Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips (456 Views)

Why True Believers Should Avoid Noisy Environments / True Believers Should Be Uniting With Fellow believers, Not Tribes, Race / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2021
I believe it's important that the Church constantly expose evil around them especially within the church, but this needs to be done the right way to avoiding hurting those who may be innocent of your accusations.
It's also important to expose the evil in love, not in hate. You expose it in a way that the person/persons you are exposing the evil to do not misunderstand the situation and start hating or gossiping about the person that is being exposed.

The person/persons that is being exposed need to be aware of what is/has been said about them and should be given the opportunity to defend themselves. The leader of your Church who should be filled with Holy Spirit will have the final say after going through what the Church says concerning the matter. I believe GOD will use the Holy Judge to pass a judgments that is according to GOD's Will and according to GOD's Commandments of Love GOD & your neighbor. This judgment will be hard to contradict by a living Church.
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by doggedfighter(f): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Touch not my annointed and do my prohet no harm crew. grin
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I believe it's important that the Church constantly expose evil around them especially within the church, but this need to be done the right way to avoiding hurting those who may be innocent of your accusations.
It's also important to expose the evil in love, not in hate. You expose it in a way that the person/persons you are exposing the evil to do not misunderstand the situation and start hating or gossiping about the person that is being exposed.

The person/persons that is being exposed need to be aware of what is/has been said about them and should be given the opportunity to defend themselves. The leader of your Church who should be filled with Holy Spirit will have the final say after going through what the Church says concerning the matter. I believe GOD will use the Holy Judge to pass a judgments that is according to GOD's Will and according to GOD's Commandments of Love GOD & your neighbor. This judgment will be hard to contradict by a living Church.

Bump... ... .... ..
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I believe it's important that the Church constantly expose evil around them especially within the church, but this need to be done the right way to avoiding hurting those who may be innocent of your accusations.

Bump..... .. .. .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. ...
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . ...
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 8:00am On May 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... ...... . ..
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On May 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... . .... .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ., ...
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ... .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ...
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I believe it's important that the Church constantly expose evil around them especially within the church, but this needs to be done the right way to avoiding hurting those who may be innocent of your accusations.

Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by GdNews32: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .
........., .....
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by GdNews32: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. .. .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by GdNews32: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: How True Believers Should Expose Evil Without Sounding Like Gossips by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... .

(1) (Reply)

Self-righteousness Is A Man-made Idea. It Doesn't Exist In God's Sight! / A Lady Committed Suicide For The Most Unbelievable Reason / (Very Powerful) Download Apostle SELMAN Message at Koinonia Abuja July 4, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.