Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel (39799 Views)

EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Ebulonse(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2021
Those guys living there are pigs in human clothing. What sort of mess is this? Very irritating.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Monjazzy(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Like seriously this is disgusting
Zamf hostel will never get better
That's why Block C Extension remains the best hostel to stay

In cases like this the students should be able to mobilize themselves and do the cleaning.
Remember health is wealth.
See where them dey stay but if dem dom baff put on starch clothes you go think say nobody pass them.

eyesore!

Great Makurdian
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by trigger11(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2021
bigtt76:
My set named it Zamfara ...hostel was completed during my days there, It was so named because it was secluded from the rest of the school and no female hostel located there grin

woooooow you are an old set oooh......... am sure you are part of the 90's
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by bigtt76(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy ...yup

trigger11:

woooooow you are an old set oooh......... am sure you are part of the 90's
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by DanHaske: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2021
gameboy727:
Hahahaha. My alma mater.

I stayed in this very hostel (block D, popularly known as Zamf) for 5 years. Apart from the dirt, it's a fun place to be.
Help me answer something please, I'm trying to verify a certificate
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by DanHaske: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2021
gameboy727:
Hahahaha. My alma mater.

I stayed in this very hostel (block D, popularly known as Zamf) for 5 years. Apart from the dirt, it's a fun place to be.
Help me answer something please, I'm trying to verify a certificate from FUAM engineering,
Is it written as:
Bachelor of engineering
Electrical and electronics (hons)
With
Second class hons (..... division)
?
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by gameboy727(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
DanHaske:

Help me answer something please, I'm trying to verify a certificate from FUAM engineering,
Is it written as:
Bachelor of engineering
Electrical and electronics (hons)
With
Second class hons (..... division)
?

What I have is the statement of result for now. The certificate is not yet ready. But I believe it should be in that format.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by mokaflex(m): 4:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Psalmspsalms:

Oh my God! 2008 is so many years back. You must have gone so far in life. The school no get joy na. The maintenance policy of the school is just so bad. U need to pay it a visit and see how dilapidated things are. My Greatest Makurian, I pay my respect, sir.
Lol not sure what you mean by gone far in less.. but I’m in Nigeria so you can imagine. It’s wasn’t this bad at the time like I mentioned earlier. Hopefully soon, I will visit Mac town soon. Be safe bro.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Psalmspsalms: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
mokaflex:

Lol not sure what you mean by gone far in less.. but I’m in Nigeria so you can imagine. It’s wasn’t this bad at the time like I mentioned earlier. Hopefully soon, I will visit Mac town soon. Be safe bro.
Thanks a lot man, I so much appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / Policemen Beat A Delegate At The NANS Convention In Abuja. Photos / Adenike Oyetunde Who Lost Her Limbs To Cancer At 20 Becomes A Lawyer & OAP(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.