Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha (37824 Views)

Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos) / 99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Impregnates And Weds His Sister In Anambra Church. Youths Burn Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Emeka71(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
ahnie:
I have something to say...but I reserve my comments.

congratulations!
I know what you have in mind is; oga you no fine at all and you still get mind to go marry.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Victoria938(f): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
A very big congratulation

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by TheCongo2: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Congratulations
Very cute couple
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Cashify: 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by brightDdon(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
The guy is so cute

Hahahhahahahahhaha stop na ....I'm tired of laughing....yes he's cute ,,,in your voice ,,he's cute ,,,case close.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by golddare: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
realoscar84:
It was on a beautiful sunny day Saturday being 27th March 2021 that this dark seemingly hard but humbly and humane man got married to his much younger beautiful damsel in the city of Okene, Kogi State. A state presently govern by the White Lion His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello who I'm equally honoured to be from the same clan. You know most ebira people in particular and by extension kogites are proud of that young man. Much ado about my governor though.

Regarding the wedding, we had our wedding fatiha according to Islamic injunction as the first event of the day duely conducted by Sheikh Dauda Salihu. Thereafter we had the traditional aspect according to the tradition and culture of ours, ebira opete. We proceeded to having our reception. All took place at the same venue; my inaw's compound.

Alhamdulillah it ended successfully and I'm officially a married man.

My nairaland family, you all should wish me well cuz i need prayers to guide me in this journey.
Be kind n civil to me in ur comments o cuz I know my wife fine pass me but I'm not looking bad though �

Lalasticlala, pls help ur man push this to the promised land. Thanks

Congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by maitrelalley1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
So this bros is a nairalander
Now I know why nairalanders no dey joke...

Congrats.....
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by duduade: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

Hmmmmm

loooool

no mind them o
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Is it only me that sees this face angry by staring at OP's face?

You dey craze! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by calcal: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Congrat! Take care of her very well, and you madam don't deny him at anytime. Enjoy!! Allah Bless You
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 3:46am On Mar 31, 2021
ahnie:
I have something to say...but I reserve my comments.

congratulations!

And I know what u wanna say..... I reserve it also
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by ahnie: 5:33am On Mar 31, 2021
chunny01:
Location for party rice o
Rice wetin...in this type of wedding they don't share rice...what they share is tuwo shinkafa and tuwo masara and miyan kuka.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Oizee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahnie:

Rice wetin...in this type of wedding they don't share rice...what they share is tuwo shinkafa and tuwo masara and miyan kuka.
nawa for u o, dis one no b hausa wedding o
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by Foodqueen(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sooo simple.

I wish you both the best of married life.
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by charlsecy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
realoscar84:
It was on a beautiful sunny day Saturday being 27th March 2021 that this dark seemingly hard but humbly and humane man got married to his much younger beautiful damsel in the city of Okene, Kogi State.
Must you use the word, beautiful?
Re: A Nairalander Weds His Beautiful Woman In A Modest But Colourful Wedding Fatiha by realoscar84(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Because she is na, very very sef. Lol

charlsecy:
Must you use the word, beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.