Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye (15620 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by IamCookie(f): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
tunize:
Can they pass a bill that would compel all this politicians to get all medical treatment here in the country? This covid crisis dem nor use am develop hospital or learn anything.

Na themselves dem dey do. Imagine those of them who died last year....Abba Kyari and Co

Yorubas would say "ase ni se ara e"
Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by tunize(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
IamCookie:

Na themselves dem dey do. Imagine those of them who died last year....Abba Kyari and Co

Yorubas would say "ase ni se ara e"
It's so heartbreaking that the so-called good health care they always seek for outside can be fixed in every aspect down here but nope dem like to dey travel.

1 Like

Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by Venlony: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
On or before 2023 the Pro. Yemi Osinbanjo will be the next President. This I have seen as a time Traveller.
Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by nrexzy: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Freemasonry:

Stop being clever by half.
When I say Aba Kyari ruled, you should understand I didn’t mean he held presidential tv broadcasts or held a council of state meetings...although he acted in other similar capacities. It is a matter of public knowledge that he met several foreign representatives of government on behalf of Buhari - meanwhile, Osibanjo was just next door idling away with whatever leftover assignments they passed on to him.
So, to stop you from wallowing further in your ignorance, yes Kyari wielded unlimited powers and influence so much that he was the most sought after member of the cabal. He decided who got what, how, where and when. To top it all off, he also made significant policy decisions in his proxy capacity.

If you’re not aware of these things, or you still believe they’re just mere propaganda, then you’re dumber than I thought.

Well ur entitled to ur opinion and views sir... #staysafe

1 Like

Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by ofiko123(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ok we have heard....
Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by biggy26: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
nrexzy:
Hasn't he been doing that in the past??
Dis clown go just Dey over talk like woman
No, he didn't do it last time.
Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by charlesucheh(m): 3:48am On Mar 31, 2021
marvelphysics:

U have asked a hard thing, will find for you
thanks. let me try Google first!
Re: Medical Trip: President Buhari Should Transfer Power To Osinbajo - Dino Melaye by RuddyFusion(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
nrexzy:

Do you understand the constitutional requirement needed for a President to ha d over power to his vice
Tell me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovie Omo Agege Wins Delta APC Guber Primary Election / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Enugu School Bus, Kill Student, Injure Others / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.