Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha (37801 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by realoscar84(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2021
It was on a beautiful sunny day Saturday being 27th March 2021 that this dark seemingly hard but humbly and humane man got married to his much younger beautiful damsel in the city of Okene, Kogi State. A state presently govern by the White Lion His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello who I'm equally honoured to be from the same clan. You know most ebira people in particular and by extension kogites are proud of that young man. Much ado about my governor though.

Regarding the wedding, we had our wedding fatiha according to Islamic injunction as the first event of the day duely conducted by Sheikh Dauda Salihu. Thereafter we had the traditional aspect according to the tradition and culture of ours, ebira opete. We proceeded to having our reception. All took place at the same venue; my inaw's compound.

Alhamdulillah it ended successfully and I'm officially a married man.

My nairaland family, you all should wish me well cuz i need prayers to guide me in this journey.
Be kind n civil to me in ur comments o cuz I know my wife fine pass me but I'm not looking bad though �

Lalasticlala, pls help ur man push this to the promised land. Thanks

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Jeon(f): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
HML

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Goodheart012(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats!!!
Happy lockdown sorry
Happy marriage life

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by bigjackass: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
congratulations

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by ahnie: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2021
I have something to say...but I reserve my comments.

congratulations!
Mind if I throw a compliment that you look like igbira Joe Biden?

57 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Vyolet(f): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy married life to you and your wife.
God be with you.
What happened to your first wife or other wives?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by mutter(f): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Raalsalghul: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Sweetcunt, this could be you.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Mindlog: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy married life.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by AishaYesufu: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Is it only me that sees this face angry by staring at OP's face?

30 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by slawormiir: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrrr don't know what he is about to put his hand into....

Watch as this girl go dey fine while our niggarrrr go dey dry and reduce

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Bampeh: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Happy married life.
Marriage is not about snapping pictures on the wedding day, hope they are ready for what is ahead.

Tolerance is the key to a long lasting marriage.

bampeh wish them well

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Kriss216: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Choose a better bondage, if you must marry.

Guys of nowadays always fail to acknowledge this rule.

Congratulations to your wife.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by chunny01(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Location for party rice o
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Numerouno94(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Wishing them a lifetime of love and happiness.

Buh op, did u open this thread to praise sing Yahaya Bello or to Congratulate the couple? sad

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by athaboi(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2021
The guy is so cute

31 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Awwwwww kiss kiss

From all of us @[/b] : Happy Married Life to the Happy Couple.
This is the beginning of more happiness and blessings in your life.

We will be there with you in 9 months to celebrate the birth of your lovely twins.

[b]Alhamdulillah it ended successfully  kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
The guy is cute
The girl is beautiful too.

eedimo:
.....and they are both amazing
Seconded and Very True.
Thank you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Bornsinner7: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
Why is he not happy??

Happy married life

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
ahnie:
I have something to say...but I reserve my comments.

congratulations!
It is better your comment got reserved.
Only wise people know that sometimes , Silence is Golden.

You are wise! cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Kriss216: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2021
post=100330988:
The girl is beautiful too
Hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by 9jayes: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dam! Two sodas of different species

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Nicklaus619(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goodheart012:
Congrats!!!
Happy lockdown sorry
Happy marriage life

You are wicked angry cheesy

Happy married life op cool

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Otaiky(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ozionoru ozione ohomorihi osi meu eyiza
Anyarohigi ooo

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Hmmmmm
You good?
Everything okay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Terry44: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
angry angry angry

After reading such long article.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by LORDKing001: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vyolet:
Happy married life to you and your wife. God be with you. What happened to your first wife or other wives?
na wa. what do you mean?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by addexx: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked Damn she's pretty. Love her gap tooth and chiseled jaw. Oga how you take catch this fish?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by doxijaw: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Smashing.

Keep it up guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.