Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband (41129 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by wiseone28: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by MansoryMX(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Quick question: will the name stop cheating bnk’s that she dead? NO! Don’t allow your spouse’s infidelity drive you nuts!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by lekki1444: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
too much anger
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by madukka(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
my sorry to the family for such a loss
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by xynerise: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.

I thought you said you rather remain single...You think am deep and reconsidered? grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by AmazingELixir: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin

Lolzz...they'll never learn, men are by nature cheats
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
God instead of a womanizer may I remain single.

Men are terrible.
Does that include the men in your family? stop generalizing

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by kerry57: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
That is why the future is she-male
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

Drama everywhere.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by deavicky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.
please just open ur mind to marriage and take what comes out it, because if u begin to look at the cheating men outside my dear you won't marry.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
xynerise:

I thought you said you rather remain single...You think am deep and reconsidered? grin
She's obviously confused
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
kerry57:

That is why the future is transgendered
WTF!!!

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
This one just killed herself for nothing undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by lekki1444: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:
To be frank, women love dicck more than they love themselves. How they tend to personalize dicck will make you wonder if that's the only thing they were created for.

She paid the ultimate price cos of Gbola, that's legendary.
i dont think its dick. its her property and someone else is intruding on her property. its EGO and POSESSIVENESS and PRIDE not love for dick. she and the man most likely dont even have sex anymore and she is tired of him but doesnt want someone else to have him. its like she is scared to be alone. she just needs him around just so she knows she is married and has a partner to talk to. thats 99.99999 percent of married women. nothin to do with dick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by AmazingELixir: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin

Lolzz...they'll never learn, men are by nature cheats.

Safe to say the person who informed the dead woman of her husband's infidelity caused her untimely death.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Boss13: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Men don't cheat, they only exercise their options
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is actually FEMALE.
I wonder why men can't control their sexual urge.

I keep wondering what the future is female really means...

Is this a meaningless catch phrase used to boost self esteem?

Otherwise what does a female future imply? A world without men? A world with only women doing well? These are impossible...

Anyway looking forward to some enlightenment.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by EmekaA125(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
All men are womanizer. Choose wisely Sapphy
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by EmekaA125(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see you remaining single indeed.....
So I have seen and So shall it be.
Amen
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by EmekaA125(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Womanizer(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.

What did I ever do to you? grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Womanizer(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pele10:
I feel for her. she died in a battle fighting over nothig. now the useless man can publicly do what he was hiding to do with the shamles woman.

Who told you the man is useless? angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by mywells: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
She came she didn't see anything,but get destroyed.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by jidxin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Funkeshuga(m): 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere :

ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw..... I see you remaining single indeed.....
So I have seen and So shall it be.

saphiere :
I reject it IJN.

I've never seen a lady as confused as this clown before. your future husband must be someone with good psychological trait or else I pity him

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Omeh40: 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
Shut ur trash....
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Karlosorji(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Now she’s dead. Side chick will eventually turn to his wife. Who looz now?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by mywells: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Women destiny are tie around men dick,fixing of hair,painting of lips and cosmetics is just because of dick

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Men are terrible.
... Gbaamm !

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by saintruky(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na d dead body tell d poster say she been dey go catch her cheating husband?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by filleSouriante(f): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:
I reject it IJN.

grin grin grin grin grin grin E choke o
Re: Ghanaian Woman Dies While Driving At Top Speed To Catch Her Cheating Husband by airminem(f): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fear men undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Many Injured (Photos) / See Travel Chaos Caused by Drone At Gatwick Airport, Army Called (Photos) / Eleven Die In A Road Accident On The Benin-Ore Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.