Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha (37799 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by 10billionDollar: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oga groom ... I can relate 2 the billing but em make u self sti smile cos u don try well well wink
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by BabbanBura(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vyolet:
Happy married life to you and your wife.
God be with you.
What happened to your first wife or other wives?

You want to know which position is next so you can apply abi? Sharp gel!!
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Strongbest(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
HML
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by konkonbilo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
smileyPlease I'm still looking for this guy or anyone who is close to him.. He resides in Lagos. A client's work is with him and the client has been on my neck. It's been 10 days last I heard from him and his number is not reachable. His name is Jackson

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Kriss216: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
post=100331062:
You good?
Don't worry about me.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by MufasaLion: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vyolet:
Happy married life to you and your wife.
God be with you.
What happened to your first wife or other wives?

So funny tho grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Adewale1603(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
post=100330988:
The girl is beautiful too
you no get the expression

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by showietee: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
realoscar84:
It was on a beautiful sunny day Saturday being 27th March 2021 that this dark seemingly hard but humbly and humane man got married to his much younger beautiful damsel in the city of Okene, Kogi State. A state presently govern by the White Lion His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello who I'm equally honoured to be from the same clan. You know most ebira people in particular and by extension kogites are proud of that young man. Much ado about my governor though.

Regarding the wedding, we had our wedding fatiha according to Islamic injunction as the first event of the day duely conducted by Sheikh Dauda Salihu. Thereafter we had the traditional aspect according to the tradition and culture of ours, ebira opete. We proceeded to having our reception. All took place at the same venue; my inaw's compound.

Alhamdulillah it ended successfully and I'm officially a married man.

My nairaland family, you all should wish me well cuz i need prayers to guide me in this journey.
Be kind n civil to me in ur comments o cuz I know my wife fine pass me but I'm not looking bad though �

Lalasticlala, pls help ur man push this to the promised land. Thanks

Brotherly, congratulations.... may Allah bless your union.

But you have my contact, you no even send us invite
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by fergie001: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Choose a better bondage, if you must marry.

Guys of nowadays always fail to acknowledge this rule.

Congratulations to your wife.
I go soon ban you for this NL....you get bad mouth ahn ahn

Congrats my bro..Happy Married Life.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by purples25(f): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy married life! Beautiful couple!
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by nwajesus12(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ihu mmadu abuo nkea esila Ike embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Consray(f): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
HML, lovely children await you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Otaiky(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Consray:
HML, lovely children await you guys

are you ripe for date
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by visita: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anyarohigi
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
ahnie:
I have something to say...but I reserve my comments.

congratulations!

We know wetin you won talk already...

The man is beautiful and the

wife is handsome....lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by nedekid: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
The guy is so cute
I see beautiful children grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by pjetta007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
The guy is so cute
you wicked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Mandela27: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
wtfffffff
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by bobbyslim(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy marriage life
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congrats to him.
What about the NL finests na?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by eedimo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
post=100330988:
The girl is beautiful too
...and they are both amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by ahnie: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
addexx:
shocked Damn she's pretty. Love her gap tooth and chiseled jaw. Oga how you take catch this fish?
yeah sure she is...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

lovely cup-poe.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by SweetPoison22: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
realoscar84:
It was on a beautiful sunny day Saturday being 27th March 2021 that this dark seemingly hard but humbly and humane man got married to his much younger beautiful damsel in the city of Okene, Kogi State. A state presently govern by the White Lion His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello who I'm equally honoured to be from the same clan. You know most ebira people in particular and by extension kogites are proud of that young man. Much ado about my governor though.

Regarding the wedding, we had our wedding fatiha according to Islamic injunction as the first event of the day duely conducted by Sheikh Dauda Salihu. Thereafter we had the traditional aspect according to the tradition and culture of ours, ebira opete. We proceeded to having our reception. All took place at the same venue; my inaw's compound.

Alhamdulillah it ended successfully and I'm officially a married man.

My nairaland family, you all should wish me well cuz i need prayers to guide me in this journey.
Be kind n civil to me in ur comments o cuz I know my wife fine pass me but I'm not looking bad though �

Lalasticl...ala, pls help ur man push this to the promised land. Thanks
Baba, I nor go deceive you, you're looking bad

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
kogites are naturally ugly

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Another man willfully enters a bondage disguise as marriage.
you dey fear responsibility?
sha marriage make sense if na 50 : 50. both couples bring money and other support to the table
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Torbit:
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
haba this guy you no dey tire?
Them supposed ban you for this forum for littering and flooding nairaland with numerous accounts used to deceive writers
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by wonder233: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Why asslicking politicians in your wedding story?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Jeon(f): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
The guy is so cute

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Ovis1302(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations!
OP, you noh smile at all o.abi you dey reason all the money you Don spend for the wedding plans....na on the lighter note o.
May God Almighty bless your new home.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Jeon(f): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
kogites are naturally ugly

but why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Failed To Show-Up For Wedding In Ekiti / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / Reaction As Nigerian Lady Amara Records Altercation With Mom Over Her Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.