every player dey see his ex teammates celebrate am.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by pepetua(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
May God protect your Carrier in M UNited

12 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by rickpat(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
the Bermuda triangle just came to an end...I wonder why casemiro chose to leave...anyways guess he is going to Manchester United to collect his retirement fat package...smart guy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Newyorkitis(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
I hope it pays off

9 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by AmazingELixir: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
undecided

After scooping enough of the Los blancos monies over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by bigdammyj: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by DavSagacity(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
The 3 Musketeers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
So touching �

11 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by DevilSignature: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
embarassed

Casemiro is coming to finish is career in Manchester United. Manchester United is a place finishing or you can called it finishing point. Manchester united football club is a small football club where legendary players and coaches take their retirements. Casemiro should have made enquiry before embarking of this journey of finishing. Take for example of legendary players like;
Rolando
Pual Pogba
Rubic Vanpersi
Roney
Prominent coaches like;
Ole
David Moyes
Josse Mourinho and Ten Hag who is now on the finishing process.

Casemiro should not make me believe that village people exist overseas. If I was a footballer I will rather play for my community football club than to play and finish in Manchester United, a club I will never get trophy in centuries to come.

Tueeeeeeeeeh

6 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Segunlords(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Case, Love u man
Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by RedMac: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
inoki247:

Man Utd wey dey go relegation this season nd start to play Championship League na him e go join.....

It's a big win for casemiro okay... It's man utd that's lossing here
Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Emola12(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
inoki247:

E pain am wuuuuuuuhhhhhhh....

2 Likes

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by internationalman(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Madrid and Barca are two wicked clubs. They will never see their player to you their peak..

For those of you saying he's old, remember he's older than Jorginho, Fred and Mctominay.

But South American players don't Excel at Man Utd.

Good buy all the same and let's just hope he doesn't turn to Fred in Casemiro clothing.

1 Like

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok, noted.
All the best to him.
Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by Mjporah(f): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one don go trophy break

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Goodluck Casemiro.

A great galatico you are.

All the best for the future.

But dem talk say dem go sell Maguire to Chelsea when you reach Man Utd.
Abeg tell Maguire to jejely Sidon for bench o.
Tell am say we no want and we no do!
Thanks in advance.

UP CHELSEA.
BLUES TILL JESUS COMES

Staphylococcus:
With Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s plan for sports, it’s certain that, in next 3 years, players like Mane, Messi, Christiano and Neymar, will be signed by Nigerian Premier League clubs.
Na so...... wink

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Casemiro: Luka Modric, Toni Kroos Pen Emotional Farewell Messages by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
Ok, noted.
All the best to him.
He is a very good player

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okocha Reveals Players Rohr Needs To Succeed With Super Eagles / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.